• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

TRIP: Hello From Saba & Statia & St. Kitts

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#166 landlocked

landlocked

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:12 AM

Doris, you can email me at my personal address.

BTW - anyone that picked up the list from the boat, my email address is wrong. The domain should be iglou, not igloo. I noticed several others that are likely wrong as well. I guess our handwriting wasn't all that good by Friday :anna:

If you need my email address, feel free to PM me and I'll send you my personal address. :lam:

Mandi

#167 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,624 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:24 AM

I am trying to send an email to Mandi by clicking on her email button, but it does not work.  Even though we are both premier members. 

Can somebody tell me what I have to do?

Private message are reserved for premier members and email is reserved for charter members, angels and admins/mods.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#168 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:Over 198

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:28 AM

Hey Mary, nice avatar. Was a great trip and was fun hanging around St Kitts on Sunday. Spratnet is our little secret now.... be careful where ya sit though... :::splash:::

Hi Dan,
Thank you...on the avatar AND special thanks for the way cool day on St. Kitts. :cool1: I have the pics from Spratnet...that was such a fun place. On the plane leaving St. Kitts, there was a girl with one of their T-shirts on. :iagree: Guess few chosen ones such as ourselves know about it the place. See you on another trip real soon, I hope.

Mary :dance:

#169 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:30 AM

:taz: Hey quit picking on me. :iagree:

awe, you poor baby. "Stop your whining", quote unquote. Besides, my friend, you started it, so there! :dance: Tag you're it! Go to NC for the 4th...

:cool1:

#170 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:41 AM

I am trying to send an email to Mandi by clicking on her email button, but it does not work. Even though we are both premier members.

There probably is a way to do that, but I do not know how. However, you should be able to send her a personal message.

MNJoe

Thanks

#171 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:46 AM

I am trying to send an email to Mandi by clicking on her email button, but it does not work.  Even though we are both premier members. 

Private message are reserved for premier members and email is reserved for charter members, angels and admins/mods.

Ok, Kamala I got you :diver:

BTW, I always wonder who falls into the category of Angels? Are we women not all :D :dance:

Doris

#172 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 03 May 2005 - 11:53 AM

Doris,

Angels are a group of volunteers who do a great deal of behind the scenes work for Single Divers.

Even in more general terms, all women aren't angels, but I think all the ladies here on SD certainly do qualify.
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#173 Ariesno1

Ariesno1

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 01:05 PM

Even in more general terms, all women aren't angels, but I think all the ladies here on SD certainly do qualify.

Walter, thanks for the explanation, and for the nice comment about SD ladies. :teeth:

#174 Sonny Beaches

Sonny Beaches

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Board Status:I be here
  • Cert Level:aow-nitrox
  • Logged Dives:over 100

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:07 AM

Is there a problem with the picture gallery, I can not get into it. I finnally got my pictures back , and they are on c.d. and wanted to try and post a few.. Or is it just me..

:wakawaka:

#175 Dive N

Dive N

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 04 May 2005 - 06:49 PM

I'm Back, :lmao: :dance:
Well after two weeks on the Carribbean Explorer II they offered me a deal to go for a third week :taz: :taz: :taz: And I gotta say it was real hard to turn down. :teeth: :teeth: Tony's cooking was great as usual visibility better in some areas and less currents at Saba.The group of nine divers (excluding me ) were all in there bunks by 8:00pm the first night and normally did'nt stay up past 9 to 9:30 Quiet no dancing no partying compared to the week with single divers .com group.The crew actually took a break after our trip( said it is tough managing 18 divers for a week ) especially our group.But the crew complimented us as being a group of divers from all over that liked to have fun and dive unlike some groups they get on the boat.
I enjoyed seeing those I had met in Cozumel and meeting the new ones on this trip.Looking forward to the August North Carolina Shark and Wreck Diving trip.I will be spending the next two to three weeks going through about 51/2 hours of footage to put togehter a DVD of the trip from above and below the water.
See ya soon
Allen aka :welcome: Dive N :welcome:
Don't judge a man until you have walked in his shoes!

#176 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:28 PM

I'm Back, :diver: :dance:
Well after two weeks on the Carribbean Explorer II they offered me a deal to go for a third week :taz: :taz: :taz: And I gotta say it was real hard to turn down. :teeth: :teeth: Tony's cooking was great as usual visibility better in some areas and less currents at Saba.The group of nine divers (excluding me ) were all in there bunks by 8:00pm the first night and normally did'nt stay up past 9 to 9:30 Quiet no dancing no partying compared to the week with single divers .com group.The crew actually took a break after our trip( said it is tough managing 18 divers for a week ) especially our group.But the crew complimented us as being a group of divers from all over that liked to have fun and dive unlike some groups they get on the boat.
I enjoyed seeing those I had met in Cozumel and meeting the new ones on this trip.Looking forward to the August North Carolina Shark and Wreck Diving trip.I will be spending the next two to three weeks going through about 51/2 hours of footage to put togehter a DVD of the trip from above and below the water.
See ya soon
Allen aka :usflag: Dive N :usflag:

Allen,

it's good to know they enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed them...I just wish I could have done the return trip like you did! How was the weather? Was the only bad day that first one out of St Kitts?

#177 CaptSaaz

CaptSaaz

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:88

Posted 05 May 2005 - 05:27 AM

Hey Allen and welcome back to the mainland. Glad you had a great trip II. Most of us were quite jealous that you did a second week but, good for you! Nasty weather that first day or two. We were watching the boat from the hotel while you were diving the first day. We hoped the weather improved for the rest of the week.

Can't wait to see "The Attack of the Killer Turtle" video. Gte yourself settled back in first and catch your breath. I think everyone but Sonny has their pictures up so enjoy those until you have time to do some editing.
We all must believe in something... I believe I'll have another beer

#178 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 May 2005 - 07:50 AM

Hey Allen,
Glad you made it back safe and sound and good to hear that the crew survived us. :-D :welcome: We all had such a great time. It was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for sharing all your great video with us. Get some rest and then we'll all pick up where we left off on more SDS trips. I'm going to NC for the 4th. Will that place be the same after we leave there? :banghead:

2dive4 :dance:

#179 GentDiver

GentDiver

"Shark-Bait"

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 05 May 2005 - 11:27 AM

Roomie!! Welcome back. Hopefully you slept better on the return trip without my snoring keeping you awake!!

Scott

:lam:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

"And the trees are all kept equal by hatch, axe, and saw"
- Rush (The Trees)

#180 grayfins

grayfins

Meeting folks

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, NITROX; Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:365

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:00 AM

It took me a while to get orginized, but I have my pictures back and on disk. What is the process to post some of the pictures on the board?
Just for the record, I always came up with 500 psi (+/- 50 psi), I just sucked it too fast and was too excited seeing all the fish.
It was great to meet and dive with everyone. For those going to Fiji, I am looking forward to seeing and diving with you all again. As for everybody else, I am looking forward to seeing and diving with you sometime in the future with SD.
bill aka grayfins :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users