• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

new to sd.com

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 Marvel

Marvel

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 28 April 2004 - 06:25 PM

follow ZD's little breadcrumbs at the top to back out properly (see, ZD, I listen, I DO!!), I find out someone else has posted in the interim & I HAVE to go back in & read it. Slow down guys!!!!  ;)

You have to- I'm heading out the door from work to home now- at this rate, I'll be hopelessly backed up by the time I get home....

Yep, you're behind already my dear...if you have to reboot around here, it takes almost an hour just to try and get caught up.....imagine what this place is going to be like when it grows up....

And what is this about follwing MY breadcrumbs? :lol:

Hey maxdvr, welcome to the Fun Bunch...you will fit right in.

-ZD

SingleDivers.com Surface Interval -> LET'S GET STARTED... -> New to SingleDivers.com

I support an application called PeopleSoft. We have those same types of paths at the top of the browser window & someone in our company decided (in their infinite wisdom) to call them "breadcrumbs." And YOU, ZD, suggested that following those links to back out to the Surface Interval as the proper means of having all the threads show up as marked. So, according to my admittedly blonde logic, they're YOURS!!!! :teeth:
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#32 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,666 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 28 April 2004 - 06:31 PM

SingleDivers.com Surface Interval -> LET'S GET STARTED... -> New to SingleDivers.com

I support an application called PeopleSoft. We have those same types of paths at the top of the browser window & someone in our company decided (in their infinite wisdom) to call them "breadcrumbs." And YOU, ZD, suggested that following those links to back out to the Surface Interval as the proper means of having all the threads show up as marked. So, according to my admittedly blonde logic, they're YOURS!!!! ;)

I think he is BUSTED!!! Good one!!! :lol:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#33 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:52 PM

<sigh -- holds head down> I must be the one having the blond moment...YEP, she BUSTED ME, AGAIN....Kudos Marvel, that don't happen very often.

-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#34 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 29 April 2004 - 09:27 AM

<sigh -- holds head down> I must be the one having the blond moment...YEP, she BUSTED ME, AGAIN....Kudos Marvel, that don't happen very often.

-ZD

Tee Hee!!! All that avid reading sure does pay off!!!! :teeth:
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#35 Narwhal

Narwhal

Director of Training

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1500+

Posted 30 April 2004 - 01:08 PM

Wecome to SD.com :welcome: Hope to see you around a lot. Watch out for the agressive women!! Come join us on some dives.
Jim
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
Thomas Jefferson
"There is nothing more terrifying than ignorance in action."
Goethe
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep, voting on what to eat for dinner; Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote."
Thomas Jefferson
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
H.L. Mencken:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users