• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

FULL! Belize...As you've never seen it...April 21-28th, 2007

• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#301 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 19 April 2007 - 09:29 AM

Everybody is meeting at the Princess Hotel correct? I know that Going Postal, Stingray and I are staying at the Princess Friday night but when I talked to Pam at nekton travel it seemed that alot of people were heading to the Radisson.
At any rate we will be at the Princess and Nekton knows to pick us up there.

See ya'll in Belize :cool1:

Jim

Pam THINKS we are heading to the Radison but I think we are ALL meeting at the Princess. I'll be there! And I'll let her know that we all should be there. Not sure how she got the idea about the Radison. Oh well...see you all soon! I arrive with SuperDave at 1:30 on Sat. We'lll see you at the Princess! kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#302 Stingray1

Stingray1

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:16 AM

Pam THINKS we are heading to the Radison but I think we are ALL meeting at the Princess. I'll be there! And I'll let her know that we all should be there. Not sure how she got the idea about the Radison. Oh well...see you all soon! I arrive with SuperDave at 1:30 on Sat. We'lll see you at the Princess! kamala

For now, I think we should plan on meeting at the Princess for their BBQ dinner since they will not be serving us dinner on the boat.
Parrotman, Going Postal and I will check the buffet out and also check out some other restaurants and come up with some options if the buffet doesn't look good enough.
:cheerleader:
Phyllis

#303 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 11:59 AM

Suhweet!! Sounds great to me! Thank you all!

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#304 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:19 PM

One final message from the boat:

The Pilot is at the Port of Belize Government Dock. We will pick up everyone at the Princess between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. Keep the boat’s cell phone 501-623-4376 handy in case you have ANY problems…Good restaurant for dinner…..The Smokey Mermaid.

So we'll see everyone at the Princess and then we'll go from there to dinner! :cheerleader:

formerly...

#305 dustbowl diver

dustbowl diver

"Charlie"

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,028 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:139

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:42 PM

Have a great trip all!!!

"Yesterday's gone, tomorrow never knows, today will never be the same again!"-Jibe

#306 scubabjs

scubabjs

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:19 PM

For now, I think we should plan on meeting at the Princess for their BBQ dinner since they will not be serving us dinner on the boat.
Parrotman, Going Postal and I will check the buffet out and also check out some other restaurants and come up with some options if the buffet doesn't look good enough.

Wow I read some reviews online about this hotel, I have never seen such poor reviews, and they are over an extended period of time, perhaps we should look at another place other than there to have dinner.

Bjs
So, if my computer is flashing 212 .. 212 .. 212 does that mean I can't go any deeper?

#307 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 05:21 PM

Wow I read some reviews online about this hotel, I have never seen such poor reviews, and they are over an extended period of time, perhaps we should look at another place other than there to have dinner.

Bjs

Yep the reviews are poor...we are merely eating NEAR there. The suggestion is The Smokey Mermaid.

formerly...

#308 rkymtwy

rkymtwy

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:250+

Posted 19 April 2007 - 07:48 PM

See everyone on Saturday at the hotel. :usflag:

The Smokey Mermaid sounds like fun!

#309 Ricochet

Ricochet

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Cert Level:NAUI Master Scuba Diver
  • Logged Dives:220

Posted 23 April 2007 - 04:32 PM

It was great meeting you on Saturday for dinner ... of course by now you're all 40 miles from the nearest phone and Internet connection and just getting ready to splash in for your second afternoon dive. :banghead:

By now you've grown to love Arminda's cooking and the warm morning cookies, you've discovered how great the crew is, and found your bouyancy with the Steel 95's. I wish I was there!!

I hope to see pictures when you return: by then I may have a DVD with the photos from all 8 people on my trip with cameras and we can compare!

Rick

#310 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 04:46 PM

It was great meeting you on Saturday for dinner ... of course by now you're all 40 miles from the nearest phone and Internet connection and just getting ready to splash in for your second afternoon dive. :respect:

By now you've grown to love Arminda's cooking and the warm morning cookies, you've discovered how great the crew is, and found your bouyancy with the Steel 95's. I wish I was there!!

I hope to see pictures when you return: by then I may have a DVD with the photos from all 8 people on my trip with cameras and we can compare!

Rick

Rick the pleasure was OURS!!! I just wish you could have dove with US!! Well hopefully the next time! We have started a trip report thread so you can see all the great fun and pictures here!

And yes alas I was the last cooking holdout managing to avoid the tempting wafting of cookies as they permeated the boat. However during the last couple of days I could no longer resist and well lets just say I made up for some lost cookie time! :P

For more of the story...click here!

formerly...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users