• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Welcome TravelBunny!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 finGrabber

finGrabber

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,276 posts
  • Board Status:thinkin' about diving
  • Cert Level:DM; TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco Procedures
  • Logged Dives:1200 ish

Posted 29 April 2006 - 12:39 AM

I'd like to welcome Linda aka TravelBunny to SingleDivers.com! She is the newest member of our travel team and will be working for Kamala and I catering to your individual and small group travel needs. She brings a wealth of experience to SD both in travel and in the IT arena. We are thrilled to have her on board and know that once she gets settled in she will 'hop' to all your travel needs!

Linda aka TravelBunny is a CTC or Certified Travel Counselor with 9 years specializing in leisure and corporate travel. She was a travel agency manager for 2 years in Houston and sold lots and lots of travel to the Caribbean, Hawaii, cruises, Las Vegas, Europe, Mexico as well as loads of overseas corporate travel specializing in the Middle East for oil services companies.

She is very experienced with visa’s and other travel doc’s to travel to exotic places like the Middle East and will bring this background to SD's travel services. She has worked in the rental car business as well as other aspects of the travel industry. In addition to being well rounded in the 'backend of the travel sector' she has travel extensively leading trips as well as exploring new travel destinations and looking for great travel deals.

On a personal level she loves the water and was a lifeguard and WSI for 8 years, throughout high school and college. She got her first taste of scuba wearing a tank and mask to clean the bottom of the pools when she was a lifeguard. Says Linda..."Many, many times the pool was totally clean, but I managed to stay under til the air ran out. Just too cool to be under." Don't we know how she feels!! :P

She has dove several times in Mexico over the years until she blew out her left ear drum and hasn't been able to equalize since then. Now she lives vicariously thru booking dive adventures rather than diving them. Hopefully that will change someday with advances in modern medicine but in the meantime Linda will handle all our non-diving excursions, member travel requests for non-diving activities, adventures and travel. She will also help with our diving travel specials that will be available FIRST to our premier members and then opened up to our regular membership base and she will assist in any dive travel needs that arise.

Please join me in welcoming Linda to SingleDivers.com and to our travel team! The fun is JUST beginning...stay tuned for more!

Kim and Kamala
SingleDivers.com WholeSale Travel Services

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,626 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 29 April 2006 - 01:06 AM

Welcome Linda! We are really excited about your joining our team! Nothing like having you hold the fort while Kim and I are gone!

Actually the mods will help you and we'll be back on Saturday...you'll do great! Looking forward to it! Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users