• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Star Wars: Shameless plug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ShamuLovesMe

ShamuLovesMe

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.

Posted 17 May 2005 - 03:49 PM

STAR WARS fever is starting to burn brightly, so I thought I'd throw a shameless plug on the fire....

Have any of you ever played the NTN trivia game that is broadcast to TVs in sports bars and restaurants across the country? (T.G.I. Fridays, Damon's, and Bennigans are some of the national chains that have NTN.) It's the game where you get an interactive keypad from the bartender, you play against other people in the bar, and the trivia questions are shown on the TVs in the bar/restaurant.

Anyway.... I occasionally write trivia for them, and recently wrote a STAR WARS-themed game that will debut at 7:00 p.m. this Thursday (to coincide with the release of "Revenge of the Sith" on the same day). [Note: That's 7:00 PDT/EDT. The game is broadcast at 8:00 Mtn/6:00 Central.] So if you're familiar with the game, and you like STAR WARS, go play the game and tell everyone you know the person who wrote the trivia questions!

p.s. Go to this page on the NTN site, and click on "SiteFinder" in the left menu pane to find a location near you that subscribes to the NTN Network.

#2 RichardB

RichardB

Everyone knows me

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Cert Level:Private
  • Logged Dives:Private

Posted 17 May 2005 - 04:16 PM

STAR WARS fever is starting to burn brightly, so I thought I'd throw a shameless plug on the fire....

Have any of you ever played the NTN trivia game that is broadcast to TVs in sports bars and restaurants across the country? (T.G.I. Fridays, Damon's, and Bennigans are some of the national chains that have NTN.) It's the game where you get an interactive keypad from the bartender, you play against other people in the bar, and the trivia questions are shown on the TVs in the bar/restaurant.

Anyway.... I occasionally write trivia for them, and recently wrote a STAR WARS-themed game that will debut at 7:00 p.m. this Thursday (to coincide with the release of "Revenge of the Sith" on the same day). So if you're familiar with the game, and you like STAR WARS, go play the game and tell everyone you know the person who wrote the trivia questions!

p.s. Go to this page on the NTN site, and click on "SiteFinder" in the left menu pane to find a location near you that subscribes to the NTN Network.

Care to post the answers? LOL :P

I've been known to play trivia from time to time...hehehhehe

#3 Bahamasita

Bahamasita

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Gender:Default...if you do not click on either male or female, a moderator will contact you to help fill out correctly.

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:40 PM

Anyway.... I occasionally write trivia for them, and recently wrote a STAR WARS-themed game that will debut at 7:00 p.m. this Thursday (to coincide with the release of "Revenge of the Sith" on the same day). [Note: That's 7:00 PDT/EDT. The game is broadcast at 8:00 Mtn/6:00 Central.] So if you're familiar with the game, and you like STAR WARS, go play the game and tell everyone you know the person who wrote the trivia questions!

How about hooking us up with the ANSWERS...heh heh. I LOVE Star Wars...but am by no means a trivia whiz on it. I'll actually be at a sports bar Thurs night with some girlfriends -- it's karaoke night and we like to heckle the "talent"...and no, I don't sing....well, perhaps in the shower where only my dog can hear me...and sometimes sing along! :teeth:

#4 Cold_H2O

Cold_H2O

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Logged Dives:lost count but back to keeping a log.

Posted 17 May 2005 - 08:51 PM

Mike thanks for sharing.. I like Star Wars but don't think I would do so well with the trivia. It would be fun to head out and read some of your other work.
Well Behave Women Rarely Make History ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Formerly known as gis_gal and name tattoo'd for a small bribe!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users