• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Is it flirting or teasing???

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 annasea

annasea

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 12:14 AM

friends; strangers; romantic hopes:::: when you meet someone new, you are also meeting every single person that has ever said or done something to this new person. Wouldn't it be great to start fresh when you meet someone new. You are judged by them and compared to their past.

It is impossible to know when and who you will offend. You can even offend one person on one day but never would have happened if it was a different day.

Interesting observations, Jeff. Both go hand in hand, but I like to think that the second one is more easily controlled. I try not to intentionally offend anyone (too afraid of karma :P), but on the off chance I do, I always appreciate the person letting me know. Nothing worse than a misunderstanding to ruin an otherwise happy connection to another.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users