PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU ARE SHOOTING & HOW WE CAN ALL SHARE:
We ask that you post IN THIS TOPIC YOU ARE READING to tell us what you are shooting on the this trip... and to answer the following questions we need to know to help everyone be fully supported in their picture taking endeavors but to also ensure that everyone gets to see the great pics our members take and even let us know if you'll be a model for us!
- Are you taking pictures on land and/or of the group? If so with what? (cellular phone, SLR, point & shoot separate from my camera, go pro/paralenz or similar or other...please explain)
- Are you taking pictures underwater? If so with what? (cellular phone, SLR, point & shoot separate from my camera, go pro/paralenz or similar or other...please explain)
- Are you mostly shooting macro?
- Are you mostly shooting angle?
- Are you mostly doing video?
- Would you be willing to be a guest photo admin on our social media pages and share your pictures as if SingleDivers.com was posting them for everyone to see? (This helps to keep the club alive and surviving and ultimately thriving!)
- Would you be willing to share the Official Trip Photo album to your social media pages to help share the love aka give SingleDivers.com more exposure?
- Would you be willing to upload your pictures to our smugmug gallery for others to see and save? (We need and want all pictures possible from cell phones to big rig cameras...)
- Are you willing to be a model for people like the Wench aka WreckWench to take pictures of? (Or some of our other underwater photographers),
- Are you willing to be a spotter and help find cool critters to take pictures of?