• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Hello and Welcome to the SD Wholesale Travel Network...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:43 PM

Hello everyone and Welcome to the SD Wholesale Travel Network!

We are a wholesale travel service that leverages our group contracts for the benefit of our members. Our focus is to offer our members great dive and adventure travel deals which can save you a few bucks upwards of several hunded dollars depending on the destination, the package, and the number of people traveling. While we specialize in dive travel, we can set up any trip you want, be it diving in Belize, Disney with the kids, or walking the Great Wall of China. In order to save you money, we ask that you research your desired destination, check the pricing and availability for the dates you want or the timeframe you are interested in, and then let us beat the best pricing you've found.

We have contracts with most of the major liveaboards including Explorer Ventures, the Aggressor Fleet, Peter Hughes, Nautilus Explorer and more! Our contracts with land based operators such as our newest contract with Wakatobi encompass all our group trip operators as well as numerous resorts, dive boats and destinations all of which will cater to your vacation and travel needs. If you have a particular resort in mind, we'll still get you a better deal even if we aren't an existing reseller!

If the world is your diving destination and you can't decide where you want to dive, just tell us what part of the world you want to dive in, how many days you are planning to be gone, what you want to see, if you are supplying your own air via miles or would like us to research air for you and we'll put a custom package together for you. Ask us for our dive travel survey and it will guide you thru the selection process to help create a unique dive vacation and adventure.

Then tell us if you want to travel on your own, dive with a group of friends or family or find a dive buddy via SingleDivers.com. The choice is yours...the pleasure of serving you is ours.

As always, happy and safe diving!!

Kim aka Fingrabber
SD Travel Manager

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,591 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 03 March 2006 - 12:29 AM

I am very proud that Kim aka the Super Fingrabber will be leading our Individual and Small Group Travel Network! She brings a wealth of airline and travel experience to SingleDivers.com and many of you have been fortunate enough to travel on that special dive trip because she found you awesome airfare! So if you need any travel assistance, let us know and Kim or I will help you plan that perfect dive vacation! Or better yet...let us know where you want to go and when and we'll meet or beat your best deal and help you find a dive buddy as well!

Kim, thank you again and we look forward to the great travel tips, deals and packages you'll be bringing us!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 CozyGirl

CozyGirl

Getting started

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:60

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:23 PM

Hey, Fingrabber!

I recently won 2 tickets on Continental to anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere between Hawaii and the Bahamas. I want to go diving in Belize. Do you have a suggestion for hotel and dive company? I'd be paying for that and, being a teacher, need something safe but inexpensive...

Patty D
Cozy Girl (AKA Patty)
Do what you can... with what you have... where you are.
* Theodore Roosevelt *

#4 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 23 March 2006 - 09:19 PM

Hey, Fingrabber!

I recently won 2 tickets on Continental to anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere between Hawaii and the Bahamas. I want to go diving in Belize. Do you have a suggestion for hotel and dive company? I'd be paying for that and, being a teacher, need something safe but inexpensive...

Patty D

So glad you brought this up! I wanna go to Belize too. It's on the SD trip list for 2006.

Kim - Is this trip going to happen? It's already pretty late for getting airfare.

2006 Trip Calendar

Lee offered some information on different places to stay in Belize, in this thread:
Info on Belize

By the way, I'll be happy to take that extra ticket off your hands!

#5 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 23 March 2006 - 10:16 PM

Hey, Fingrabber!

Patty D

So glad you brought this up! I wanna go to Belize too. It's on the SD trip list for 2006.

Kim - Is this trip going to happen? It's already pretty late for getting airfare.

2006 Trip Calendar

Lee offered some information on different places to stay in Belize, in this thread:
Info on Belize

By the way, I'll be happy to take that extra ticket off your hands!

Kamala and I talked about this today...we're looking at Belize for June and she, being at BTS this weekend, is planning to have it locked down when she gets back; so, we should have details for you next week!

#6 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:24 PM

Is it next week yet??????? :cool2:

#7 scubatroy

scubatroy

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 04:16 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am interested in doing the Cayman Aggressor on the "back to school"
special early September. I live in Seattle and need air and Aggressor reservations. I am a married/buddyless diver and would appreciate anything you can do to help.

thank you,
Troy

#8 Capt01Ron

Capt01Ron

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox Advanced. I have been diving for a long time and have been on many exciting trips!
  • Logged Dives:Aprox 300 per year. To many to log!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 12:56 PM

Hello everyone and Welcome to the SD Travel Network!

We are a wholesale travel service that leverages our group contracts for the benefit of our members. Our focus is to offer our members great dive and adventure travel deals which can save you a few bucks upwards of several hunded dollars depending on the destination, the package, and the number of people traveling. While we specialize in dive travel, we can set up any trip you want, be it diving in Belize, Disney with the kids, or walking the Great Wall of China. In order to save you money, we ask that you research your desired destination, check the pricing and availability for the dates you want or the timeframe you are interested in, and then let us meet or beat the best pricing you've found.

We have contracts with most of the major liveaboards including Explorer Ventures, the Aggressor Fleet, Peter Hughes, Nautilus Explorer and more! Our contracts with land based operators such as our newest contract with Wakatobi encompass all our group trip operators as well as numerous resorts, dive boats and destinations all of which will cater to your vacation and travel needs. If you have a particular resort in mind, we'll still get you a better deal even if we aren't an existing reseller!

If the world is your diving destination and you can't decide where you want to dive, just tell us what part of the world you want to dive in, how many days you are planning to be gone, what you want to see, if you are supplying your own air via miles or would like us to research air for you and we'll put a custom package together for you. Ask us for our dive travel survey and it will guide you thru the selection process to help create a unique dive vacation and adventure.

Then tell us if you want to travel on your own, dive with a group of friends or family or find a dive buddy via SingleDivers.com. The choice is yours...the pleasure of serving you is ours.

As always, happy and safe diving!!

Kim aka Fingrabber
SD Travel Manager

#9 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 20 July 2006 - 01:18 PM

:) to SD Captain01Ron!!

Seeing as this is your first post, I thought I would let you know a great way for our member to get to know you and give you a propert SD welcome is by posting an intro in our New to SingleDivers.com Forum!

-dive_girl
SingleDivers Angel :)
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#10 Capt01Ron

Capt01Ron

Getting started

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox Advanced. I have been diving for a long time and have been on many exciting trips!
  • Logged Dives:Aprox 300 per year. To many to log!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 02:59 PM

:) Thanks,

Still trying to figure out the various methods to communicate.

Thanks,

#11 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts

Posted 20 July 2006 - 03:17 PM

:) Thanks,

Still trying to figure out the various methods to communicate.

Thanks,

I just sent you an email

Kim

#12 kittydiverChris

kittydiverChris

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (2006), Nitrox (2005)
  • Logged Dives:204

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:24 PM

Hi there,
I booked my trip (resort) directly with Fantasy Island Beach Resort and also booked my own airfare. My question is, "how do I purchase travel insurance?" Thanks.
Chris

#13 Desert_Diver

Desert_Diver

Everyone knows me

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI AOW, TDI Nitrox (does it really matter to you??)
  • Logged Dives:130 something

Posted 31 July 2006 - 01:44 AM

Hi there,
I booked my trip (resort) directly with Fantasy Island Beach Resort and also booked my own airfare. My question is, "how do I purchase travel insurance?" Thanks.
Chris

There's a few companies suggested in THIS! area. I haven't used any myself, other folks feel it's needful. Since the insurance companies are in business to make money, I don't bother to insure anything I can afford to replace, and *I* assume the risk (and save money, on average). It's all professional gambling, whether it's called an 'extended warranty' or 'insurance'. If the odds are stacked in favor of the insurance company, there's no need to play. :P

#14 kittydiverChris

kittydiverChris

Meeting folks

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW (2006), Nitrox (2005)
  • Logged Dives:204

Posted 31 July 2006 - 08:16 PM

Hi there,
Chris

There's a few companies suggested in THIS! area. I haven't used any myself, other folks feel it's needful. Since the insurance companies are in business to make money, I don't bother to insure anything I can afford to replace, and *I* assume the risk (and save money, on average). It's all professional gambling, whether it's called an 'extended warranty' or 'insurance'. If the odds are stacked in favor of the insurance company, there's no need to play. :P

Thanks for the information :rolleyes:

Edited by kittydiver, 31 July 2006 - 08:16 PM.

#15 Juliwithani

Juliwithani

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Cert Level:OW Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 01 January 2007 - 06:16 PM

Sorry to be such a pest... but what would be the total cost for me to take the carb. trip departing from Houston IAH? Can you give me a total please? Its a toss up between this one and Palau but need the exact totals for each to make a final decsion.

Thanks!
Juli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users