• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

last click button

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 chinacat46

chinacat46

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 01 August 2005 - 08:05 AM

Hey what happened to the last click button?

#2 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:07 AM

As well, why can Premier Members no longer use the *View Online List* feature that is located in the *# of Users Online* box?

I hope the answer isn't for the protection of privacy of other members, for if people don't want to appear on the list, they merely need to tick off the Privacy box (do not add me to the active users list). Either way, they'll still appear accordingly in the *Last Online* box.

I, for one, have located some interesting, long forgotten threads by occasionally clicking on *View Online List* that I never would have discovered otherwise.

:cheerleader:

#3 zendiver

zendiver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:28 AM

This has been taken care of. When we did some backup of the database, it may have been un-abled. I have re-enabled this function so all should be back working properly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-ZD
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#4 annasea

annasea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:31 AM

:cheerleader: ZD!

#5 chinacat46

chinacat46

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,147 posts
  • Cert Level:OWSI
  • Logged Dives:1527(8 in fresh water)

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:41 AM

thnx ZD.

#6 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,706 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:49 AM

I hope the answer isn't for the protection of privacy of other members, for if people don't want to appear on the list, they merely need to tick off the Privacy box (do not add me to the active users list). Either way, they'll still appear accordingly in the *Last Online* box.

Funny you should mention this. We have had members voice concerns that you can 'see' what they are doing i.e. using private messenger, reading a certain thread, replying to a certain thread, etc. It gives them the feeling that people are spying on them or watching them.

You are right...anyone can have their identity hidden while online by clicking on the 'privacy box'. But I have heard some compliants none the less. I personally was not aware that this functionalty was available....although I did know that the 'view online list' of members was there.

But the good thing is...another day...another data point to replace an existing one! :welcome:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#7 TheSassyRabbit

TheSassyRabbit

• Inactive
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster/Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:>750

Posted 01 August 2005 - 02:13 PM

Funny you should mention this. We have had members voice concerns that you can 'see' what they are doing i.e. using private messenger, reading a certain thread, replying to a certain thread, etc. It gives them the feeling that people are spying on them or watching them.

You are right...anyone can have their identity hidden while online by clicking on the 'privacy box'. But I have heard some compliants none the less. I personally was not aware that this functionalty was available....although I did know that the 'view online list' of members was there.

But the good thing is...another day...another data point to replace an existing one! :P

I obviously need a SD software lesson. SD 101. I didn't know any of those buttons existed, and only realized about a month ago (duh....) that I could see who was currently online by going to the Surface Interval main page. I definitely didn't know I could see what someone was doing. Hhhmmm .... interesting way to stalk someone ;) :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users