• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

This is not a dating organization.... but stuff happened....

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#91 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:00 AM

Great minds think alike. Look at the time stamp on Fairybasslet and my posts. We were typing them around the same time. Her's wasn't posted when I read the thread, weird huh?

That is freaky. I hope this doesn't mean we're engaged. I'm sure you're a nice guy and everything, but I would never consider it unless I met you first.:lmao:

Having met you both I've got to say "you two do think alike"!
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#92 Guest_PlatypusMan_*

Guest_PlatypusMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:03 AM

Cassie is very sweet and tender soul and I know Bill would never do anything to hurt her. I think they will be together for life.

Most pets and their owners remain together for life.

My sincerest congratulations to both Kamala and Bill-- may you both enjoy many years of life and diving together.

PlatypusMan.
... Sparky wants to know where to send the wedding present; Texas or North Carolina?

#93 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:05 AM

Uh oh, is that a good thing Ray? :lmao:

#94 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>100

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:13 AM

Good question!!!! I could perhaps see you guys as a good match based on post content!
Back after a long absence - whew, too busy at work!

#95 ScubaHawk

ScubaHawk

Midwest HH Planner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Dive Master
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 12 October 2006 - 11:22 AM

I think one of us should be insulted, I'm just not sure which one.
Take an SD trip - See old friends you have never met before!
Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance. - Jean-Paul Sartre
I feel the urge, the urge to submerge! -ScubaHawk - Raptor of the Deep !
WHO DAT!!!!

#96 UnderSeaBumbleBee

UnderSeaBumbleBee

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Cert Level:OW working on AOW
  • Logged Dives:50+

Posted 12 October 2006 - 12:49 PM

Cassie is very sweet and tender soul and I know Bill would never do anything to hurt her. I think they will be together for life.

PlatypusMan.

Surely you are not saying Bill is some woman's pathetic lap dog are you? I do think most men are dogs, but I don't think that is what you were insinuating with your comment!

#97 Basslet

Basslet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 12 October 2006 - 12:50 PM

I think one of us should be insulted, I'm just not sure which one.

Probably you. :lmao:

#98 Guest_PlatypusMan_*

Guest_PlatypusMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2006 - 01:25 PM

PlatypusMan.

Surely you are not saying Bill is some woman's pathetic lap dog are you? I do think most men are dogs, but I don't think that is what you were insinuating with your comment!

Please.

The behavior described is something I have seen before from more than one pet owner. Even were I not familiar with that, the dead giveaway for your attempted misdirection was the fact that you never referred to her as a girl or a woman -- which would have implied either a girlfriend(which is what you would hope we would see) or a blood relative such as a daughter or niece.

Therefore, again, I congratulate Kamala and Bill on their upcoming nuptials.

... and stop calling me Shirley!

PlatypusMan

#99 Tolly

Tolly

IT Administrator (Retired)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Open Water
  • Logged Dives:*

Posted 12 October 2006 - 01:50 PM

My sincerest congratulations to both Kamala and Bill-- may you both enjoy many years of life and diving together.

PlatypusMan.
... Sparky wants to know where to send the wedding present; Texas or North Carolina?

Well, I for one hope Cassie isn't a damn dog, since dogs don't usually live that long and Bill's a bit young to croak just 'cause the dog did...

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

"Be the little boy" Dive_Girl

dilemma.gif

#100 UnderSeaBumbleBee

UnderSeaBumbleBee

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 02:37 PM

Ah My Dear Sourpuss aka Platypus,

Are you a politician or wanna be??? Not slaming the politicians here, but since an ex-pres said it depends on what the meaning of "it"" is, a lot of people are reading off that play book. So you are saying it depends on what the meaning of "she" is?

I really like Cassie a lot. "She," the woman, the female, the lady, the gal, the tender soul, is very sweet and I like her a lot and wouldn't want her feelings to get hurt. I think she feels bad that she can't go diving with Bill and be there for him. I just didn't want her to come across this thread and get her feelings hurt. Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned. I would hate to see her tear Bill a new one because of some internet fun that got out of hand.

Sometimes men do stupid things all in the name of fun and the hurt the feelings of the ladies in their lives. Sometimes, other lady friends like myself need to slap them upside the head to help them understand the error of their way before the make things worse. I just wanted to remind Bill and others before he got to flirtatious or before things got out of hand that I have Cassie's back and I would like to think she has mine.

UnderSeaBumbleBee---Don't make me sting you!!!

#101 Tolly

Tolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 02:44 PM

Ah My Dear Sourpuss aka Platypus,

Are you a Democrat or a Dem wanna be??? Not slaming the Dems here, but since Clinton said it depends on what the meaning of "is"" is, a lot of people are reading off that play book. So you are saying it depends on what the meaning of "she" is?

I really like Cassie a lot. "She," the woman, the female, the lady, the gal, the tender soul, is very sweet and I like her a lot and wouldn't want her feelings to get hurt. I think she feels bad that she can't go diving with Bill and be there for him. I just didn't want her to come across this thread and get her feelings hurt. Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned. I would hate to see her tear Bill a new one because of some internet fun that got out of hand.

Sometimes men do stupid things all in the name of fun and the hurt the feelings of the ladies in their lives. Sometimes, other lady friends like myself need to slap them upside the head to help them understand the error of their way before the make things worse. I just wanted to remind Bill and others before he got to flirtatious or before things got out of hand that I have Cassie's back and I would like to think she has mine.

If Cassie can read the thread, we have bigger problems.... :lmao:

Like how to help Bill spend all the money he is going to get because Cassie can read the thread... :lmao:

SingleDivers can help you plan your personal or family dive trips! Send us an e-mail: SD Travel

"Give me the money that has been spent in war and I will clothe every man, woman, and child in an attire of which kings and queens will be proud. I will build a schoolhouse in every valley over the whole earth. I will crown every hillside with a place of worship consecrated to peace." Charles Sumner

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

dilemma.gif

#102 UnderSeaBumbleBee

UnderSeaBumbleBee

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:01 PM

Tolly,
PLeeeeeeeeeeessssse!! Tell me you are not mocking me! I would hate to have to fin slap you across the room! I would hate to have to do it, but when duty calls--I will answer!!

Seriously, I talked to Cassie a couple of weeks ago and promised that I would cut my diving short and spend some time catching up with her the next time I am out that direction.

USBB

#103 mantarraya

mantarraya

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:>100

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:06 PM

I think this is the weirdest thread I have ever read on an Internet board....following what was apparently a very unusual and eventful trip (that did not even have that many dives - due to weather).

Edited by mantarraya, 12 October 2006 - 03:07 PM.

Back after a long absence - whew, too busy at work!

#104 Guest_PlatypusMan_*

Guest_PlatypusMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:07 PM

Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned.

Freudian slip?

Bring it on. I'm no stranger to intense, agonizing pain--I've been married before.

PlatypusMan
...who has done things that would make Caligula quake in fear and respect. --Sparky the Wondertreme

Edited by PlatypusMan, 12 October 2006 - 03:10 PM.

#105 Tolly

Tolly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 03:11 PM

Tolly,
PLeeeeeeeeeeessssse!! Tell me you are not mocking me! I would hate to have to fin slap you across the room! I would hate to have to do it, but when duty calls--I will answer!!

Seriously, I talked to Cassie a couple of weeks ago and promised that I would cut my diving short and spend some time catching up with her the next time I am out that direction.

USBB

Perhaps, however, if you cannot figure it out.... c'est la vie.... :lmao:

*remember: the fin slapping works both ways...

dilemma.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users