• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CLOSED: Roatan "LET'S DIVE" Jan 23-30, 2021 HIKA INPUTS & TRIP BUILD OUT PLAN

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,198 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 28 December 2020 - 02:10 PM

FALSE ALARM....

Okay with Ed aka Diver Ed taking Tami's place on the THOSE IN THE PROCESS OF SIGNING UP: list (she booked late last evening), that accounts for all the D/O spots currently allocated to this trip. We need to either break up one or two S/O to make 2 or 4 D/O spots or add spots via resort negotiation. This trip is proving pretty popular; this is good problem to have! :lol:

There were multiple duplicate entries in the Trip Topic #4 list. This has been cleared up. We currently have 6 of 12 spots actually booked with two in process (Chris and Ed).

Regret the confusion.

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 04 January 2021 - 01:13 PM

CLEAN UP:

I fixed the title to show OPENED and tried to update the #1 topic TO DO LIST to reflect if everything is done or not. Can you all add anything missing or close out anything still showing open? Thank you! Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#18 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,198 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 04:33 PM

Added bullet item in top post for putting out the associated Trip PM email that includes links to the "Are You Getting the Trip PM" topic:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TC Actions:

• TC Action Item Topic Creation:  Brad 12-25-20 DONE HERE 
  • Trip PM Creation: Done by the TC for the trip, created immediately when the first person signs up adding each person as they sign up. Brad 12-26-20 DONE HERE
  • Trip PM Updates prior to trip:  Kamala and/or TC or other volunteer...should be organized so we can post something monthly to keep members engaged)
  • You've Been Added to Trip PM Email: Created by TC for the trip when members added to Trip PM and edited to notify subsequent trip members.
                                                                                                                                                        Brad 12-26-20 DONE filed under associated trip in Trips Inbox
  • Post Trip PM Follow Up  Kamala and/or TC or other volunteer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:15 PM

Thanks Brad. :respect:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 06:54 PM

ADD ON EXTRA NITE PRICING:

Here is the price for the value pricing (anyone doing an oceanview either via the 1 free upgrade or if you pay to upgrade...the add on price will be the same as the value room. ) :wakawaka: this means one 2 sku's vs 4.

- Extra night with 3 dives included will be $184 or $178 CASH ( single ) or $147 or  $142.00 CASH ( double )
- Extra night  with no dives included will be $122 or $118.00 CASH ( single ) or $98 or $95.00 CASH( double )

formerly...

#21 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 08 January 2021 - 12:45 PM

Here is the price for the value pricing (anyone doing an oceanview either via the 1 free upgrade or if you pay to upgrade...the add on price will be the same as the value room. ) :wakawaka: this means one 2 sku's vs 4.

- Extra night with 3 dives included will be $184 or $178 CASH ( single ) or $147 or  $142.00 CASH ( double )
- Extra night  with no dives included will be $122 or $118.00 CASH ( single ) or $98 or $95.00 CASH( double )

Hika Updated.  It was still 4 SKUS, but thanks for keeping OV room the same price, it would have been 8!

#22 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,198 posts

Posted 08 January 2021 - 04:18 PM

Hika Updated.  It was still 4 SKUS, but thanks for keeping OV room the same price, it would have been 8!

Hi Pam please confirm the inventory now has four each Extra Night D/O With Diving and D/O No Diving? Tami and Chris just confirmed they will be booking the With Diving package, Peggy says D/O Extra Night No Diving and we have not heard back from Ed yet.

Thank you! :diver:

#23 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 10 January 2021 - 02:39 PM

Hi Pam please confirm the inventory now has four each Extra Night D/O With Diving and D/O No Diving? Tami and Chris just confirmed they will be booking the With Diving package, Peggy says D/O Extra Night No Diving and we have not heard back from Ed yet.

Yes, the inventory is there for everyone to book.  I actually left it unlimited because I was not sure of what everyone was doing wrt to Diving or not and S/O vs D/O.  I can zero out the inventory again once everyone is booked into the extra rooms.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,725 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 08:18 PM

Yes, the inventory is there for everyone to book.  I actually left it unlimited because I was not sure of what everyone was doing wrt to Diving or not and S/O vs D/O.  I can zero out the inventory again once everyone is booked into the extra rooms.

Tks Pam. We USUALLY have severe limitations on the extra days but we have several more than what has been expressed as needed so unlimited is fine for now. :thankyou:

formerly...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users