• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Hap...Hap...Happy.....

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 intotheblue

intotheblue

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Cert Level:diving since high school; rec, tech, cave and wreck, as well as exploration and expedition diving
  • Logged Dives:Thousands... (really!)

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:18 PM

WELL, I have a happy story......as I have said I work with special needs kids...today I recieved a BEAUTIFUL picture of myself with one of the kids beautifully framed that his parent had taken a long time ago and held onto....yep, I cried

Now that IS special!!! Congratulations! May God bless you with an overflowing of Valentines of every kind!

ITB... :P
"The most important thing is to never stop breathing"... ITB

Actually, the WORST day of diving is better than the BEST day at work... :)

and... my life is not measured by the number of breaths I take, but by the number of breaths I take UNDER WATER :)

"I see you are no stranger to pain." -- "I was married... TWICE!!!" HOT SHOTS, PART DEUX

#17 Capn Jack

Capn Jack

I spend too much time on line

• Professional
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts
  • Board Status:Working to fund the next trip
  • Cert Level:YMCA in 65, dove till 79, returned in 2002... now will work for air and/or beer as a DM
  • Logged Dives:not enough

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:21 PM

Happy Valentines to our SO's and our lovers - may they never meet.
No aquarium, no tank in a marine land, however spacious it may be, can begin to duplicate the conditions of the sea. And no dolphin who inhabits one of those aquariums or one of those marine lands can be considered normal.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

#18 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:17 PM

WELL, I have a happy story......as I have said I work with special needs kids...today I recieved a BEAUTIFUL picture of myself with one of the kids beautifully framed that his parent had taken a long time ago and held onto....yep, I cried

That was a beautiful gift! It's special and unique just for you. I'd cry too. :P

#19 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 14 February 2006 - 10:19 PM

Happy Valentines to our SO's and our lovers - may they never meet.

I did have one surprise today...

I found out that a man who's been offering me his company for over a year now, saying he was dating no one and really just wanted to see me, has been sleeping with (as in sex) the best friend of my new coworker for right about the same amount of time that he's been trying hard to get with me. What a letch! I had no choice but to send him a very special Valentines wish....and politely ask him to never call me again. Thank goodness I was so stubborn about taking him up on his offer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users