• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Where do you want to go?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:48 AM

:lmao: Kim....if you need info on Australia, I have been there 4 times from the North of the GBR to the South and I have forwarded info in the past. I may not appreciate Cairns as much as Piz does....But I can answer a few questions for ya.

I have mentioned Rangiora many times, again forwarded info in the past and I am going in December....also Christmas Island has great diving, Kona is always great...again I'm going in August....you should do a Socal trip sometime...Just a couple of ideas.

Palau? where is that????...LOL....e-mail or call me for specific info...I've been to a lot of places or have done research on them.
You must endeavor to pursue!

#17 GentDiver

GentDiver

"Shark-Bait"

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water
  • Logged Dives:80

Posted 12 April 2006 - 11:07 AM

I've been to Australia 3-4 times as well so I can give my $.02 on it as well.

Scott
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

"And the trees are all kept equal by hatch, axe, and saw"
- Rush (The Trees)

#18 BOB D.

BOB D.

Getting started

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Cert Level:AdvancedOpenWater,500+divees
  • Logged Dives:535

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:49 PM

:cool2: I"m up for going to Palau and Australia in the fall of 2006. The explorer liveaboard looks good. A group trip sounds great. Let's get going! BOB D. :D :wavey:

#19 AliKat

AliKat

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 02:31 PM

For this year, I would still really like to see the trip to Hawaii (Big Island) happen.

Hi, sweetie :wavey:

Maybe we'll just do a little get together of interested party. I just don't think we have enough people interested at this late date (for a free spot) and most people have made plans diving with someone else already.

I do want to pop over for a visit with you before you leave the island and stop in Kuai or Maui too.

Que :D

Well, come on out. I don't have hard copy orders yet, but the latest "official" word is that I will now be here until the of the year. So, I'd be up for some island hopping between now and then.
"

#20 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:27 AM

:D Kim...look at the Philippines....Keith who is a DM in Palau for the last 18 years and a good friend....just went there for a diving vacation :wavey: (go figure)...but he told me he had one of his best times diving...but it was mostly small stuff....I am checking out a couple of places he mentioned for big stuff...I also know George who owns the Atlantis resorts there.

#21 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 14 April 2006 - 11:04 AM

:o Kim...look at the Philippines....Keith who is a DM in Palau for the last 18 years and a good friend....just went there for a diving vacation :teeth: (go figure)...but he told me he had one of his best times diving...but it was mostly small stuff....I am checking out a couple of places he mentioned for big stuff...I also know George who owns the Atlantis resorts there.

hmmm, the Philippines?? I haven't gotten to do much research for that area at all, but I'd love to know more! Would you send me some info?

#22 Travelnsj

Travelnsj

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 April 2006 - 07:10 PM

Kim,

:-D Here is an area I am checking out....Malapascua Island at the northern end of Cebu.....It where the big stuff is I am looking at November of 2007.

The diving in the Philippines is very cheap...you can go for a two week stay diving and a great hotel for about $1200....I e-mailed you a web site.

The Philippines is known for medium to small stuff...some of the best diving in the world. When i met George (owner of the Atlantis) he told me his area exceeded Palau for the small stuff...but not the bigger stuff.....Keith (DM in Palau) who just got back...said the same thing...he loved it and he said how cheap it was.

Myself....I like Mantas, Sharks, Rays...schooling fish etc......This one spot I am checking out may be it!

E-mail me if you need further info....for some reason I no longer get notifications from the board...and I am not on the board daily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users