• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Regulators

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 orcaman

orcaman

SD Videographer

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Cert Level:YMCA, 3500+ dives, Bahamas, Caribean, Red Sea, Australia, Truk, more
  • Logged Dives:Gave up on logs, started e and never finished onediving for 28 years, approx. 200 per year currently

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:49 AM

Hi everyone, just a little note to say how much I have enjoyed my regs since they were overhauled. I was somewhat skeptical of the bragging the Wench did about her reg guy in Dallas. It's twue, it's twue! He is all she said and more. If you want it done right, send it to Senior Tech . If it is not right, he will make it right. From now on, I will never take my regs to a local dive shop. I will burn the postage to make sure they will take care of me as I take care of them. Treat them as if your life depended on it, IT DOES!!! And if you are not doing the bag trick, shame on you! It isn't hard and it is a good habit to get into. It does not hurt and it does a world of good.
So what are you waiting on? Just BAG it!!!The orcaman!!!

Larry T, the Orcaman!

It is not the pain of being in the storm, it is the joy of dancing in the rain!!!!!

Oh I Lobster, but I never Flounder!! Well I guess I did Flounder on the 2007 New Year's trip, but I have SURVIVED!!!

#2 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 18 October 2006 - 05:49 AM

:birthday: See you should listen to the wench more often! :birthday:

But seriously...I am glad that you are pleased and yes he is 'the best' if not the trainer to the best! He has been repairing regs since there WAS a reg to repair. Makes it easy when all you have to do is learn to repair them as they come into the marketplace!

You mentioned the bag trick so I added the links for people to read all about them. And if you want one already assembled, SD offers one for $10 includes shipping! You can't beat that!

To learn more about Senior Tech check here and read his profile!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#3 OTWdiver

OTWdiver

Meeting folks

• Removed Per User Request
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Cert Level:TECH DEEP Instructor, Prefer my single tank.
  • Logged Dives:Active every week since 1983

Posted 18 October 2006 - 06:27 AM

I too was not entirely convinced until I breathed off WW's regs and realized that they performed better than new. And then I looked at them being a qualified technician myself and was amazed at the level of work that he did. The only analogy I can give you is the difference between a garage mechanic and an Indy 500 Sports Car Mechanic...priceless.

In fact I'm hoping to take a class or two from him if I can use the wench to help me.

I have several sets of regs that I will be giving him to repair and service as well. For once this is NOT an overblown and over rated claim in the dive industry. This guy IS THAT GOOD!
"Those who have never seen themselves surrounded on all sides by the sea can never possess an idea of the world, and of their relation to it" Goethe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users