• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

texas love... suh...weet!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 26 April 2004 - 11:58 AM

Jextract- just posted on ScubaBoard re: Ana's monthly trip. Assumed your conditions there were as poor (or poorer!) than ours. On top of the vis, temp was down to 55 degrees and that was at a shallow max depth of 50 ft! If that weren't enough, the Catalina Divers Supply compressor went out and it took me 2 1/4 hours to get my tank filled (knew I should have filled it the night before). Of course it was still better than sitting in front of my currently malfunctioning video editing computer!

Mischievous- Jextract is right, you should come to the Left Coast and dive with all of us. I'm sure Wrinkles would add you to the list.

Back to trying to figure out how three hard drives could fail on one computer in just over a week. Power supply? Motherboard gone south? Maybe I should dive instead.

Dr. B.

#62 fbp

fbp

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master - Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 26 April 2004 - 12:12 PM

Diving:
Vis bad up here too... hit the bottom 3 times in coming up. Couldn't see your outstreched arm... Cleared at 55' to 20-25' and like a night dive. Temp 48f
Bad all around.

Computers:
Dropped my External HD (250gig Maxtor) too.. all pics on it, in for recovery now, big $$ to recover, but can do (same thing on Digial cards if you 'accidently delete them" . All crashed at the same time?? virus? or bought them at the same time..

Fish:
We had the Ling Cods and Grunt Sculpins that "BumP" you or snag you... heheh.. and you feel it... like a guard dog on a bone.. usually get bumped hard when you accidently dive over their nest... easier to give them their space... as they do get aggressive, as they should...

Things back to normal I guess.. :welcome:
fpoole
Diving & Gliding..
Hiking & Camping.
Shooting (photos) the Great Nor'West

www.poolesweb.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users