• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Cozumel'ers... TELL US WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING & SHARING?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 31 July 2023 - 10:19 PM

PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING & HOW WE CAN ALL SHARE:

We ask that you post IN THIS TOPIC YOU ARE READING to tell us what you are shooting on the this trip...  and to answer the following questions we need to know to help everyone be fully supported in their picture taking endeavors but to also ensure that everyone gets to see the great pics our members take and even let us know if you'll be a model for us!

1. Are you taking pictures on land and/or of the group? If so with what? (cellular phone, SLR, point & shoot separate from my camera, go pro/paralenz or similar or other...please explain) 
  2. Are you taking pictures underwater? If so with what? (cellular phone, SLR, point & shoot separate from my camera, go pro/paralenz or similar or other...please explain) 
  3. Are you mostly shooting macro? 
  4. Are you mostly shooting angle?
  5. Are you mostly doing video? 
  6. Would you be willing to be a guest photo admin on our social media pages and share your pictures as if SingleDivers.com was posting them for everyone to see? (This helps to keep the club alive and surviving and ultimately thriving!)
  7. Would you be willing to share the Official Trip Photo album to your social media pages to help share the love aka give SingleDivers.com more exposure?
  8. Would you be willing to upload your pictures to our smugmug gallery for others to see and save? (We need and want all pictures possible from cell phones to big rig cameras...) 
  9. Are you willing to be a model for people like the Wench aka WreckWench to take pictures of? (Or some of our other underwater photographers), 
  10. Are you willing to be a spotter and help find cool critters to take pictures of? 

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Azelea55

Azelea55

Getting started

• Premier Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:30

Posted 01 August 2023 - 06:23 PM

1. Are you taking pictures on land and/or of the group? Yes, cell phone. 
  2. Are you taking pictures underwater? No
  3. Are you mostly shooting macro? No
  4. Are you mostly shooting angle? No
  5. Are you mostly doing video? No
  6. Would you be willing to be a guest photo admin on our social media pages and share your pictures as if SingleDivers.com was posting them for everyone to see? Yes
  7. Would you be willing to share the Official Trip Photo album to your social media pages to help share the love aka give SingleDivers.com more exposure? Yes, of course.
  8. Would you be willing to upload your pictures to our smugmug gallery for others to see and save? Yes
  9. Are you willing to be a model for people like the Wench aka WreckWench to take pictures of? Sure. I'd love a good underwater photo of my with something cool to be a profile pic.
  10. Are you willing to be a spotter and help find cool critters to take pictures of? Yes

• dive_sail_etc likes this

#3 Diver Ed

Diver Ed

Everyone knows me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 901 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX, SOLO
  • Logged Dives:logged, 1000 plus 20 years of unlogged diving

Posted 01 August 2023 - 07:12 PM

I encountered some problems with my housing as I was getting ready to pack for the trip.  Amazingly, I found someone to look at it last second and address some issues and it looks like I will have a working set up for the trip.  Therefore, I expect to be taking underwater pictures.  Macro and wide angle as well as people pictures.  I will post pice on facebook as well as in the gallery.  

• Azelea55 likes this

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 August 2023 - 07:36 PM

Thank you both for your input!  We really appreciate it. Hoping to hear from others as well.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#5 scubak8

scubak8

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:350

Posted 04 August 2023 - 07:28 PM

Are you taking pictures on land and/or of the group? If so with what? Yes and yes. I will have my cell phone camera and DSLR

Are you taking pictures underwater? If so with what? Yes, with my DSLR

Are you mostly shooting macro? Depends on dive - probably for reefs and shore dives

Are you mostly shooting angle? For cenotes and whale sharks

Are you mostly doing video? No

Would you be willing to be a guest photo admin on our social media pages and share your pictures as if SingleDivers.com was posting them for everyone to see? Yes, I'm still set up as admin from Bonaire trip

Would you be willing to share the Official Trip Photo album to your social media pages to help share the love aka give SingleDivers.com more exposure? Yes

Would you be willing to upload your pictures to our smugmug gallery for others to see and save? (We need and want all pictures possible from cell phones to big rig cameras...) Yes, and I will try to get the Bonaire ones in there as well

Are you willing to be a model for people like the Wench aka WreckWench to take pictures of? (Or some of our other underwater photographers) Yes

Are you willing to be a spotter and help find cool critters to take pictures
Yes
  • dive_sail_etc likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users