REMEMBER EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE THAT COVERS RELATED TRIP DATES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!
Location: WPB Florida "Grouper Mania"
Dates: Aug 7-11, 2020
HOW TO USE THIS TOPIC TO ASK QUESTIONS:
Hello and not only to our club but to the topic you can ask any questions you want about this trip. Please use this topic you are reading right now to ask your questions. You will need to be registered on the SingleDivers.com site and logged into our forums to be able to post. See below for links on how to do these things or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help. We will answer your questions here AND update the main trip topic if necessary as well as keep the TRIP FAQ updated in the 2nd topic related to this trip.
TYPICAL QUESTIONS NEW MEMBERS ASK:
How is the trip information organized so I can find what I need?
We use our forums to organize a lot of information that is ALSO easy to update and manage real time. If you are familiar with forums you'll see the logic pretty quickly. If you are new to forums please feel free to email email@example.com with questions. We try to allow you to navigate several different ways but if you don't get it or aren't sure you can post a question in our forums pretty much anyplace you think looks ok (we can move it for you if needed) or just email us for help. When we are above water not leading a trip you can reach us via 864-557-6079.
Every trip has a series of boiler plated topics as seen below. Each of these topics have hot link buttons to the other topics for that trip at the top of the topic post.
So when you click on the TRIP DETAILS button from our trip table...if the trip is not open for booking yet then you'll be taken to the "Notify me when this trip is open" topic. Log in and post to be notified and we will add you to the list. If the trip is open for booking then when you click on the DETAILS link in the table it will take you to the #1 Topic aka Trip Topic aka The Full Details, Pricing, Discounts etc. Once inside that topic you can use the hot link buttons at the top to find the other topics mentioned below including a hot link back to the BOOK NOW area of the site.
#1 Trip Topic = Full trip details, pricing, discounts, accommodations, travel details, etc. (Locked. Only Admins can post to this)
#2 Trip Topic = Ongoing Trip FAQ and Answers to the questions from topic #3 (Locked. Only Admins can post to this)
#3 Trip Topic = Questions Topic... ask all your questions in this topic (Open to anyone to post who is registered and logged in)
#4 Trip Topic = Who's Going, Who's doing what extras, Tours, Add On's etc. (Open to anyone who is GOING on the trip to post in if registered and logged in)
#5 Seeing Is Believing = The trip in pictures...you know the whole one pic = 10,000 words thing (Locked. Only Admins can post to this)
BOOK NOW = A hotlink back to the shopping cart for the trip you are viewing so you can book a spot or add on's etc.
More detailed information is available in the thread title "How to Use this Forum to Manage Your Trip"
What are the "other" trip topics?
We will have other trip topics to help manage the pre-trip experience and ensure that you are as updated as possible. These include seeing who is celebrating a special event or ensuring you are getting the OFFICIAL TRIP PM.
How Do I Register on the SingleDivers.com site?
- click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
- Click on REGISTER in the upper right corner
- Choose a FUN SCREEN NAME ...email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help. (Changing your screen name is very difficult to do after the fact so please take a few minutes to come up with a name you will like!)
- Finish the registration process
NOTE: Only upgraded premium members can sign up for our trips. The premium membership enables you to receive private trip communications, see the profiles of who else is going, PM others on the trip (and other premium members on the site) as well as entitle you to numerous specials, discounts, perks and deals throughout the year.
How Do I Upgrade my Membership or Renew my Membership?
- click on Forums or click on Take me to the Surface Interval Forums under Forums
- Login in the upper right (you know you are logged in when you see your screen name vs guest)
- Click on the white links in the dark blue bar....the last one is MEMBERSHIP
- Choose Premier (or higher) or if you are active duty military choose our Diver's In Uniform and we will work with you to validate your complementary membership. OTHERWISE... choose the payment option of either paypal or the SD payment portal
- if you choose paypal your membership will be upgraded automatically and you can proceed immediately to book per the instructions below.
- If you choose the SD payment portal please allow 2-3 days for your subscription to be cleared, validated and manually upgraded
- Once your membership is upgraded you can book a trip with us.
Why do I have to log in more than once?
- You do NOT need to be logged in nor registered to read information on our site.
- The site has two primary areas that require you to log into....the forums and the homepage which allows you to access the booking system/shopping cart.
- No matter where you are you MUST LOG IN to either post or book. To ensure your information is safe we REQUIRE YOU TO LOG IN EVERYTIME YOU LEAVE A SECURE AREA. This means if you leave the forums to book you need to log in again. If you leave the shopping cart to post in the forums you must log in again.
- YOU WILL ALWAYS USE THE SAME LOGIN INFO BUT YOU LOG INTO EACH DIFFERENT PART OF THE SITE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. (This is a security measure to keep your information safe.)
How Do I Log in so I Can Post?
- Take me to Surface Interval Forums
- Log into the upper right corner AGAIN even if you were logged into the homepage
How Do I log in so I Can Book a Trip or buy Add- On's?
- Log into the upper right corner AGAIN even if you were logged into the forums as you are changing to a different secure system.
- Go to the TRIP TABLE either by scrolling down the home page or clicking on TRIPS or clicking on UPCOMING TRIPS under Trips.
- Click on the BOOK NOW button to choose your trip package MAKING SURE TO ADD TO CART. Then check out and pay.
- Or if buying add-on's do the same as above only this time click on the TAKE ME TO THE TRIP ADD ON'S or simply scroll past the trip packages where you will find the trip add on's such as nitrox, extra dives etc.
- Place your extras into your cart and check out as normal.
How do I Book a Trip with SingleDivers.com?
To book you trip please follow the following simple steps:
1. Register a FUN screen name
2. Log into the FORUMS and upgrade your membership to Premier or higher (you can also do when you are creating your screen name. If you use paypal you will be automatically upgraded by the system. If you use the SD payment portal it will take 24-48 hrs to verify your payment and manually upgrading you)
3. Once your membership is upgraded and your account is upgraded you can then log into the homepage as follows and book a trip.
- Choose the trip from the trip table and either click on the BOOK NOW link to book or DETAILS LINK to be taken to the forums for the trip information and to ask questions, see who is going etc.
- Complete the trip booking process either by paying in full to qualify for our early booking discounts or by paying the deposit for the trip you are interested in.
- Complete your online documents for your trip within 21 days to avoid a $75 late document fee OR within 3 days if signing up within 30 days of the trip's departure date.
- You will be added to the TRIP PM (Private Message) within several days of signing up for a trip, which send courtesy emails to your inbox when an admin posts in it or you can check all messages sent 24/7 by logging into the forums and clicking on the message icon by your name.
HOW DO I GET REPLIES TO MY QUESTIONS?
We will answer your question in this topic quoting your question so you get a courtesy email indicating we have replied to your questions.
We will update the TRIP FAQ located in the 2nd topic listing for this trip.
We will update the main trip topic #1 if applicable.
HOW DO I GET HELP?
1. Ask trip related questions in this topic so we can reply back to you and everyone else reading this topic as soon as we can.
2. If you need help with using the forums please email email@example.com
3. If you need specific trip help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you need any other help please email email@example.com
Edited by WreckWench, 24 June 2020 - 12:12 PM.