• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

#4 SOLD OUT!! Cozumel "GRILL & DIVE" Feb 11-18, 2023: Who's Going, Who's Doing What, Extras, Add On's, & Tours

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 GigemDiver

GigemDiver

On a roll now.....

• Premier Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:151

Posted 15 January 2023 - 03:52 PM

Kamala,

I need weights and a weight belt or integrated weights in my BC.   We would like to do island tours, especially if you will provide details.  Are you hosting daily happy hours as on past trips?   If so, I'll grab something at the duty free store.   While my priority in the afternoons is to make sure my family has a great time, I would do 1 extra afternoon dive to make a boat quota if Cindy and Lexi have something else to do.  If not, the Friday morning 2 tank boat dive is my preferred option as we don't fly home until 4:40 pm on Saturday.  Hopefully, with 30 people plus a full resort, we can parasail.   I'm excited about the smoke and grill seafood workshop, I hope they give us the recipes too as I like to eat and cook.   Beyond that, everything looks good.   

If I missed anything, please let me know.

Joel AKA GigemDiver

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 15 January 2023 - 05:02 PM

Kamala,

I need weights and a weight belt or integrated weights in my BC.   We would like to do island tours, especially if you will provide details.  Are you hosting daily happy hours as on past trips?   If so, I'll grab something at the duty free store.   While my priority in the afternoons is to make sure my family has a great time, I would do 1 extra afternoon dive to make a boat quota if Cindy and Lexi have something else to do.  If not, the Friday morning 2 tank boat dive is my preferred option as we don't fly home until 4:40 pm on Saturday.  Hopefully, with 30 people plus a full resort, we can parasail.   I'm excited about the smoke and grill seafood workshop, I hope they give us the recipes too as I like to eat and cook.   Beyond that, everything looks good.   

If I missed anything, please let me know.

Joel AKA GigemDiver

Hey Joel... we do happy hour daily but its different because the alcohol is in our package price. I have requested what activities besides carnival parades for your family and I hope to have that locked in soon.

I did the parasaling and it was a blast. We just need a couple of more to do this and its a go! The workshop is a blast and we will certainly share the recipe with those who paid to be in attendance.

As always you are SUCH a team player... I'm hoping someone will do the afternoon dive so its a go and you can do the 2 Friday am dives.

Thanks again, kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#18 CindyMac13

CindyMac13

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:70

Posted 08 February 2023 - 12:24 AM

<<<Top Post>>> - Brad aka dive_sail_etc

#19 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 12:28 AM

Hey Cindy...not sure what you are telling us...it got buried inside the quoted material. Thank you

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#20 CindyMac13

CindyMac13

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 12:47 AM

#21 CindyMac13

CindyMac13

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 12:58 AM

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 01:00 AM

CINDY pls just tell us in a post what you want...we can't find what you've typed out...we will add it to the master list for you... but your message is getting lost in my post... .just tell us what you are trying to tell us!  lol  and thanks

formerly...

#23 CindyMac13

CindyMac13

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 01:04 AM

Hey Cindy...not sure what you are telling us...it got buried inside the quoted material. Thank you

Hi Kamala, I made a note regarding the afternoon dive and night dive with my payment. I added on the night dive and size of my BCD on the forum. Also, tried to upload my flight info on the form page multiple times. Received acknowledgement but red indicator that the form is not uploaded. I will email it to you directly.

Looking forward to seeing you in CZM!!: )

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts

Posted 08 February 2023 - 01:53 AM

Hi Kamala, I made a note regarding the afternoon dive and night dive with my payment. I added on the night dive and size of my BCD on the forum. Also, tried to upload my flight info on the form page multiple times. Received acknowledgement but red indicator that the form is not uploaded. I will email it to you directly.

It's a million percent better to let us do this once we see your payment has come thru which it has...so it will be updated later today during regular hours. Thanks for telling me what you were trying to tell me!!! 

We got your flights and Brad will let you know if we need anything else!  See you soon!  Kamala

formerly...

#25 dive_sail_etc

dive_sail_etc

Admin, TC, Charlie and Bottle Washer

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts
  • Board Status:Usually check in daily
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:1200+

Posted 08 February 2023 - 08:19 AM

Cynthia I have your updated flight information (actually the flights themselves appear not to have changed) but do not see any updates in the Special Accommodation Form in regard to the size for your BCD. Simply email the BCD size info to trips@singledivers.com and we will append it to the Add Ons Rental Gear list.

Also, once you have uploaded Flights or the club Liability Waiver form under "MY TRIPS" just ignore the indicator color if it does not change. It's an occasional glitch in the system. A club TC (such as I) will reach out weeks before any trip if we do not see either of those files in the system. No worries!  :flower:  :diver:

Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
Finally broken to plow and harnessed to the traces. How may I help you today? Questions welcomed to charlies@singledivers.com

"My secret to maintaining this goofy façade? It ain't no façade." - Brad, the Fledgling Journeyman Master Hedonist
"I don't make up jokes; I just observe Congress and report the facts." - Will Rogers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users