• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

It's All In The Kiss

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#31 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Open Water II, & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 09 November 2005 - 09:47 AM

You're a Romantic Kisser
For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet

Cute little test, but where I like to put my hands wasn't on the test. :birthday:

Edited by Dennis, 09 November 2005 - 09:47 AM.

DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

#32 madlobster

madlobster

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Cert Level:rescue diver

Posted 09 November 2005 - 04:33 PM

You're a kissing pro, but it's all about quality and not quantity
You've perfected your kissing technique and can knock anyone's socks off And you're adaptable, giving each partner what they crave
When it comes down to it, your kisses are truly unforgettable
"The thing about dreams is sometimes you get to live'em out"- Payne Stewart

#33 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 09 November 2005 - 05:04 PM

:birthday:

***You're an Passionate Kisser***

For you, kissing is about all about following your urges
If someone's hot, you'll go in for the kiss - end of story
You can keep any relationship hot with your steamy kisses
A total spark plug - your kisses are bound to get you in trouble

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#34 Twinklez

Twinklez

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:18 PM

[quote name='Diverbrian]Can guys play' date=' too?[/quote']Why of course they can! What fun would kissing be without the opposite sex?

[quote name='drbill]Not exactly what I was expecting! Me' date=' freaky? I know I've been given good "reviews" by my former SO's.[/quote']No one said freaky was a bad thing...it's just, well...uh...FREAKY!!! :dazzler:

[quote=jholley309]but maybe it should be backed up with empirical results...[/quote]Need some help collecting data? :welcome:

[quote=scubahawk]I always wear a condom when kissing[/quote]You know, I bet that hurts. I wonder...did you fall in the Freaky category?

[quote name='dennis mccarty]Damn' date=' Are we good or what[/quote']You know Dennis, we sure are!!!

[quote=jt001]I'm still waiting to be kissed[/quote]If you could make it to a Happy Hour in DFW I bet we could find someone to help you out with that! BTH might be able to fill you in.

[quote=casematic]Says I'm a 'Shy' kisser..... guess that's better than telling me I'm not any good at it.... wonder if that falls into the 'beginner' category[/quote]I think that just means that your kisses are so good you don't waste them on just anybody. :dazzler:

[quote=wtxblaze]guess I need to get out more and see if I can get a second opinion[/quote]seconds, thirds, or heck...why put a cap on the data collected?

[quote=GentDiver]I don't know... I think I should ask those that I have kissed.....[/quote]Why ask...just go for seconds! If there is a recipricol exchange then you have your answer. :o

[quote=BeachBunny]You're a Free Love Kisser - you've racked up the most experience...you'll kiss anyone you find hot!  It's easy for you...make the first move.  And you don't really consider kissing to be cheating![/quote]She's sweet, she's adorable, she's fun, she knows what she wants and she doesn't waste anytime getting it! Look out ladies!

[quote=ScubaHawk]I keep getting my lips caught in the floppy drive.[/quote] Getting your lips caught is one thing, but we really don't want to talk about anything being "floppy" when we're kissing! :dazzler:

[quote=Platypusman]have been known to go down at the drop of a hat[/quote]Quick! Anyone have a hat I can borrow?

[quote=egp]I'm an "Out of Practice Kisser" but that's a story for another time[/quote]We'd love to hear your story at the next DFW happy hour! We may even ask you to demonstrate just what it's like to be an "out of practice kisser."

[quote=sniperdiver]has been DRIP under pressure[/quote]does that mean you're dry, crusty and ready to flake off? I have chapstick - want some? :welcome:

[quote=ddierolf]your kisses are bound to get you in trouble[/quote]C'mon over here handsome; TROUBLE is my middle name! :dazzler:

[quote name='TraceMalin]I would definitely kiss this ONE girl' date=' but that's a story for another thread[/quote']And the link to the thread is .... where? :dazzler:

[quote=Dennis]where I like to put my hands wasn't on the test[/quote]Do tell Dennis, we're all ears! :lmao:

[quote=Tolly]***You're an Passionate Kisser***[/quote]Did any of you notice the big grin at the beginning of his post? I found Tolly's sweet spot! NaNa NaNa NaNa!!! :welcome: :birthday: :wakawaka: :dazzler:

Hey did anyone else notice the number of men who took and shared the results of their kissing test seems to out number the women? And I always thought it was women who were more interested in kisses and that men just wanted to get right to the nitty gritty. Sometimes it's great to be wrong!!!

#35 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:17 AM

Twinkles,

Frankly, I personally like to reach down and hold my sweetheart's bottom when we kiss. Been that way for 26 plus years.
DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

#36 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor

Posted 10 November 2005 - 08:45 AM

Twinkles,

Frankly, I personally like to reach down and hold my sweetheart's bottom when we kiss. Been that way for 26 plus years.

I could handle hands on my bottom. :banghead:

Me...well, I would say my hands tend to wander but mainly up to his neck, sliding my fingers through his hair, and then sliding down his back feeling every muscle flex and twitch on the way down; then ... well, then. If they could talk, my fingers could tell a lot more about my sweetie than I could! :banghead:

#37 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 10 November 2005 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (scubahawk)
I always wear a condom when kissing

You know, I bet that hurts. I wonder...did you fall in the Freaky category?

I didn't actually take the test so there's really only one way to find out. :banghead:

That's sweet Dennis, even to a cynic like myself.
I thought about trying that, but I figured you'd get upset. :banghead:

Hey did anyone else notice the number of men who took and shared the results of their kissing test seems to out number the women? And I always thought it was women who were more interested in kisses and that men just wanted to get right to the nitty gritty. Sometimes it's great to be wrong!!!
or, men are just taking the test because women are intrested in kissing - so being a good (or freaky) kisser helps men get down to the "nitty gritty".

...well, I would say my hands tend to wander but mainly up to his neck, sliding my fingers through his hair, and then sliding down his back feeling every muscle flex and twitch on the way down; then ...

Uh, is it gettin warm in here?
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#38 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 10:41 AM

Hawk, if you were trying to hold my bottom, I might get upset. If you were trying to hold my sweetie's bottom, I wouldn't have to get upset. She may fix it where you wouldn't have the capability to hold a bottom ever again. :banghead: I don't have to defend her honor, although I would if I had the chance.

Shoot, it got warm even for an old married man like me.

Kissing is fun, if it ever became not fun, I think it would be time to dig the hole.

Edited by Dennis, 10 November 2005 - 10:41 AM.

DSSW,
Dennis

#39 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 10 November 2005 - 10:49 AM

Perhaps there are so many responses from the men of the group because they are advertising....gives us more to chose from!!

And BTW....am I the only kissing hussy?? I feel cheap now.
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

#40 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 10 November 2005 - 10:52 AM

I don't kiss. That's too intimate for my line of work. :P

Okay, okay, I would definitely kiss this ONE girl, but that's a story for another thread.

Trace

I must be slow (or just really really blonde). It took a couple of minutes for that to sink in and realize what "profession" you might be refering to.

:o
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

#41 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 10 November 2005 - 11:24 AM

Hawk, if you were trying to hold my bottom, I might get upset. If you were trying to hold my sweetie's bottom, I wouldn't have to get upset. She may fix it where you wouldn't have the capability to hold a bottom ever again. :o I don't have to defend her honor, although I would if I had the chance.

Shoot, it got warm even for an old married man like me.

Kissing is fun, if it ever became not fun, I think it would be time to dig the hole.

:P
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#42 TekDiveGirl

TekDiveGirl

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Divemaster - trained through advanced wreck and Advanced Tri-mix
  • Logged Dives:A whole bunch - I don't know excactly as my logbook was destroyed... )-; It's a long story -- you really don't want to know...

Posted 10 November 2005 - 02:30 PM

Twinkles,

He he he -- cute!

Where my hands are depends on the kiss -- but they are always doing something.

Kissing is hot -- if I don't connect with a kiss with somebody -- it isn't going to work. Seriously. You can't make that up. Worlds are conquered over a kiss.

K ~ The passionate kisser ~
Kimber

Pink ~~~
It's the New Black!!!

#43 GentDiver

GentDiver

"Shark-Bait"

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 10 November 2005 - 03:38 PM

Kissing is hot -- if I don't connect with a kiss with somebody -- it isn't going to work. Seriously. You can't make that up. Worlds are conquered over a kiss.

I totally agree. There is nothing better then a great kisser.... :o

Scott

:lam:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

"And the trees are all kept equal by hatch, axe, and saw"
- Rush (The Trees)

#44 BabyDuck

BabyDuck

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:60+

Posted 10 November 2005 - 03:42 PM

well, surprise surprise...i'm freaky. who'da thunk it? :o

#45 Vulture

Vulture

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:60+

Posted 10 November 2005 - 03:48 PM

Hmmm, I took the test and here are my results:

***You're a Canine Kisser***

For your partner, kissing you is like getting licked by a dog.
You wet tongue leaves hot trails across your partner's face as you
try to find their mouth. Usually by this time your excitement has
caused you to shake your backside vigorously - further affecting your aim.
Luckily for you, you do not have a sand paper tongue like a cat - that is your
only saving grace.

I even took the test 4 times - same result every time! I'm so screwed!
Things get better everyday you stay alive
then I'm amazed every day that the sun decides to rise
every minute, every hour, is another chance to change
life is beautiful & terrible & strange.
- "Take Me Home" by Concrete Blonde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users