• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

A hard working group

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sniperdiver

sniperdiver

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:150+

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:09 PM

I want to thank Kamala, Kim, and Linda on the hard work they did for a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago.
Her daughter's 10 year old and under, fastpitch softball team had an opportunity to compete in the Softball World Series in Orlando Florida. She told me that she would have to make travel plans for 25 people. I Immediately thought of the Wench and her team. I gave her Kamalas # and called Kamala to give her a heads up that a BIG job was comming her way.
To make a long story short, they were on the ball and had the plans made in a very short time. Then the bomb hit!!!

Parents of 7 out of the 11 girls on the team, decided that they weren't going to raise the $800.00 to $1000.00 (per child) needed to go on the trip. It was sad that the girls played well enough to qualify for this event and parents weren't interested enough to follow through.

I just wanted to thank the K,L,K on the hard work they put in to make their trip a possibility.

Tony

P.S. I found out later that if the parents would have committed to 1 fundraising event, a carwash, and demonstrated a commitment to go, a single affluent parent was going to sponsor the ENTIRE team.
Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet!

#2 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:49 PM

WOW!!!

They are pretty awesome! I have had the privledge of knowing just a tiny bit of how much planning they have to do for our dive trips and am just amazed at the dedication and determination these ladies have.

Kuddos to the travel team!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

#3 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,572 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:58 PM

Thank you Tony! Linda and Kim did all the work! I just had the good sense to bring them onboard! :cheerleader:

I am very glad that our team was able to help you. We've been working very hard to get our newest travel services launched and that is personal and small group travel. We were thrilled at the chance to help your friend and had 3 air contracts set up for them, along with all the other fixin's!

So whether your travel calls for diving...or something else...please consider our expert travel Team! Linda brings years and years of travel experience to our team and Kim has been a Sabre/airline expert for numerous years! They are both here to help you and SD is very pleased and lucky to have them on our team! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users