• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

I can't do my documents, I can't log in, I can't book a trip, I am not getting the updates....HELP!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 13 June 2022 - 01:14 PM

IF YOU CAN'T DO THE FOLLOWING THINGS THEN THE SOLUTION IS THE SAME:

• Book my trip documents
  • Book a trip
  • Get the trip updates

Then your membership has expired and/or needs to be upgraded. So the fix is easy.

HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM:

Upgrade your membership from basic (free) to a premium level (only $35 per year)

HOW DO I UPGRADE MY MEMBERSHIP:

• singledivers.com
  • forums
  • take me to Surface Interval Forums
  • click on the MEMBERSHIP link by "Gallery" and on the same line as "View New Topics"  all under the SingleDivers.com logo
  • Follow the prompts after clicking on the MEMBERSHIP TAB

PRO TIP: To have your membership be upgraded automatically so you can just sign up without any human intervention then choose PAYPAL. If you use our legacy payment portal it will take 2-3 days for the payment to clear, then be advised and then have an admin manually upgrade your account.

BONUS TIP: Using paypal will ensure your dues are always current until you cancel them. This means when trips open for booking...you can book quickly. When your docs are due ...you can do them easily... and you'll never miss anything important because your dues were not current. At $35 a year (the same rate for almost 20 years.... PRICELESS!)

NEED HELP:

If you need more help please post in this topic or you can email admin@singldivers.com and we will be happy to help you.  :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users