• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Hi Everyone - from So Cal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
77 replies to this topic

#16 sapphire

sapphire

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:49 AM

Hey girl...the trip in June is 13-20th and full details will be posted shortly. It is the Bonaire Dive Festival and should be a blast!!! Sounds like you will be in BC during the trip...however, you can join us at SeaSpace in Houston where we work our first dive show for SingleDivers.com! I'm even a seminar speaker....how about that! I've had a number of people want to help work the show which is June 4-6th and also happens to be the b-day weekend for several of the founders so it should be a blast! I'll post more details in the NA section BUT I wanted to personally invite you along with several hundred of your closest friends to join us! LOL!!!

Sounds like you'll need to do the Sept Roatan trip if you can't do June!

And for the record...Walter and Sapphire did an awesome job on the first singles trip run that I know of! And they inspired the January Cozy singles trip we just did! Kudos to you both!!!

-wreck wench

WW -

Yes, BC is June 15-20th so no Bonaire for me. Dang, because I have always wanted to go there. SeaSpace is a possibility, I have some friends in Houston I could stay with, so I will keep that in mind.

And thanks for the kudos, glad that it inspired more singles trips which can be so much fun :welcome: !!

#17 sapphire

sapphire

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:52 AM

Hi sapphire,

I also recall your name from SB.com, however my user name over there is Sham_ba_la and that's only because Dejah was already taken... Either way welcome to SD.com. Also great to hear there's another Photographer on board I look forward to seeing some of your pictures in the future.

Deb

Thanks for the welcome, Deb - now I make the connection with your "alter-ego" on SB! I will work on some of the pictures... maybe some of the most recent Cozumel ones to make you all feel like you are back there :welcome:

Jennifer

#18 sapphire

sapphire

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:54 AM

:welcome: Sapphire. Glad you could join us. I am looking forward to getting to know you and the possibility of diving with you in the near future.

I too am a cold-hearted Dodgers fan even though I live in Texas. I lived up in the High Dessert for over 12 years and couldn't help BUT become a Dodgers fanatic....GO BIG BLUE

-Zendiver

Hi Zendiver:

What are the odds of having a new board with divers from all over and at LEAST 3 Dodgers fans already?? Go figure and GO BIG BLUE!!

Jennifer

#19 DandyDon

DandyDon

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox / Scientific / Rescue / TDI Decompression
  • Logged Dives:351 dives, mostly ocean

Posted 23 March 2004 - 01:12 PM

Howdy there! :welcome:

And welcome to the site. We don't know what we're going to be if we grow up, but it should be fun...

don
What would Patton do...? Posted Image

Yeah I know: I've been branded a non-group person - doesn't play well with others. I am so upset. Posted Image Let me know if you want to have some fun, without the drama - I'm good for that.

#20 wrinkles

wrinkles

• PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Cert Level:OW

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:24 PM

HI JEN

Look I found you. I am glad to see you are on this board. B) It makes it that much better.

Ana

#21 sapphire

sapphire

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:39 PM

HI JEN

Look I found you. I am glad to see you are on this board. B) It makes it that much better.

Ana

Hey Ana!

I told Walter if he could get you here it would really liven the place up, LOL :fish2: !!

Hooray!

Jennifer

#22 Coo's Toe

Coo's Toe

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Cert Level: DIR-F

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:45 PM

Hello there Jen!

#23 wrinkles

wrinkles

• PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:53 PM

You are too kind.....But I know you are the party queen :cool1: I cant wait till we get to hang out together :fish2:

Ana

#24 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,642 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 23 March 2004 - 11:08 PM

Mmmm fresh caught salmon....now your talking!!! I might have to bribe you into shipping some to Texas....I know they let you do that for the right amount of $$$$. LOL!!! But I've had PNW salmon and Canadian Salmon so I know it is worth it!!!

Thank you again for joining us....I hope you enjoy hanging out here! It is just starting and we are soooooooooooo open to suggestion both about the board as well as the entire site. The board is just a small part of the overall website so I hope you'll feel inspired to make LOTS of suggestions on fun things you'd like to see us do and offer!!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#25 zendiver

zendiver

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Cert Level:AI
  • Logged Dives:1011

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:35 AM

:fish2: Wrinkles....glad you could join us. I have heard a LOT about you....

-Zendiver
[color=blue]Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body;
But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--"WOW--What a ride!"

#26 sapphire

sapphire

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:47 AM

Mmmm fresh caught salmon....now your talking!!! I might have to bribe you into shipping some to Texas....I know they let you do that for the right amount of $$$$. LOL!!! But I've had PNW salmon and Canadian Salmon so I know it is worth it!!!

Thank you again for joining us....I hope you enjoy hanging out here! It is just starting and we are soooooooooooo open to suggestion both about the board as well as the entire site. The board is just a small part of the overall website so I hope you'll feel inspired to make LOTS of suggestions on fun things you'd like to see us do and offer!!

Tell ya what, WW... if you have a trip to California (yourself or a group trip), I will supply all the salmon for the barbecue!

#27 Walter

Walter

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,549 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:4 digits

Posted 24 March 2004 - 10:02 AM

Sapphire is sounding extremely confident about her fishing ability.
No single raindrop believes it is responsible for the flood.

DSSW,

WWW™

#28 wrinkles

wrinkles

• PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:41 AM

Now I am worried about what you have heard. :D

Ana

#29 sapphire

sapphire

• PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 12:47 AM

Sapphire is sounding extremely confident about her fishing ability.

:D LOL Walter. I am thinkin' that when they put you on a 2 person boat, with one fishing guide per every 2 persons, I oughta be able to catch some fish... those guides should know what they are doing!!

#30 DiveScoop

DiveScoop

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Cert Level:DM
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 25 March 2004 - 09:59 AM

Hello Wrinkles (Ana).
Glad to have you join the board. Super to have another California member. What city do you live in?

Scott
Dive Scoop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users