REMEMBER EACH TRAVELER MUST BE PREMIER MEMBER OR ABOVE & HAVE DIVE INSURANCE THAT COVERS RELATED TRIP DATES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TRIPS!
Dates: Dec 2-9, 2023
WHO'S GOING & AVAILABILITY UPDATE:
PACKAGE & INVENTORY SUMMARY:
- D/O Boat Diver Twin or Queen/King for couples 16 spots - 16 spots sold = SOLD OUT 0 Spots Available
(Kamala, Sally, Sandra, Tom, Mark, Sharon, Roberta, Chris, Ted, Melissa, Hillary, Bryan, Joe, Tammy, Tess, Jeanine)
- S/O Boat Diver Full Bed 3 spots - 3 spots sold = SOLD OUT 0 Spots Available (Jaque, Eric, Michael)
- D/O NON Diver Twin bed x spots - x spots sold = x Spots Available () email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
- S/O NON Diver Full Bed x spot - x spots sold = x Spots Available () email email@example.com for availability
SUMMARY OF WHO IS GOING (Signed up via booking system):
- Kamala aka WreckWench - D/O Boat Diving
- Jaque aka Jaque - S/O Boat Diving
- Sally aka SalTea - D/O Boat Diving
- Sandra aka SandyBeach - D/O Boat Diving
- Tom aka Fish Paparazzi - D/O Boat Diving
- Mark aka Zorcasailor - D/O Boat Diving
- Sharom aka SaltyAngel - D/O Boat Diving
- Roberta aka Dive Siren - D/O Boat Diving
- Chris aka RN Sharks - D/O Boat Diving
- Ted aka BusyBoys - D/O Boat Diving
- Eric aka Tankknocker - S/O Boat Diving
- Melissa aka Waterbaby71 - D/O Boat Diving (Less 3rd Dive)
- Michael aka Man from Atlantis - S/O Boat Diving
- Hillary aka SoDakMermaid - D/O Boat Diving
- Bryan aka Aerhawg - D/O Boat Diving
- Joe aka Diveski - D/O Boat Diving
- Tammy aka luvfishys - D/O Boat Diving
- Tess aka fishiefriend - D/O Boat Diving
- Jeannine aka Luv_H2O - D/O Boat Diving
WAIT LIST (in case a spot opens):
- Lori aka lets.go.diving
- Max aka ScorpionDiver
Extra Nights (SD has rooms on hold please book via us):
Nitrox for the Week:
- Kamala aka WreckWench
- Jaque aka Jaque
- Roberta aka Dive Siren
- Eric aka Tankknocker
- Hillary aka SoDakMermaid
- Bryan aka Aerhawg
- Jeannine aka Luv_H2O
- Tom aka Fish Paparazzi
- Sally aka SalTea
Boat Night Dive (11 person minimum to go):******
- Kamala aka WreckWench (EAN)
- Jaque aka Jaque (EAN)
- Roberta aka Dive Siren (EAN)
- Michael aka Man from Atlantis (Air)
- Hillary aka SoDakMermaid (EAN)
- Bryan aka Aerhawg (EAN)
- Tammy aka luvfishys (Air)
- Tess aka fishiefriend (Air)
- Tom aka Fish Paparazzi (Air)
****** In order to participate on this night dive it is required to have already logged at least one night dive before this trip OR you are taking a night dive certification course OR you hire a dive pro as your buddy for this dove.
NOTE; The SD RAB program does not cover helping you do your first night dive because the dive mentor is also the dive guide and unable to help you with adjusting to a night dive. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rent a Buddy (Max of two divers per trip only):
Concierge Docs / Info Support Service:
SingleDivers.com Group Tee Shirts $7:
Island Tour to include the donkeys etc:
Note: This is not set up yet but it we get 4-5+ people we can easily set it up. I would estimate about $30 US per person if we can get 4-5 people for the gas and the guide. It could be a bit more but should be in that vicinity price wise. Let us know if interested so we can work to arrange it.
Chez Neal/ Chez SD Volunteer Supply List: (A longtime SD tradition of a designated Happy Hour room)
This is a totally volunteer contribution effort, but between Duty Free and selecting your own favorite libations this has proven a super Social Hour solution!
We also solicit snacks, so if you prefer not to contribute alcohol please consider chips, crackers, etc.
LOCATION: The Wench's room (plus 1-2 rooms near the wench in case of overflow!)
WHEN: When diving is over! Come join us for Happy Hour drinks and snacks (concludes at dinnertime)
HOW: Get a bottle at Duty Free and snacks from home (nuts, pretzels etc) Mixers as well as beer can be found a short bike ride away at a small Grocery store
WHY: Alcohol is VERY EXPENSIVE AS ARE SODAS AND BOTTLED WATER. You can get a drink pkg but the price is VERY HIGH and all participants in a room MUST be on the same drink pkg. So I tried and tried to get an exception and when I could not... I decided to do our Chez Neal Happy Hour by the pool option instead. MORE DETAILS ON HOW AS WE GET CLOSER.
OTHER: We ask a few volunteers to bring cups plus ice from the ice machine. We may need a few extra mixers depending on what people bring.
AFTER: After HH each night we store the beverages as well as snacks in the host ROOM that includes a kitchen and bring them out for the next HH.
NOTE: Please feel free to take your 'bottle' back to your room with you if you wish and/or leave it until the next day for the HH (Happy Hour)
- Kamala aka WreckWench - Whatever booze the budget allows + Snacks
Something to Celebrate!!
Edited by dive_sail_etc, 19 September 2023 - 04:28 PM.