REMEMBER EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE THAT COVERS RELATED TRIP DATES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!
Dates: July 21-26, 2021
WHO'S GOING & AVAILABILITY UPDATE:
PACKAGE & INVENTORY SUMMARY:
- Diver D/O = 15 spaces - 9 booked = 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE MAY CHANGE DUE TO COVID BOAT REQUIREMENTS (Kamala, Ed,
Maddie, Brad, Butch, Robert, Jeff L, Joe, Jeff W)
- Diver S/O = ? spaces $TBD or CASH $TBD () WE HOPE TO OFFER SINGLE ROOMS but due to extreme shortage in the area due to previous hurricanes most affordable lodging is booked very far in advance. Price is $TBA but approx $75 per nite upgrade IF we can secure affordable close by lodging
- Diving ONLY Pkg = 1 space - 1 booked = 0 AVAILABLE (Norm) We have a limited number of diving only packages for those who live locally or are staying at another hotel because they have a non-diving companion or prefer an upgraded accommodation etc. Email email@example.com for details.
SUMMARY OF WHO IS GOING (Signed up via booking system):
- Kamala aka WreckWench - D/O Diving PAID
- Norm aka Photographic Mercenary - Diving ONLY PAID
- Ed aka Diver Ed - D/O Diving PAID
- Maddie aka Mirce - D/O Diving PAID
- Brad aka dive_sail_etc - D/O Diving PAID
- Butch aka Cajun Diver - D/O Diving
- Robert aka Beer Bob - D/O Diving PAID
- Jeff aka sparky103 - D/O Diving PAID
- Joe aka guitaristdiver - D/O Diving PAID
- .Jeff aka o2dive12 - D/O Diving PAID
16 spots total. After that sold out!
THOSE IN THE PROCESS OF SIGNING UP:
- Marie aka ScubaSquaw
- Devon aka Ducky
- David aka StormySeas (needs to sell Sunday dive spot)
WAIT LIST FOR SINGLE ROOM IF ONE IS AVAILABLE AND/OR HELP FINDING NEARBY REASONABLY PRICED SINGLE ROOM.( I understand that all single rooms will be at a different location than the group host hotel)
Feel free to post a reply in this topic to let us know your Add On's and Extras are accurate and up to date. Do not hesitate to post a follow up reply here if you see no response after a few days.
Extra Nights (SD has rooms on hold please book via us):
SUMMARY OF HOW EVERYONE IS GETTING THERE: (This will help us help you to carpool, share rental cars from the airport etc. Please see THIS TOPIC for how everyone is getting to NC... flying or driving etc.)
- Kamala aka WreckWench - Flying into ???
- Butch aka Cajun Diver - Flying into ???
- Robert aka Beer Bob - Flying into ???
- Norm aka Photographic Mercenary - Local resident
- Brad aka dive_sail_etc - Driving from Southwest Georgia through SC
- Ed aka Diver Ed - Driving from Savannah / Myrtle Beach area
- Maddie aka Mirce - Driving from NJ
- Jeff aka sparky103 - Driving from NYC
- Joe aka guitaristdiver - Flying into ???
- Jeff aka o2dive12 - Driving from inside NC
FILLS & RENTALS:
Tanks are not included in the diving charter price because unlike a international destination where you can't bring your own tanks and therefore they are supplied; in NC you can bring your own tanks and so most people do since its a 'drive in' destination.
So if you are bringing your own tanks use the "FILL" pricing below. If you are renting tanks use the "RENTAL" pricing below. Also note that regardless of fills or rentals...you will need to help get the tanks to the shop for filling for the next day. The shop provides carts for helping with this and we'll create an assembly line to help people etc. But just remember that the shop is NOT responsible for taking your tanks off the boat, filling them and returning them to the boat the next day.
We will start to capture what you are doing HERE so we can get enough tanks onhold for you if RENTING. If doing fills it is not a big deal. If renting tanks and you opt for a larger tank then we definitely MUST get them on hold for you as soon as we can.
Tank Fill Rates = CASH pricing - PAYABLE AT THE DIVE SHOP DIRECTLY
- Air up to 99 cubic ft $6.00
- Air more than 100 cubic ft $7.00
- Nitrox 30% up to 99 cubic ft $12.00
- Nitrox 30% more than 100 cubic ft $14.00
Rental PER DAY Prices = CASH pricing - PAYABLE AT THE DIVE SHOP DIRECTLY
- Weights Included
- Aluminum 80 (Air) $7.00
- Aluminum 100 (Air) $11.00
- Aluminum or Steel 80 cf (EAN) $16.00
- Aluminum or Steel 100+ cf (EAN) $19.00
- Regulator System w/ SPG $15.00
- BCD w/ Power Inflator $15.00
- Wetsuit 3mm or 5mm $15.00
- Nitrox Computer $20.00 - SEE BELOW & KAMALA
- Paralenz Camera $30.00 - SEE BELOW & KAMALA
- Olympus TG6 Camera $30.00 - SEE BELOW & KAMALA
- Computer: SD.com will have some rentals...RESERVE IN ADVANCE DUE TO LIMITED QUANTITY. ALL DIVERS MUST DIVE A COMPUTER
- Dive Lights - NEVER RENT AGAIN...our new corporate sponsor Big Blue Dive Lights will let you use one of their lights for FREE on your trip! And then offer great incentives if you wish to own your own! YOU MUST TELL US IF USING ONE AS WE CAN"T BRING ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE...
- Camera & Video Rentals - Rent a Paralenz or Olympus TG6 camera including basic instructions and camera tips. Rental rates can be applied to the purchase of your own camera if purchased within 21 days of your trip. This program is offered only via SingleDIvers.com
Rental Gear Needed:
Nitrox Rentals - MUST BE RENTED IN ADVANCE BY SD FOR YOU BUT PAY AT THE SHOP:
- Kamala aka WreckWench - 8 Nitrox AL80 (2 tanks per day)
- Butch aka Cajun Diver - 8 Nitrox AL80 (2 tanks per day)
Nitrox Fills (you are bringing your own tanks):
- Norm aka Photographic Mercenary - Has local Fill Card
- Ed aka DiverEd - will get fills from the shop
- Brad aka dive_sail_etc - has enough tanks to forego fills
Lionfish hunting: This is a FREE perk BUT WE NEED TO TRACK! Pole spears are not available and we SUGGEST YOU USE A TUBE to forego trimming venomous spines due to depths & shorter bottom times NOTE: Tubes are avail for purchase at Olympus Dive Shop but not for rent:
- Kamala aka WreckWench (if I can get a spear and tube)
- Brad aka dive_sail_etc
SPECIAL NEEDS (diet, mobility, allergies, other)
SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE! (special dive? birthday? anniversary?)
- Norm aka Photographic Mercenaries BIRTHDAY!!!
Edited by dive_sail_etc, 05 June 2021 - 07:08 PM.