• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Sex Offenders in Your Neighborhood

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Narwhal

Narwhal

Director of Training

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1500+

Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:28 AM

This is a good and easy way to find out if you have any > sexual offenders in your area. Just type in the Zip Code. Gives the name and address information.

Please send this out to all your family and friends, so they are aware of their surroundings!!! Pass this along...especially to parents concerned about pedophiles.

REMEMBER::: JUST TYPE IN THE ZIP CODE TO FIND AN OFFENDER IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

You will be amazed with how many are living in your area, so please be aware.
Just click the link at the bottom and type ONLY your ZIP code.

http://www.criminalcheck.com
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
Thomas Jefferson
"There is nothing more terrifying than ignorance in action."
Goethe
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep, voting on what to eat for dinner; Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote."
Thomas Jefferson
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
H.L. Mencken:

#2 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:06 AM

Our local county offers the same kind of listing. Thanks for sharing
Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

#3 Diverbrian

Diverbrian

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI DiveCon/IANTD Normoxic Trimix.....
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 07 May 2005 - 09:57 AM

Gee, I had almost forgotten about one of these.

He was a doctor in town who took liberties with his patients under aneathesia.

He now sells stuff for a medical supplier and was actually in the paper for pulling a kid out of the local lake and saving his life. Doesn't take away from what he did, but at least it is a positive note.
A person should be judged in this life not by the mistakes that they make nor by the number of them. Rather they are to be judged by their recovery from them.

#4 sun50

sun50

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Cert Level:advanced, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:95

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:07 AM

Amazing.............!
I just checked that and found 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I live in a good area.

#5 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:54 AM

Wild. I'm moving at the end of the month. There are 45 (44 men, 1 woman) in the neighborhood I currently live in. Where I am moving, there is only 1.

And what exactly is the definition of sexual offender? There are obvious ones, but are some more slight? For example, in Georgia a bunch of us wen't rafting down the Chattohoochee. One of the guys hiked up a rock face, dropped his trunks and dove in the water. He was arrested and the charge got him labled a sex offender.

Edited by Dive_Girl, 07 May 2005 - 12:00 PM.

It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#6 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Cert Level:Private
  • Logged Dives:Private

Posted 07 May 2005 - 12:23 PM

Wild. I'm moving at the end of the month. There are 45 (44 men, 1 woman) in the neighborhood I currently live in. Where I am moving, there is only 1.

And what exactly is the definition of sexual offender? There are obvious ones, but are some more slight? For example, in Georgia a bunch of us wen't rafting down the Chattohoochee. One of the guys hiked up a rock face, dropped his trunks and dove in the water. He was arrested and the charge got him labled a sex offender.

That is WRONG and adds non-judicial punishment with unfair labeling to an innocent (but ill-advised) prank. The term should be reserved for the truly horrible scum that think of when we hear the term. I've heard that people have been arrested and labled the same for nothing more than pulling to the side of the road and taking a whiz in the bushes.

#7 triggerfish

triggerfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,712 posts
  • Cert Level:goddess.
  • Logged Dives:never enough

Posted 07 May 2005 - 07:19 PM

so jim....

was this what you did while recuperating from the MI??????

or is this what caused it????

welcome back to the land of the typing.......

#8 tdtexas

tdtexas

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:152 Bluewater, not counting lake/quarry dives

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:54 PM

If you see the name Dustbowl Diver on the sex offender list, it really is another person! Do not confuse it with our little dive buddy............ :welcome: :welcome: :usflag:
Live Life To The Fullest, ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!!

Tom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No, his mind is not for rent to any god or govement. Alway hopeful yet discontent. He knows changes are never permanent, but change is.

N. Peart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users