• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

How do I get my profile off of the site?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HandyGeek

HandyGeek

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Cert Level:OW

Posted 24 November 2005 - 08:14 AM

I need to cancel this account. Sharon and I are married now and we're our own buddies. We haven't been to the site in ages and would like to delete our profiles from the system. Couldn't find a way to do that ourselves, so that's why I'm asking. Please let me know or just delete it. Thanks.

Take care all.

:P

#2 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:24 PM

Congratulations to you both! Let's get together for some dives.
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#3 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:49 PM

Ok fine. Be that Way. You go and get all married and stuff, and then just kick your old friends to the curb! Ya know...we do have other couples on the board, and Wreck Wench might put a couples trip together if there is enough interest. Congratulations to the both of you, hope you change your mind.

#4 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,621 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:30 AM

Congrats again on your recent nuptials and of course meeting Sharon on our site! So technically that makes you family since we are NOT a dating site. :) And as Sandy says...we have upcoming trips for 'couples only' and have extended the "married and spoken for' sections of our site so we hope that you'll feel at home with us despite our marital and/or buddy status not having changed! :D

If however someone still wants to be removed from the site we can make you inactive so that you can't see the forums and you'll receive no correspondence from us. (We usually you won't...when we have system crashes such as the one we just had due to our recent growth spurt, sometimes the old databases are rebuilt and a few removed emails are back into the active database.)

For all intents and purposes this removes you from the system although it does not fully delete your account.

We hope you'll stay...I know we'd like you to do so and if you chose we can remove you from the email broadcasts and you can just visit infrequently or not at all. Just let us know! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users