• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

SAVE THE DATES... Red Sea REEFS & WRECKS Sept 17-24,2022 + with AIR PKG & EPIC LAND TOUR SEP 13-16, 2022

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#46 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 27 January 2022 - 11:56 AM

Pleaseeee add me to the list!

Lynda aka Pina colada your name is on the Notify list! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#47 scubajay

scubajay

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:237

Posted 30 January 2022 - 11:10 AM

Never been to the Red Sea. Please add me to the list.

Thanks! 

Jerry

#48 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 01:21 PM

Never been to the Red Sea. Please add me to the list.

Thanks! 

Jerry

Jerry your name is on the Notify List! :diver:

Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#49 Deb Diveaire

Deb Diveaire

Getting started

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:100

Posted 02 February 2022 - 03:49 PM

WreckWench - I just paid for the Premier Membership but I forgot to include my Username.  It's under Deb C PayPal

Edited by WreckWench, 02 February 2022 - 03:50 PM.
Removed last name to protect identity

#50 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 02 February 2022 - 03:52 PM

WreckWench - I just paid for the Premier Membership but I forgot to include my Username.  It's under Deb C PayPal

We should have your real name tied to your screen name. I removed your last name to further protect your identity. I know ...everyone shows everything on facebook but we were BEFORE FACEBOOK so we are still old school!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#51 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 02 February 2022 - 04:13 PM

We should have your real name tied to your screen name. I removed your last name to further protect your identity. I know ...everyone shows everything on facebook but we were BEFORE FACEBOOK so we are still old school!

Confirmed! Your real name is linked to your screen name so you are all good! Thank you for helping us! Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#52 MTKayaker

MTKayaker

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Logged Dives:140 - 160

Posted 15 February 2022 - 09:00 AM

Hi All Just joined, just became single.

Please add me to the list.

I so much want to continue diving, meeting great people and seeing the world, The Red Sea has been on my private list for some time. Let the adventure begin.

#53 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 09:49 AM

Hi and welcome aboard our club of safe, fun but buddyless (not a slngles' or dating site) divers.

Charles we have added your name to the Notify List so when this trip officially opens for booking you will have a narrow time frame advantage over the general club membership in booking your spot!

I so much want to continue diving, meeting great people and seeing the world, The Red Sea has been on my private list for some time. Let the adventure begin.
We look forward to having you join Kamala aka WreckWench  (aka "The Wench" or "The Blonde") :blond:  and our Krewe on the fantastic Red Sea dive plus land tours experience! :diver:

• MTKayaker likes this

#54 MTKayaker

MTKayaker

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 11:37 AM

Hi and welcome aboard our club of safe, fun but buddyless (not a sonlgles' or dating site) divers.

Charles we have added your name to the Notify List so when this trip officially opens for booking you will have a narrow time frame advantage over the general club membership in booking your spot!

We look forward to having you join Kamala aka WreckWench  (aka "The Wench" or "The Blonde") :blond:  and our Krewe on the fantastic Red Sea dive plus land tours experience! :diver:

Thanks for the Welcome. Yes I went to the forum post for the red sea dive and added my name. I'm excited, and defiantly interested in seeing a little more of Egypt after the dive. Its a journey and I may never be back to that part of the world. I think its worth a couple of extra days. Beside I grew up in NYC, Born and raised in the Bronx moved to MT at 31. Might go early to see family and stay a week after to see friends. I believe in taking and appreciating the opportunities given.

#55 MTKayaker

MTKayaker

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 01:07 PM

Hi and welcome aboard our club of safe, fun but buddyless (not a sonlgles' or dating site) divers.

Hi thanks for adding me Just one thing you listed my name on the trip as John

#56 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 15 February 2022 - 03:32 PM

Hi thanks for adding me Just one thing you listed my name on the trip as John

Fixed, with apologies. Brad

#57 DivingMimi

DivingMimi

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Logged Dives:33

Posted 19 February 2022 - 12:25 AM

#58 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 09:15 AM

Diane your name is on the Notify List! :diver:

#59 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 11:03 AM

Thanks for the Welcome. Yes I went to the forum post for the red sea dive and added my name. I'm excited, and defiantly interested in seeing a little more of Egypt after the dive. Its a journey and I may never be back to that part of the world. I think its worth a couple of extra days. Beside I grew up in NYC, Born and raised in the Bronx moved to MT at 31. Might go early to see family and stay a week after to see friends. I believe in taking and appreciating the opportunities given.

That sounds like a fab plan all around!  And please forgive us for the name mangle... the entire club is run by only a few people...(too fee people and we are always looking for additional members to bubble up and help) so thank you for helping us keep our records straight and for helping us to help you,  :respect;

ps I went to the Uof Ifor undergrad so basically a neighbor! LOL

formerly...

#60 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 11:07 AM

TRIP UPDATE:

The Red Sea and Cuba will both be opening soon! Watch for details!   This list you are on will notify you when its open which we hope will be soon!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users