• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Cave Diving Instructor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 blacktar

blacktar

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI OWSI, Normoxic Trimix, full cave
  • Logged Dives:700

Posted 13 January 2006 - 04:59 PM

I am looking at taking my intro cave course this summer. I am trying to get John Orlowski as my instructor. Anybody have any comments about his teaching. OR any suggestions on a diffrent instructor. I want to have great instructor with an impeccable safety record.
Thanks
Patrick
BLACKTAR
"The edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who know where it is are those that have gone over." Hunter S. Thompson

#2 Capn Jack

Capn Jack

I spend too much time on line

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Board Status:Working to fund the next trip
  • Cert Level:YMCA in 65, dove till 79, returned in 2002... now will work for air and/or beer as a DM
  • Logged Dives:not enough

Posted 13 January 2006 - 05:29 PM

Jim Bowden and Ann Kristovich teach OW in Austin. If you want, I'll ask them if they're also taking on cave students.

Edited by Capn Jack, 13 January 2006 - 05:31 PM.

No aquarium, no tank in a marine land, however spacious it may be, can begin to duplicate the conditions of the sea. And no dolphin who inhabits one of those aquariums or one of those marine lands can be considered normal.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users