• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jim ernst

jim ernst

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Cert Level:divemaster candidate
  • Logged Dives:90+

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:00 PM

when i proceed to members and other stuff on the board, it is telling me that i am not logged in, i have tried to find the problem and find a log in , with no luck, i must be doing somthing wrong, help :birthday:

#2 Terri

Terri

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:04 PM

Hey Jim -

I'm not sure if I can help, but I can certainly try. What exactly were you trying to do?

Terri
'I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead'...JB

#3 jim ernst

jim ernst

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:13 PM

i was able to look at the members list and now i am not as it says i am not logged in, i also tried to look at my own profile, and once again it says i am not logged in, i am soooooo confused, lol, :welcome:

#4 drdiver

drdiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI (inactive)
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:16 PM

Close everything out (leave SD completely), wait 10 seconds, and try to log again.
There are old divers and there are bold divers, but there ain't no old, bold divers.

#5 jim ernst

jim ernst

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:24 PM

terri i tried to respond to your e-mail and somthing came up wrong as it wont send to that address, wow i am having great luck here laugh out loud!!!! :welcome:

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,706 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 June 2005 - 08:45 PM

Hi Jim...

Welcome to SD...hopefully you'll post an introduction if you haven't already. The pm features and member profile features are part of our Premier Membership level which is only $25 a year and gets you extended board features but also the price of your club membership off every trip you take with us. Yes everytime you go on an SD.com trip...you'll get $25 off the price of the trip.

For more information on how to join our group or on membership please click here!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#7 jim ernst

jim ernst

Getting started

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:26 PM

wreck wench, if you have time in the near, could you e-mail me as to sign up for the premire would be no problem, but i am so computer illiterate that i cant even figure out how to use pay pal to pay you kind folks, i did as your letter says but no form comes up and i only found a form for the pay pal sign in and dont know what to do from there, yes i am a dummy!!! lol :welcome:

#8 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,706 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:30 PM

You are not a dummy but I'd like to reply on the site just in case it baffles others...ok it has before and I'm sure it will again. :welcome:

SD.com Membership for Dummies:

1. Decide to join this great site!
2. Send $25 via check or via paypal.
3. If by check send it to:

Kamala Shadduck
c/o SingleDivers.com
3957 Gaspar Ste #300
Dallas, TX 75220

4. If by paypal go to www.paypal.com and click on "Send Money"
5. It will ask you to log in or register (register if this is your first time on paypal. Costs nothing to register and you will be able to send money to anyone via email!)
6. After registering you can send money via your credit card or via your checking account (cool huh?)
7. Decide which way to send the money...put YOUR SCREEN NAME in the Message line and in the details section of your email to me along with the words PREMIER MEMBERSHIP. Fill out the blanks and send it to Kamala@SingleDivers.com which is the email address you need to pay me via.
8. You'll get a notice/receipt that you sent us money... I will get an email saying you sent us money for membership and I will have you upgraded within usually 24-48 hours of receipt of payment. (If I am traveling send walter an email at walter@singledivers.com and tell him you paid and to please upgrade you. He'll verify your payment with me later when I get back from whatever SD trip I'm on!)

Hope that makes it easier to understand...give it a try and let me know! Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users