• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

TRIP: Hello From Saba & Statia & St. Kitts

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#91 ShamuLovesMe

ShamuLovesMe

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:27 PM

Thanks everyone for uploading some pics to the Gallery, but when do we get to see MORE??

#92 chinacat46

chinacat46

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 27 April 2005 - 01:41 PM

Watch what you say Shamu or you might get MORE then you want to see!

Edited by chinacat46, 27 April 2005 - 05:35 PM.

#93 CaptSaaz

CaptSaaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:88

Posted 27 April 2005 - 04:48 PM

Thanks everyone for uploading some pics to the Gallery, but when do we get to see MORE??

I get a 404 Not Found trying to access the gallery.. my picks are available on my photo hosting sight anyways.

Dan's Diving Pics
We all must believe in something... I believe I'll have another beer

#94 H20 Bug

H20 Bug

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Cert Level:DiveControlSpecial Cert
  • Logged Dives:250

Posted 27 April 2005 - 05:53 PM

Oh I said something about it you just didn't hear. Anybody between me and my buddy definitely heard about it. Of course I'm not mentioning any names on who it was.

Yep, I heard him....but just like Mary's buddy, Chuck's was a good sport too. :P

Thanks everyone for a great week of diving, it was my first live aboard and I'll be watching for the T&C trip post for next year....cause I'm ready to go again. I wanna be like Chuck and not be bothered by the rocking when I'm back on land....but I'm not cry babying :D

Meanwhile, I'll just look forward to Fiji, Fiji, Fiji and see some of you again in about 6 months. :) Oh gosh, that sounds like such a loooooooooong time from now. :lmao:

And WW :cool2: :o :P for putting together another great trip. Wish I didn't have to work, so I could go on all the trips :P
Any time spent in, on, around or underwater adds days to your life.

#95 MrHowdy

MrHowdy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:91

Posted 27 April 2005 - 06:19 PM

Oh I said something about it you just didn't hear. Anybody between me and my buddy definitely heard about it. Of course I'm not mentioning any names on who it was.

Yep, I heard him....but just like Mary's buddy, Chuck's was a good sport too. :welcome:

Ok, Ok, I will admit it. I am the guilty one that was Chuck's Buddy. I did forget my weight belt. :welcome:

BUT in my own defense, I was used to diving with integrated weights and had to switch to a weight belt a couple of dives earlier. My BC failed and would not hold weights anymore.

Also, I do recall that on a previous dive in Key Large, that my dive buddy, the same one I had in SABA, (not to mention his name, the good sport that I am) forget his weight belt. What comes around, goes around I guess.

#96 chinacat46

chinacat46

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 27 April 2005 - 06:43 PM

I knew that weight belt was why you only had 1900 psi in your tank!

#97 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:Over 198

Posted 27 April 2005 - 07:53 PM

You said something? to ME? oh my goodness, and I missed it? OR? was it after a few Jack D's? :teeth:

2dive4 :teeth:

#98 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 07:55 PM

...but just like Mary's buddy, Chuck's was a good sport too.

has anyone seen my buddy? Tony? where are you, man and where's the damn boat?

2dive4 :teeth:

#99 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 April 2005 - 08:02 PM

in my own defense,

Howard,
You don't need to defend yourself for nobody, no how. coz' you are just a sweetheart. Maybe your buddy (name going unmentioned) will think the same?
You guys were so way :teeth:

miss ya,
2dive4 :teeth: aka: Tony's dive buddy

#100 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,671 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:19 PM

Hey I have integrated weights too and I'm not used to a weight belt either...so I almost forgot mine several times...I just caught it before taking the plunge!

p.s. since you and mary were sooooooooooooooooooo much fun on this trip and you have both expressed an interest in going to BONAIRE...I have just sent you flight reservations. Howard yours needs to be ticketed 4/28/05 and Mary yours needs to be ticketed on Friday.

I've pm'd you and emailed you...let me know! I hope you can join us...it will be a blast! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#101 ShamuLovesMe

ShamuLovesMe

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.

Posted 27 April 2005 - 11:36 PM

I get a 404 Not Found trying to access the gallery.. my picks are available on my photo hosting sight anyways.

Dan's Diving Pics

Dan, great photos, thanks! What about the naughty photos?? :welcome:

#102 Stingray1

Stingray1

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:47 AM

Dan's Diving Pics

Pic's are great!
You may need to brush up on your fish ID. I think the eel is called a Sharptail, not Sharktail. And I wasn't able to find Hello fish in my book, but I did find Rock Beauty.
The picture of KamAndKim, priceless. Mary, now there's a great picture for you "Before" extreme makeover project!
:welcome:
Hope there's not one of me. I think the only pictures of me are of my feet and legs.
:cool2:
Phyllis

#103 CaptSaaz

CaptSaaz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,194 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:88

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:33 AM

Dan's Diving Pics

Pic's are great!
You may need to brush up on your fish ID. I think the eel is called a Sharptail, not Sharktail. And I wasn't able to find Hello fish in my book, but I did find Rock Beauty.
The picture of KamAndKim, priceless. Mary, now there's a great picture for you "Before" extreme makeover project!
:wakawaka:
Hope there's not one of me. I think the only pictures of me are of my feet and legs.
:cool1:

Sorry but no naughty pics.. I figure turnabout is fair play so I don't even start...

Phyllis, I have the Fish, Coral, Creature Identification books all ready ordered and in the mail. Once they get here, I'll go through all the pics and ID all the critters. Will be good practice just going through my own shots to edumicate meself.

Once, more, what a great trip with great people. Sandy loved the picture from Statia with my arm around supposedly around her shoulders. You guys are too much fun!
We all must believe in something... I believe I'll have another beer

#104 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:22 AM

Mary, you were a great roommate. Next time I'll take the top bunk. Hope the knots that you got from hitting your head on the ceiling go down. :wakawaka:

Hi my precious roommate,
You were the best! I liked that top bunk...it was if I was back in the womb. :( Honey, my head is so hard (Tony, please keep comments to yourself :cool1: ) that a few bumps didn't even phase it. Thank YOU for being the bestest roommate. WW, girl, you did an excellent matchup. Miss you!

#105 2dive4

2dive4

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:05 AM

Mary, when are you adding your avatar? :cool2: There are so many pics of you from the trip. :D

Well, uh, now I know this is going to get some attention and where is Boyscout Bill when I need him? BUT, I can't figure out how to do the avatar. :dancing:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users