• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

NoVA/DC/MD Happy Hour

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 Warthog

Warthog

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI OW, AOW, Rescue, Nitrox, & Night
  • Logged Dives:60+

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:06 PM

'Tame' is fine with me. One of the reasons I'm not much for HH's is loud music, smoky rooms, and crowds :cool1:

It was nice to meet everyone, and I'll try to make the next one. However, I probably won't be able to stay as late as last night was a special case since I had today off.

Jen, have you been up to Inner Harbor in Baltimore lately. I was just up there a month or so ago for a show. There's quite a few open-air bars. Very Florida like :teeth:

Matt

#32 Seawitch

Seawitch

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:60+

Posted 04 August 2005 - 07:13 PM

It was nice to meet everyone, and I'll try to make the next one.  However, I probably won't be able to stay as late as last night was a special case since I had today off. 

That would be great!. Looking forward to see you on the next ones. We can get arr... very happy...sometimes but it's always fun,fun,fun (specially when we pick on the teckies, :thankyou:).

Jen, have you been up to Inner Harbor in Baltimore lately.  I was just up there a month or so ago for a show.  There's quite a few open-air bars.  Very Florida like :D Matt

Hey, that's my neighborhood! You are right, Matt. The Inner Harbor is a very cool place. On weekends there's also free live music. And the Baltimore Aquarium is a must see. Any time you guys want to come by let me know!!

Edited by Seawitch, 04 August 2005 - 07:15 PM.

"The battle of the sexes cannot be won; there is too much fraternization with the enemy" - Henry Kissinger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users