• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Fiji Fiji Fiji...Oct 23-Nov 5, 2005

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#151 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:59 PM

If anyone has any pictures to add to the consolidated DVD please let me know. If I have any photos that anyone does NOT want included please let me know that as well. I may have to prune down the folders to make it all fit on 1 DVD.

Thanks again to all. I had a great time and really wish I were still there and not here back at work.

Mandi

Hi Mandi, did you get the DVD and just wondering if you had a chance to look at it and how you like it.
Thanks
LT
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#152 landlocked

landlocked

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:06 PM

If anyone has any pictures to add to the consolidated DVD please let me know. If I have any photos that anyone does NOT want included please let me know that as well. I may have to prune down the folders to make it all fit on 1 DVD.

Thanks again to all. I had a great time and really wish I were still there and not here back at work.

Mandi

Hi Mandi, did you get the DVD and just wondering if you had a chance to look at it and how you like it.
Thanks
LT

yes, thank you. I've been crazy busy and have gotten as far as opening it ... this morning. sorry, it's just been a little nuts here. You know I'll love it!

:angel2: :thankyou: :D

#153 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:45 PM

I've watched it several times and we showed it to some friends this weekend - he taught me to dive and ran a resort in Belize for a few years - and he loved the video! Kept commenting on how well it was done and the music was great!!! The manta dive was the biggest hit!!!
Known puker

#154 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:21 AM

I've watched it several times and we showed it to some friends this weekend - he taught me to dive and ran a resort in Belize for a few years - and he loved the video! Kept commenting on how well it was done and the music was great!!! The manta dive was the biggest hit!!!

Sandy, thanks so much for the feedback. I try and get some negative stuff sometimes which I try to take as constructive criticism, but always nice to hear some good ones too.
Thanks again, looking forward to a great time on the TC trip.
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#155 landlocked

landlocked

• PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:19 PM

Larry, I've finally had time to watch most of the video -- FANTASTIC. Can't wait to share it with Friends / Family. I'm so looking forward to the next trip now and I'll have these videos to keep reminding me of such great times!!

#156 AliKat

AliKat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:29 PM

At the rate I'm going, I probably won't be able to watch the video until I'm on the plane on my way to Portsmouth - the end of Oct. Glad to hear everyone else is liking it.
"

#157 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:19 PM

Larry, I've finally had time to watch most of the video -- FANTASTIC. Can't wait to share it with Friends / Family. I'm so looking forward to the next trip now and I'll have these videos to keep reminding me of such great times!!

Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it and glad you liked it.
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#158 nextariel

nextariel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:350+

Posted 28 March 2006 - 05:36 PM

Is anyone bringing one of these to TnC so I can see what I missed? :P Good sales tool for the one you are doing there also. :P
Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can. --Elsa Maxwell, September 28, 1958

#159 Starfish Sandy

Starfish Sandy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Cert Level:aow, nitrox
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 28 March 2006 - 06:06 PM

Is anyone bringing one of these to TnC so I can see what I missed? :P Good sales tool for the one you are doing there also. :P

I'm sure I can wedge it between some swimsuits for you to see Jill!!!!! Perhaps between that sprakly one I'm bringing for Carla!!
Known puker

#160 nextariel

nextariel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:350+

Posted 28 March 2006 - 07:21 PM

:P
Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can. --Elsa Maxwell, September 28, 1958

#161 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:10 PM

Is anyone bringing one of these to TnC so I can see what I missed? :diver: Good sales tool for the one you are doing there also. :D

Hi, it's Larry, I can bring one and also the Cozumel one. I may throw in a few extra and have a fire sale if anyone would like to purchase one on the trip. don't think the wench would have a problem with that, but I will ask,
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

#162 landlocked

landlocked

• PipPipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 03:17 PM

Larry, that would be great if you would bring some especially the Coz one. I missed that trip (was financing my Sinus surgeon's latest Mercedes!). I would love to see it! I intend to share the Fiji DVD with my family this weekend. They love seeing the trip videos. I think mom watched Ari's about a hundred times :diver:

BTW - is it copyright protected or may I make a copy for mom?

Thank you!!

#163 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:45 AM

Larry, that would be great if you would bring some especially the Coz one. I missed that trip (was financing my Sinus surgeon's latest Mercedes!). I would love to see it! I intend to share the Fiji DVD with my family this weekend. They love seeing the trip videos. I think mom watched Ari's about a hundred times :tears:

BTW - is it copyright protected or may I make a copy for mom?

Thank you!!

Mandi, for you, for your Mom, I will make her a copy and send it to you for $10 covering shipping, DVD and printing, but only for you and your hard work.
Larry
Larry T, the Orcaman!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users