• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#4 BONAIRE "DIVE & YOGA" Nov 19-26, 2022: Who's Going, Who's Doing What, Extras, Add On's, & Tours

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#31 Jang

Jang

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Board Status:Yes
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 26 April 2022 - 06:48 AM

Thank you,
You are the best Kamala!
  • WreckWench likes this

#32 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 April 2022 - 06:56 AM

Thank you,
You are the best Kamala!

LOL...you are so sweet! But Brad aka dive_sail_etc does all the heavy lifting and making sure everything is so organized and all our member's needs are captured and managed! We have a wonderful slate of volunteers who make the club SUPER SPECIAL!!!

Let us know if you ever want to join the team! We always have tons of ways EVERYONE can help! (some only take 5 mins a day or a week and are super effective and helpful! )  :wakawaka:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#33 Zil

Zil

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Lots but not as many as Kamala

Posted 27 May 2022 - 12:52 PM

Is anyone thinking of staying longer? I have 2 weeks off and don’t know if I want to stay on Bonaire and do shore diving or go to Curaçao and try diving there. 

#34 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 28 May 2022 - 04:52 PM

Is anyone thinking of staying longer? I have 2 weeks off and don’t know if I want to stay on Bonaire and do shore diving or go to Curaçao and try diving there. 

I think my flight is one day later but that is usually to do tipping and get organized and see everyone off. Not sure I can change the ticket to stay longer to join you. Let me check...

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#35 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 05 June 2022 - 09:50 AM

trip/dive insurance purchased and forms completed.

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#36 TigerSharkT

TigerSharkT

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:260

Posted 10 June 2022 - 04:58 AM

I am playing catch up on forms and payments too! Should I be getting notifications when something is posted here because I am not. I fear I am in trouble already having missed my payment schedule :-/

#37 Cmdr. Clownfish

Cmdr. Clownfish

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue
  • Logged Dives:12

Posted 10 June 2022 - 07:02 AM

I am playing catch up on forms and payments too! Should I be getting notifications when something is posted here because I am not. I fear I am in trouble already having missed my payment schedule :-/

Tanya,  you will need to click to the "Follow This Topic" button in the upper right of the browser window to get notifications of each post.  This exists on the desktop version, I'm not sure about the mobile version.  See the attachment for what it looks like.

Kamala usually works with people on money and we are pretty far out so I would relax on that.  One thing I noticed while doing the forms is that trip insurance has changed dramatically since pre-covid.  I had to abandon my previous practice of buying the policy yearly due to cost and buy a policy specifically for this trip.  Not sure how it this will work for you in the UK but I thought I would give a heads up since it slowed me down quite a bit to find something that would work for me.  

#38 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 02:25 PM

We usually try to do reminders of payment due dates in the PM but as a dive club our volunteers surge or wane.... with covid we've been on a waning cycle. So as I said in the email to you... you can make your payments now and still be fine. Thank you for your follow up. The directions for making the payments are in the email as well.

And of course if you have any free time and would like to help the club at any point....please let us know. We have so many things people can do that take 5 mins a day or 5 mins a week!   There is always something we need help with!  :wakawaka:

formerly...

#39 SexSeaBubbles

SexSeaBubbles

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:50-100

Posted 11 June 2022 - 12:54 AM

Hi :) Im new to this site and cannot wait for my first trip with you!! I love Bonaire and thinking this might be a great start!
  • dive_sail_etc likes this

#40 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 11 June 2022 - 08:27 AM

Hi :) Im new to this site and cannot wait for my first trip with you!! I love Bonaire and thinking this might be a great start!

Hello again Mary, your next step is to subscribe as a Premier Member to be eligible to book your spot:
 - On the Home Page HERE (do not bother to log in yet, that comes later) navigate the tabs "FORUMS" -> "MEMBERSHIP" -> "UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP"
 - When the Membership page opens FIRST click the "Sign In" button in the top right corner and use Member Name and password to log in
 - When the page refreshes with your Member Name replacing the Sign In button select the $35 annual "Premier Member" subscription radio button
 - Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue to select a payment method..."
Complete payment

When the Premier Member subscription completes processing (immediately via Paypal, manually via Payment Gateway) you will then:
 - Go to Home Page HERE and this time click "LOGIN" and use your same Member Name and password to log in
 - The page should refresh on upcoming "TRIPS" (if not click the "TRIPS" tab)
 - Scroll to Bonaire New Years Eve trip and click the "Book Now" button
 - On the Booking Page click the radio button to select your Trip Package (Diving Double Occupancy, Single Occupancy) and Payment Option (Full or Deposit) then click "ADD TO CART"
 - The page will refresh with your selection listed in the top right corner in the Shopping Cart. You can now either click "CHECKOUT" to make your payment or scroll down to select Add On items such as Nitrox etc. Each selection should refresh the page with the Add On listed in the Cart. You can return any time up to a week or so before the trip to include Add On items but we request adding them as soon as you are able to ensure availability with the resort.
 - When ready click "CHECKOUT" and follow payment instructions

And that's it! We are stoked that you are joining Kamala and our Krewe of safe friendly buddyless divers in fun filled Bonaire! :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#41 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 11 June 2022 - 03:26 PM

We'd love to have you join us! Jump onboard soon as we are almost sold out! WOO!!!! HOO!!!

• SexSeaBubbles likes this

formerly...

#42 Fish Paparazzi

Fish Paparazzi

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:500

Posted 17 July 2022 - 06:14 PM

Add me in on the night boat dive list. thanks Tom

Edited by Fish Paparazzi, 17 July 2022 - 06:15 PM.

#43 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 17 July 2022 - 07:09 PM

Add me in on the night boat dive list. thanks Tom

Tom the Boat Night Dive is a trip Add On; you can purchase the Add On back on the Bonaire Booking Page, log in the Home Page, go to the Bonaire Booking Page where you booked your trip package, scroll down to find and add the Boat Night Dive to the Cart then click Checkout and complete the payment. :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

#44 TigerSharkT

TigerSharkT

Getting started

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:260

Posted 05 September 2022 - 03:21 AM

Havent selected Nitrox which I will probably change my mind on after Day 1 but I assume we can upgrade to it once there?

#45 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 07:27 AM

Havent selected Nitrox which I will probably change my mind on after Day 1 but I assume we can upgrade to it once there?

Doing 3 boat dives a day is the perfect scenario for nitrox unless your dives are only 30 mins long. Then you are not staying down long enough to fully reap the bottom time benefits.

We can check to see who is NOT diving ntirox so we know if we have a buddy for you... while its not impossible to buddy up a nitrox diver with an air diver...it makes their ability to complete dives together much harder all other things the same.

Let us know to see if anyone else is diving air... for planning purposes such as buddy selection etc we REALLY need to know before the trip vs trying to wing it on the fly.

Email me with any concerns you have about doing or not doing nitrox... that will enable me to help you more directly and personally. Send it to trips@singledivers.com so either Brad or I can reply. Thank you! Kamala

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users