• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CONTEST: Its "TIME" to Get Happy...

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 26 August 2005 - 06:40 PM

Update as of Jan 7th, 2006:

The drawing will be Jan 9th at 7pm CST so you still have a few days to register by posting in THIS thread to win!!! Simply post in this thread and you have a chance to win 1 of 2 watches to be given at large and if you attended any of the SD local Happy Hours then you will ALSO be entered in those drawing for watches as well!!!

Update as of Dec 30th, 2005:

The original drawing is the same...attend the regional HH, then register in the thread and you are in the contest. NOW we have 2 MORE watches to give to ANYONE that registers in THIS thread!

This was done to make it more fair for the people not close to Happy Hours!

The drawings will be Jan 7th when we return from Cozy!

The Contest:

SD.com is holding a drawing for 4 lovely watches to be held at the end of the year. And NOW more!

NOW all members can register to win one of 2 more of these beautiful custom watches! Simply post in this thread and you are entered! But hurry this contest will end Jan 6th so post away...and then walk away with a beautiful timepiece!!!

After each SD Happy Hour in the world, you will find a thread dedicated to that Happy Hour for you to register in. So register in THAT thread only for the beautiful custom 'his and her' watches donated from www.WeFixWatches.com aka John aka Platypus Man!!!

The drawing is open to all SD members and guests who attended THAT Happy Hour. To register simply post your name in the thread! That's it...its as simple as that! Oh yes...please sign in on the Guest List that you will find at each Happy Hour. This lets us verify you were there to confirm your online entry!

The drawing will be held at the end of the year and ALL Happy Hour participants around the World are eligible to enter!!! So let's get happy and attend those Happy Hours!!!

You may only enter once per Happy Hour and you must attend the Happy Hour to register. You must sign the 'Guest List' to confirm your participation at the Happy Hour. But everytime you attend a Happy Hour...lets you enter the contest every time you do!!! But don't wait too long...you only have a week after the Happy Hour to register to win!

Note: If you have not created a screen name on our site...please register a fun, diving screen name so that you can post in this thread and register to win as well as post in other threads in our community!!! (To register simply click on the *Register* link in the upper left corner next to the *Log In* link.)

So let's get Happy....like we needed another reason to be HAPPY at SD!!! :birthday:

p.s. don't forget to post in the "After Event/Trip" thread that recaps all the fun and mayhem! Click here to share the love...er....I mean memories!

Here is the ladies watch:

Attached Images

• watch_ladies.jpg

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:34 PM

And now for the man's watch:

Attached Images

• Mens_Watch.jpg

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:36 PM

And now for the wonderful BOX that they each come in:

Attached Images

• box.jpg

formerly...

#4 kevininpo

kevininpo

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:42 PM

l say thats the same watch in each photo...it's all a scam :cheerleader:
if it ain't broke, fix it till it is
what if the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?

#5 Guest_PlatypusMan_*

Guest_PlatypusMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2005 - 02:03 AM

l say thats the same watch in each photo...it's all a scam :cheerleader:

Same watch, yes.

Scam? Definitely NOT!

There was obviously a mistake that was made in the uploading of the pics--I even caught it (I won't share how I can tell that both are of the men's watch contributed; suffice it to say that I can).

There are two identical watches up for the drawings in December, one gent's and one lady's--and the entry aspect is tied in to local Happy Hour attendance.

Platypusman
..now available in more countries than any competing monotreme.

#6 George

George

IT Administrator & Owner

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Cert Level:OW

Posted 01 September 2005 - 09:10 AM

Time to get a HH going here too, I want to win one as well!

Of course I could just attend one of the ones going on in the rest of the country! :birthday:
Email me

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

#7 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 06:35 AM

Calling ALL SingleDiver.com Members and Registered Guests.... we have 2 more Custom *His and Her Watches" to give away to ANYONE that posts in this thread!! But hurry you only have until Jan 6th to post and qualify!!!

These watches are beautiful and what a great way to usher in the new year...with a stylish new watch!!!

So post away...its TIME to register to win one of these great watches!!!

formerly...

#8 blacklatexozdiver

blacklatexozdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • Board Status:-
  • Cert Level:OW, Drysuit, Underwater Naturalist
  • Logged Dives:16 (pretty hard to dive where there's no water...)

Posted 30 December 2005 - 07:37 AM

Calling ALL SingleDiver.com Members and Registered Guests.... we have 2 more Custom *His and Her Watches" to give away to ANYONE that posts in this thread!! But hurry you only have until Jan 6th to post and qualify!!!

These watches are beautiful and what a great way to usher in the new year...with a stylish new watch!!!

Can you dive with the watches? (ie are they waterproof?) They look great and would hate to spoil mine! :teeth: Oh bugger.... there's no HH here in W.A. :birthday:
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein

SD's Aussie Connection.

#9 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (plus EMT Training)
  • Logged Dives:45

Posted 30 December 2005 - 08:30 AM

Can you dive with the watches? (ie are they waterproof?) They look great and would hate to spoil mine! :teeth: Oh bugger.... there's no HH here in W.A. :birthday:

I Posted, I posted...pick me!!!!! or is this just a joke???
who's leading this parade anyway?

#10 firemedicdiver

firemedicdiver

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Cert Level:Basic
  • Logged Dives:not very many

Posted 30 December 2005 - 02:33 PM

Can you dive with the watches? (ie are they waterproof?) They look great and would hate to spoil mine! :thankyou: Oh bugger.... there's no HH here in W.A. :cool1:

I Posted, I posted...pick me!!!!! or is this just a joke???

I posted does that mean I am entered or do I still have to attend a HH to be entered? I haven't heard of a HH in my area :(
Dan

"When I die, please don't let my wife sell my scuba equipment for what I told her I paid for it." -- Anonymous

#11 Twinklez

Twinklez

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 30 December 2005 - 04:15 PM

NOW all members can register to win one of 2 more of these beautiful custom watches! Simply post in this thread and you are entered! But hurry this contest will end Jan 6th so post away...and then walk away with a beautiful timepiece!!! [/b]

After each SD Happy Hour in the world, you will find a thread dedicated to that Happy Hour for you to register in. So register in THAT thread only for the beautiful custom 'his and her' watches donated from www.WeFixWatches.com aka John aka Platypus Man!!!

The drawing is open to all SD members and guests who attended THAT Happy Hour . To register simply post your name in the thread! That's it...its as simple as that! Oh yes...please sign in on the Guest List that you will find at each Happy Hour. This lets us verify you were there to confirm your online entry!

The drawing will be held at the end of the year and ALL Happy Hour participants around the World are eligible to enter!!! So let's get happy and attend those Happy Hours!!!

You may only enter once per Happy Hour and you must attend the Happy Hour to register. You must sign the 'Guest List' to confirm your participation at the Happy Hour. But everytime you attend a Happy Hour...lets you enter the contest every time you do!!! But don't wait too long...you only have a week after the Happy Hour to register to win!

l say thats the same watch in each photo...it's all a scam :cool1:

--and the entry aspect is tied in to local Happy Hour attendance.

Platypusman

Time to get a HH going here too, I want to win one as well!
Of course I could just attend one of the ones going on in the rest of the country! :thankyou:

Calling ALL SingleDiver.com Members and Registered Guests.... we have 2 more Custom *His and Her Watches" to give away to ANYONE that posts in this thread !! But hurry you only have until Jan 6th to post and qualify!!!

CLARIFICATION NEEDED: In the beginning the drawings for the watches were relayed as based on attendance at Happy Hours. There was a sign-up sheet at the HH and a requirement for posting in the follow-up registration thread. Extra watches were donated to accommodate all of the Happy Hour zones that were in existence at that time, so someone from each zone would have the opportunity to win.

Based on the last post it looks like the rules have changed and the drawing is now open to everyone regardless of whether or not they attended a happy hour, and the requirement is to post in "this" thread.

Do we post in only HH drawing threads? Do we post here in this thread? Can we post both places? Does attending multiple HH's and posting in multiple HH drawing threads give us multiple entries, in addition to a generic entry for just being a member and posting here in this thread?

Please, what are the rules of the drawing?

(If it's the latter, then I guess this is my entry.)

Edited by WreckWench, 27 January 2006 - 04:02 PM.

#12 little mermaid

little mermaid

I need to get a life

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,754 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Rescue
  • Logged Dives:Over 400

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:15 PM

If it's a gift from Kamala, it must be terrific!!! :thankyou:
Kamala Happy New Year.

#13 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 02 January 2006 - 05:39 PM

Thanks for the extra opportunity to win the watches.

Now when are these drawings going to take place?

#14 finley

finley

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (plus EMT Training)
  • Logged Dives:45

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:53 PM

Im posting again...just in case my other one didnt count
who's leading this parade anyway?

#15 Aquanut

Aquanut

Getting started

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Cert Level:Divemaster, Full Cave, Trimix.
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 02 January 2006 - 10:13 PM

I could use a new watch, too. I promise I won't take it in to any caves and scratch it up :cheerleader:
><((((*> Visualize Whirled Peas <*))))><

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users