• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Add one more to the list from Seattle area...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Bombero

Bombero

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:50

Posted 30 April 2004 - 01:12 AM

:diver:

Hello to all. I've been browsing this site for awhile and figured it was time I introduced myself, especially since I saw what happend to Bill's first post, lol.

I've been diving for about 3 years now, but I don't go nearly as much as I'd like.
That's a big part of the reason I joined this site. I'd love to meet more fun people to dive with, both in my area and away. I usually make it down to the Miami area at least once a year to see family and dive in some warm water. It's also a great stepping stone to some other great dive destinations. I just did a trip to Cozumel from there last February.

Sorry about the picture I have on here, it's the only one currently on my hard drive. Maybe it can be cropped and zoomed by a moderator/admin.?? If not I'll still try and come up with a better one soon.

Well, I'm about to pass out here so time for me to get to bed. I look forward to meeting many of you soon!

-Justin

#2 Diverbrian

Diverbrian

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,620 posts
  • Cert Level:SSI DiveCon/IANTD Normoxic Trimix.....
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 30 April 2004 - 02:26 AM

Welcome, and enjoy our little corner of the web. Hopefully, you will come to enjoy us enough to dive with us! (Ladies, could you give the gentleman a more proper welcome?) :2cool: :diver: :dance: :D
A person should be judged in this life not by the mistakes that they make nor by the number of them. Rather they are to be judged by their recovery from them.

#3 WisconsinGal

WisconsinGal

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:70+ and counting

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:07 AM

Hi Justin,

:diver: to Singledivers! You are in the right place for meeting fun people and dive! Enjoy the board!

WG

#4 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:13 AM

Welcome Bombero :diver:
To SD.com
Loooking forward to reading some of your veiw's on diving here.
:D

Mike
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

#5 chinacat46

chinacat46

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:41 AM

:diver: to the board Justin, hope you enjoy the show.

- Chuck

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,655 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:52 AM

Hey the Wench here...

So you saw what happened to Bill and decided to post eh? Not sure what that means but if it got you to post then its a good thing!!! :diver:

As for the picture...email it to me at kamala@singledivers.com and/or any other picture you have and we'll get you taken care of!!

Glad you joined us and BETTER YET...decided to come out of the background and say hello! I promise it only hurts once...once you are out...it only fun after that!!!

Well you certainly have met the right group of people to have fun with! We have some awesome trips planned to blue water all over the world and will soon have some official trips to the PNW...CA...NY/NJ...FL area too!

We are playful on the board...perhaps a bit too much sometimes but those must be the days where well you know...life just doesn't cooperate like it should! Please jump right in and make yourself at home...and we'd love your feedback on our website as well as our board. We have implemented almost every suggestion or feedback we've gotten from our members so keep 'em coming!!!

I hope to see you on a trip soon! You'll see that we emphasize trips because that's what we do here....1. Have FUN...2. Go DIVING with other FUN people...3. Type FUN when we aren't diving!! Notice a trend???

Welcome aboard and we still have some room left for Bonaire and of course my beloved North Carolina trips!!! Can you imagine 85 degree warm water wreckdiving!!! Gosh I love this sport!!! -Kamala aka the "Wreck Wench"

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#7 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:28 AM

:dance:

Hello to all. I've been browsing this site for awhile and figured it was time I introduced myself, especially since I saw what happend to Bill's first post, lol.

I've been diving for about 3 years now, but I don't go nearly as much as I'd like.
That's a big part of the reason I joined this site. I'd love to meet more fun people to dive with, both in my area and away. I usually make it down to the Miami area at least once a year to see family and dive in some warm water. It's also a great stepping stone to some other great dive destinations. I just did a trip to Cozumel from there last February.

Sorry about the picture I have on here, it's the only one currently on my hard drive. Maybe it can be cropped and zoomed by a moderator/admin.?? If not I'll still try and come up with a better one soon.

Well, I'm about to pass out here so time for me to get to bed. I look forward to meeting many of you soon!

-Justin

:hiya: Justin!!! :fish2: To SD.com!!! LOVE the sunflower in your pic- displays a "touching" degree of vulnerablility!!! :anna: (starting already!)
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#8 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 30 April 2004 - 06:48 AM

:fish2: Justin...glad you stopped by and hope that you will call this home. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here that are ready and willing to help in anyway, all you have to is ask.

Don't forget to take a look at our website at SingleDivers.com. We are constantly upgrading and would love to see you on one of our upcoming trips.

Again, welcome to our little place on the net where having fun is what it is all about.

Word of advice: Don't make yourself too vunerable here....these bevy beauties of SD.com do not miss ANYTHING....be careful. :dance:

-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#9 Dejah

Dejah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:14

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:25 AM

:fish2: Bombero aka Justin,

Welcome to the site and if your looking for fun people to dive with you've definatly come to the right place.

Dejah

#10 Diverlady

Diverlady

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW w/ specialties & drysuit user
  • Logged Dives:175 - as of Sep 18, 2004

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:39 AM

Hiya Justin!

Welcome to SD! I'm glad you found us. Hopefully we'll get to dive together on a trip some day.

Diverlady
FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!! It comes bundled with the software.

What do you mean "it doesn't come in PINK"?!?!

#11 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 30 April 2004 - 07:42 AM

Hi Justin,

Welcome to our home! We're looking forward to sharing some dives with you.

Walter
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#12 Marvel

Marvel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,057 posts

Posted 30 April 2004 - 08:22 AM

Word of advice: Don't make yourself too vunerable here....these bevy beauties of SD.com do not miss ANYTHING....be careful. :canada:

-ZD

:teeth: :unsure:
Marvel

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C. S. Lewis

Posted Image

#13 jextract

jextract

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:03 AM

Welcome, Justin! Great to have you here .... Kamala's right it only hurts for a minute. After you get used to the insanity, it's all good times!

Jamie
"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

#14 coppermaus

coppermaus

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, working on DM

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:08 AM

Hey Justin! Welcome to our home! Glad to have a new victim, er I mean member to welcome to our gang! I hope we get to dive together sometime on one of the fun singles trips.

:hiya:
coppermaus

#15 jextract

jextract

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 30 April 2004 - 11:11 AM

... Glad to have a new victim...

Sssssh! Don't let the cat outta the bag so early!
"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users