• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CLOSED: Mar 19-26, 2022 ROATAN "MARCH MADNESS" HIKA INPUTS & TRIP BUILD OUT PLAN

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#76 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 06 February 2022 - 11:14 AM

BOOM!!! And just like that we are sold out!!! And YES a gal did sign up for the trip! YAY!!! 

Please show the trip as sold out in the trip table! Thank you!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#77 Blue151

Blue151

Everyone knows me

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 07 February 2022 - 08:58 AM

BOOM!!! And just like that we are sold out!!! And YES a gal did sign up for the trip! YAY!!! 

Please show the trip as sold out in the trip table! Thank you!

Done.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#78 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 01:27 PM

Thank you!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#79 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,147 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 10 February 2022 - 08:19 AM

WRT THIS EXCHANGE between Chris aka KittydiverChris, Kamala and myself: There is a Dolphin Encounter Add On under DOM 2022 but it is not provisioned with spots, but includes instructions to email Trips for details and how to sign up.

Attached File  RTB_Dolphin_Tour_Add_On.jpg   28.01KB   0 downloads

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to the plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#80 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

I spend too much time on line

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts
  • Board Status:Local diving
  • Cert Level:Open water, nitrox, AOW
  • Logged Dives:900+

Posted 16 February 2022 - 10:29 AM

I see this in the trip PM - does it need to be set up as an add on or is that pay when there (assuming we get enough)?

MORE DOLPHIN INFO:

Dolphin Encounter $75 includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up- 

Half waist in the water, will have a trainer to give a briefing, behavior, anatomy, etc about the dolphins before the guest can have a one on one interaction with them. This activity is about 30 minutes long, it will also allow guess to take pictures with the dolphins. 
Available: 8:30am and 10:00 am

Dolphin Action swim $95 includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up-
Activity begins with a briefing of the dolphins, then will experience a playful swim in the water. Dolphin will push the guess by the feet above and around the surface. This activity is about 45 minutes.
Available: 1:00pm and 3:00pm

Dolphin Snorkel & Swim $105 includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up-

The activity following from the dolphin encounter, this will allow guess to swim and snorkel with the residents dolphins on their terms. This activity is between 45 minutes to an Hour time.

Available: 8:30am and 10:30 am

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

It looks like it’s going to be another fine day - John Wayne

#81 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 04:59 PM

I see this in the trip PM - does it need to be set up as an add on or is that pay when there (assuming we get enough)?

MORE DOLPHIN INFO:

Dolphin Encounter $75 includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up- 

Half waist in the water, will have a trainer to give a briefing, behavior, anatomy, etc about the dolphins before the guest can have a one on one interaction with them. This activity is about 30 minutes long, it will also allow guess to take pictures with the dolphins. 
Available: 8:30am and 10:00 am

Dolphin Action swim $95 includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up-
Activity begins with a briefing of the dolphins, then will experience a playful swim in the water. Dolphin will push the guess by the feet above and around the surface. This activity is about 45 minutes.
Available: 1:00pm and 3:00pm

Dolphin Snorkel & Swim $105 includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up-

The activity following from the dolphin encounter, this will allow guess to swim and snorkel with the residents dolphins on their terms. This activity is between 45 minutes to an Hour time.

Available: 8:30am and 10:30 am

Go ahead and set them up if you do not mind. NOTE THESE PRICES ARE CASH PRICING so have to be marked up for the booking system.  We need to get into the trip details and remove the Dolphin Dive since the dolphins no longer want to do that anymore and so they just swim off.  I'll add to the trip details topic and clean it up. Tks Butch

formerly...

#82 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 05:30 PM

Here is how I updated the post:  SO PLEASE REMOVE THE DOLPHIN DIVE option and add the Dolphin Snorkel options. Thank you!

• Dolphin Dive (usually on Friday so you won't miss your pkg dives but may be limited due to covid) (price + tax + transfer) $222 or $215 CASH NOTE: The dolphins have not wanted to play with the divers SO HAS BEEN CANCELLED but they still play with the snorkelers so see options below
  • Dolphin Encounter $78 or $75 CASH includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up- Half waist in the water, will have a trainer to give a briefing, behavior, anatomy, etc about the dolphins before the guest can have a one on one interaction with them. This activity is about 30 minutes long, it will also allow guess to take pictures with the dolphins.  Available: 8:30am and 10:00 am
  • Dolphin Action swim $98 or $95 CASH includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up-Activity begins with a briefing of the dolphins, then will experience a playful swim in the water. Dolphin will push the guess by the feet above and around the surface. This activity is about 45 minutes.  Available: 1:00pm and 3:00pm
  • Dolphin Snorkel & Swim $109 or $105 CASH includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up-  The activity following from the dolphin encounter, this will allow guess to swim and snorkel with the residents dolphins on their terms. This activity is between 45 minutes to an Hour time.  Available: 8:30am and 10:30 am

formerly...

#83 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 17 February 2022 - 05:31 PM

Although some people paid for rental gear already.... can you remove it from the system? It should have read as follows:

Full pkg dive gear rental $124 or  $120 CASH ( includes taxes but does not include dive computer.... PAYABLE TO THE RESORT BUT TRACKED BY SD.COM)

formerly...

#84 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 10:15 AM

Although some people paid for rental gear already.... can you remove it from the system? It should have read as follows:

Full pkg dive gear rental $124 or  $120 CASH ( includes taxes but does not include dive computer.... PAYABLE TO THE RESORT BUT TRACKED BY SD.COM)

Rental gear option un-published / hidden.

Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed. Neil Armstrong & Buzz Aldrin on the moon, Michael Collins in the command module orbiting -  July 20, 1969

#85 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 10:20 AM

Thanks Butch!

formerly...

#86 Cajun Diver

Cajun Diver

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 10:23 AM

Here is how I updated the post:  SO PLEASE REMOVE THE DOLPHIN DIVE option and add the Dolphin Snorkel options. Thank you!

• Dolphin Dive (usually on Friday so you won't miss your pkg dives but may be limited due to covid) (price + tax + transfer) $222 or $215 CASH NOTE: The dolphins have not wanted to play with the divers SO HAS BEEN CANCELLED but they still play with the snorkelers so see options below
  • Dolphin Encounter $78 or $75 CASH includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up- Half waist in the water, will have a trainer to give a briefing, behavior, anatomy, etc about the dolphins before the guest can have a one on one interaction with them. This activity is about 30 minutes long, it will also allow guess to take pictures with the dolphins.  Available: 8:30am and 10:00 am
  • Dolphin Action swim $98 or $95 CASH includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up-Activity begins with a briefing of the dolphins, then will experience a playful swim in the water. Dolphin will push the guess by the feet above and around the surface. This activity is about 45 minutes.  Available: 1:00pm and 3:00pm
  • Dolphin Snorkel & Swim $109 or $105 CASH includes taxes and partial taxi ride if enough people signed up-  The activity following from the dolphin encounter, this will allow guess to swim and snorkel with the residents dolphins on their terms. This activity is between 45 minutes to an Hour time.  Available: 8:30am and 10:30 am

Encounter, Action swim and Snorkel & Swim set up in booking system.

#87 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 10:30 AM

Thanks again Butch! :respect:

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users