• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

CONTEST: Its "TIME" to Get Happy...

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 sudsymark

sudsymark

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • Cert Level:Certified as teenager, SSI DiveCon and Scuba Ranger Instructor
  • Logged Dives:130

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:05 AM

The watches are pretty. :unsure: Sign me up....
In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we underdstand; and we will only understand what we are taught. -Baba Dioum

#17 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:18 AM

The original drawing is the same...attend the regional HH, then register in the thread and you are in the contest. NOW we have 2 MORE watches to give to ANYONE that registers in THIS thread!

This was done to make it more fair for the people not close to Happy Hours!

The drawings will be Jan 7th when we return from Cozy!

p.s. the watches are waterproof but the bands are not!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#18 blacklatexozdiver

blacklatexozdiver

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • Board Status:-
  • Cert Level:OW, Drysuit, Underwater Naturalist
  • Logged Dives:16 (pretty hard to dive where there's no water...)

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:30 AM

Consider myself re-registered. :unsure:
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love." Albert Einstein

SD's Aussie Connection.

#19 TekDiveGirl

TekDiveGirl

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Divemaster - trained through advanced wreck and Advanced Tri-mix
  • Logged Dives:A whole bunch - I don't know excactly as my logbook was destroyed... )-; It's a long story -- you really don't want to know...

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:51 AM

I am not near a Happy hour -- and if I read right I can post here to be signed up? It is 5am so forgive me if I am wrong and help me out!
Kimber

Pink ~~~
It's the New Black!!!

#20 Sonny Beaches

Sonny Beaches

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • Board Status:I be here
  • Cert Level:aow-nitrox
  • Logged Dives:over 100

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:53 AM

ME ME ME Sign me up too :)

:P

#21 MichaelF

MichaelF

Getting started

• Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Cert Level:IDCS Insructor, EFR Instructor (AED & Infant), DSAT Gas Blender Instructor
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:39 PM

NOW all members can register to win one of 2 more beautiful custom watches! Simply post in this thread and you are entered! But hurry this contest will end Jan 6th so post away...and then walk away with a beautiful timepiece!!! [/b]

After each SD Happy Hour in the world, you will find a thread dedicated to that Happy Hour for you to register in. So register in THAT thread only for the beautiful custom 'his and her' watches donated from www.WeFixWatches.com aka John aka Platypus Man!!!

The drawing is open to all SD members and guests who attended THAT Happy Hour . To register simply post your name in the thread! That's it...its as simple as that! Oh yes...please sign in on the Guest List that you will find at each Happy Hour. This lets us verify you were there to confirm your online entry!

The drawing will be held at the end of the year and ALL Happy Hour participants around the World are eligible to enter!!! So let's get happy and attend those Happy Hours!!!

You may only enter once per Happy Hour and you must attend the Happy Hour to register. You must sign the 'Guest List' to confirm your participation at the Happy Hour. But everytime you attend a Happy Hour...lets you enter the contest every time you do!!! But don't wait too long...you only have a week after the Happy Hour to register to win!

l say thats the same watch in each photo...it's all a scam :unsure:

--and the entry aspect is tied in to local Happy Hour attendance.

Platypusman

Time to get a HH going here too, I want to win one as well!
Of course I could just attend one of the ones going on in the rest of the country! :thankyou:

Calling ALL SingleDiver.com Members and Registered Guests.... we have 2 more Custom *His and Her Watches" to give away to ANYONE that posts in this thread !! But hurry you only have until Jan 6th to post and qualify!!!

These watches are beautiful and what a great way to usher in the new year...with a stylish new watch!!!

So post away...its TIME to register to win one of these great watches!!!

CLARIFICATION NEEDED: In the beginning the drawings for the watches were relayed as based on attendance at Happy Hours. There was a sign-up sheet at the HH and a requirement for posting in the follow-up registration thread. Extra watches were donated to accommodate all of the Happy Hour zones that were in existence at that time, so someone from each zone would have the opportunity to win.

Based on the last post it looks like the rules have changed and the drawing is now open to everyone regardless of whether or not they attended a happy hour, and the requirement is to post in "this" thread.

Do we post in only HH drawing threads? Do we post here in this thread? Can we post both places? Does attending multiple HH's and posting in multiple HH drawing threads give us multiple entries, in addition to a generic entry for just being a member and posting here in this thread?

Please, what are the rules of the drawing?

(If it's the latter, then I guess this is my entry.)

Guess I'll have to make HH, and brings some friends
Michael

#22 konascubagirl

konascubagirl

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:30 PM

Calling ALL SingleDiver.com Members and Registered Guests.... we have 2 more Custom *His and Her Watches" to give away to ANYONE that posts in this thread!! But hurry you only have until Jan 6th to post and qualify!!!

These watches are beautiful and what a great way to usher in the new year...with a stylish new watch!!!

So post away...its TIME to register to win one of these great watches!!!

OOOOO! OOOOO! I haven't won anything EVER....well, the Ginsu knife in 1986 doesn't really count, does it?!

Stef

#23 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 07:06 PM

Well, OK, but how will pick the winner?
"

#24 sniperdiver

sniperdiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 05 January 2006 - 08:22 PM

I'm posting!!!! :P
Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet!

#25 SDvrGirl

SDvrGirl

Getting started

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 05 January 2006 - 08:44 PM

:P Pick me too! :P Hope this counts as my entry!!

#26 tdtexas

tdtexas

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:152 Bluewater, not counting lake/quarry dives

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:06 PM

I have gone postal!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :dance: :-D
Live Life To The Fullest, ARE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!!

Tom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No, his mind is not for rent to any god or govement. Alway hopeful yet discontent. He knows changes are never permanent, but change is.

N. Peart

#27 sunshinediver

sunshinediver

People are starting to get to know me

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor trainer with SEI and CMAS; HSA (divers with disabilities) and DAN instructor; tech
  • Logged Dives:2312

Posted 05 January 2006 - 10:50 PM

Okay, sign me up if ever there is a Happy Hour in Tallahassee or anywhere else I happen to be visiting. :P

#28 OHDiver

OHDiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:28 PM

OK... I'll bite... I've posted, however... I have NO CLUE if I did it in time or not...

Regardless... I do have a question... It has been awhile since life has allowed me to be active on the board... Well, I'mmmmm baaaaaack.... There are things I am either not familiar with or re-learning... Sooooo, give me a chance here...
And... NO LAUGHING at my upcoming question... Which is: What is "Happy Hour" on the board?

Thanks!

Karen
Karen~

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

#29 Deepdiver615

Deepdiver615

Getting started

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox, Dry Suite
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 06 January 2006 - 05:46 PM

Please put my name in!

Deepdiver615
Mike

#30 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 07 January 2006 - 08:08 AM

I am not near a Happy hour -- and if I read right I can post here to be signed up? It is 5am so forgive me if I am wrong and help me out!

YEP!!! You are now registered...so is everyone else who has posted in this thread! AND if you attended a local HH near you and posted in the thread for that Happy Hour then you are registed for that drawing as well!!!

And don't forget to thank The Platypusman...not only has he been so generous to donate these great watches...he is also one of our newest Business members!!! :teeth:

Well, OK, but how will pick the winner?

Names go into the hat and drawn by the independent verification team of fingrabber, playpusman and wench!

John will be here on Monday Jan 9th at 7pm CST and the drawing will be then so you have a few more days to register!!!!

To register...simply post in THIS thread!!! -ww

OK... I'll bite... I've posted, however... I have NO CLUE if I did it in time or not...

Regardless... I do have a question... It has been awhile since life has allowed me to be active on the board... Well, I'mmmmm baaaaaack.... There are things I am either not familiar with or re-learning... Sooooo, give me a chance here...
And... NO LAUGHING at my upcoming question... Which is: What is "Happy Hour" on the board?

Thanks!

Karen

:wub: back my dear!!! The Happy Hours are actual *meet and greets* we do in local cities across the world. Usually a member or two offer to host one and they help current members of SD get together and meet one another as well as help recruit new possible members!

Hmmm...sounds like it might be time to do one in say OHIO!!! :wub:

p.s. YES you are in the drawing and good luck!!! -ww

:cool1: Pick me too! :cool1: Hope this counts as my entry!!

YES it does!!! And it was soooooooooooooo cool to meet you in Cozy!!! You and your mom are a BLAST!!!! :twist:

p.s. get her to post in this thread and she can win too!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users