• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#4 Cozumel "DIVE & PHOTOGRAPHY (FREE)" Jan 22-29, 2022- Who's Going, Who's Doing What, Extras, Add On's, & Tours

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 26 December 2021 - 07:40 PM

As I am finally paid up for the unlimited unguided day shore diving, please add me to the unguided night diving as well.  Thank you.  Ed

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 December 2021 - 10:09 PM

As I am finally paid up for the unlimited unguided day shore diving, please add me to the unguided night diving as well.  Thank you.  Ed

Thanks did you also want the GUIDED one for $8 upchg if you are signed up for the unlimited shore diving pkg? Its worth the price of admission!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#18 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 10:56 AM

Thanks did you also want the GUIDED one for $8 upchg if you are signed up for the unlimited shore diving pkg? Its worth the price of admission!

I paid for the guided night dives on my last trip, and found myself doing a solo night dive as usual.  That is my main reason why I did not sign up.  The price is basically nothing, so if you need another number to make the dive a go, I will be happy to donate to it.  Just let me know.  Ed

#19 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 27 December 2021 - 02:25 PM

I paid for the guided night dives on my last trip, and found myself doing a solo night dive as usual.  That is my main reason why I did not sign up.  The price is basically nothing, so if you need another number to make the dive a go, I will be happy to donate to it.  Just let me know.  Ed

Kamala says she would be very grateful if you could help her out on this! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#20 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 02:57 PM

Kamala says she would be very grateful if you could help her out on this! :diver:

Thanks Ed! I think you and I lost the guide...but that won't happen in CZM. And I do need you so we can be sure we are able to do it. Thank you!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#21 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 05:35 PM

Thanks Ed! I think you and I lost the guide...but that won't happen in CZM. And I do need you so we can be sure we are able to do it. Thank you!

I have a tendency to lose everyone on night dives, so it was definitely me losing the guide.  Happy to help, to make sure you have the number.  I will square up with you in Cozy.

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 28 December 2021 - 09:25 AM

I have a tendency to lose everyone on night dives, so it was definitely me losing the guide.  Happy to help, to make sure you have the number.  I will square up with you in Cozy.

Thank you Ed! In the case of CZM we will want to follow the guide ONLY because they can help manage any current so we do not have a horrendous surface swim back! Plus they help those ready to get out sooner vs later and that allows photogs to go longer without needing to help their fellow divers find the exit point and/or help each other out. Oh and they know where cool critters live and an extra set of trained eyes is 'priceless'.  Thanks for being a role model for showing how awesome our group is for jumping in to help out to make a better experience for everyone! :respect:

formerly...

#23 guitaristdiver

guitaristdiver

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1500

Posted 07 January 2022 - 06:48 PM

I signed up and paid for a bunch of extras including the night boat dive and the extra day of diving, Please make sure all is good and I'm added to the list.

Thanks

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 07 January 2022 - 08:09 PM

I signed up and paid for a bunch of extras including the night boat dive and the extra day of diving, Please make sure all is good and I'm added to the list.

Thanks

Thank you Joe I will get you on all the lists as soon as I can. I'm flying solo with Brad on vacation and our other 2 critical team members fully MIA and partially MIA! LOL! ;)

formerly...

#25 hiker_diver_jane

hiker_diver_jane

Getting started

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:<20

Posted 11 January 2022 - 09:53 PM

If I want to get the underwater photography certification how much does it cost and do you book extra dives with the instructor? Should I book and pay for unlimited shore dives also to partially cover this off? (I actually paid PADI for the course for March 2019 and did the online portion and then my trip was cancelled due to covid. I reviewed the material online Sunday). I would like to finish the course plus learn to take the pictures rather than just studying the theoretical.

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 12:14 AM

If I want to get the underwater photography certification how much does it cost and do you book extra dives with the instructor? Should I book and pay for unlimited shore dives also to partially cover this off? (I actually paid PADI for the course for March 2019 and did the online portion and then my trip was cancelled due to covid. I reviewed the material online Sunday). I would like to finish the course plus learn to take the pictures rather than just studying the theoretical.

The gal doing the photo class may or may not be able to offer that class. I will reach out to her. Her focus is to help you TAKE pictures and learn your camera. She is sending me pricing so you can evaluate a private class, a private day, or have her part of the group. I'm trying to get as many options as possible.

I'll post as soon as I have it.

formerly...

#27 Zinfandel

Zinfandel

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Logged Dives:81

Posted 14 January 2022 - 02:58 AM

I'm sure Darren will want to join night dive, he's my octo hunting partner. And I might be interested in Parasailing

:wavey:  :wow:  :fish2:  :fish2:

#28 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 03:06 AM

I'm sure Darren will want to join night dive, he's my octo hunting partner. And I might be interested in Parasailing

Thank you Erica...THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO SHARE THIS vs the actual trip PM which then "spams" everyone with your request.   Thanks for using the topic we set up for collecting info like this. :respect:

formerly...

#29 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 14 January 2022 - 12:38 PM

On 2022-01-14 12:09, Robert aka MacDyver wrote:

Hi Kamala. I purchased a camera so I will not need to rent their camera after all. Thank you.
Robert aka MacDyver

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,590 posts

Posted 14 January 2022 - 12:59 PM

On 2022-01-14 12:09, Robert aka MacDyver wrote:

Hi Kamala. I purchased a camera so I will not need to rent their camera after all. Thank you.
Robert aka MacDyver

Thanks Robert we are removing you from the rental list.

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users