• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Every man's dream???

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16 Penguin

Penguin

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:44 AM

With a 3:1 ratio on the Palau trip - I am not complaining - just do not expect a report on surface interval activities.

Small island rules rule - and what goes on in Palau, stays in Palau. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Ha! You know full well that whatever happens in Palau (or anywhere else for that matter)...is on the internet later that day! :birthday:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :dazzler: :dazzler: :dazzler: :dazzler: :dazzler: :dazzler: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have to go buy a new desk chair that doesn't swivel. I almost laughed my ass right onto the floor!!!

Isn't it so true, though. Such a great tool, but, oh so EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 Penguin

Penguin

• PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 11 March 2007 - 09:49 AM

I've never known of a dive trip with more women than men.

Neither have I.

I just want to see if every guy's dream is to dive with all women...or mostly women...if so here's a dream come true!

Well, I guess its time to be honest and lay it on the line here. I don't think it is limited only to diving. Lets face it, more women is always better!!

#18 secretsea18

secretsea18

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:1062

Posted 11 March 2007 - 11:51 AM

Neither have I.

I just want to see if every guy's dream is to dive with all women...or mostly women...if so here's a dream come true!

Well, I guess its time to be honest and lay it on the line here. I don't think it is limited only to diving. Lets face it, more women is always better!!

Sorry, but I strongly disagree that more women is better. I'd rather be surrounded by those hunky men. :birthday:

#19 BoomhowerSpeaks

BoomhowerSpeaks

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Cert Level:OW
  • Logged Dives:10

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:38 PM

Neither have I.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree that more women is better. I'd rather be surrounded by those hunky men. :cool1:

I vote the more women the better, although the inverse is true when applied to clothing :usflag:

#20 Dive_Girl

Dive_Girl

I need to get a life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, DAN DEMP Instructor, rec-Trimix & Normoxic
  • Logged Dives:too many logged, too many not logged...:)

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:41 PM

With a 3:1 ratio on the Palau trip - I am not complaining - just do not expect a report on surface interval activities.

Small island rules rule - and what goes on in Palau, stays in Palau. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Ha! You know full well that whatever happens in Palau (or anywhere else for that matter)...is on the internet later that day! :cool1:

Only the stories will be all in German to be read with an Irish accent...for fear of Capn Jack sending me another Blue Shark, my lips sealed!
It's Winter time - you know you're a diver when you're scraping ice off your windshield INSIDE your vehicle...!

Once in a while, it is good to step back, take a breath, and remember to be humble. You'll never know it all - ScubaDadMiami. If you aren't afraid of dying, there is nothing you can't achieve - Lao-tzu. One dog barks at something, the rest bark at him - Chinese Proverb.

#21 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:59 PM

hey write it in german or speak it, all i need is the transcript or the recording and the rest will follow.

:cool1:

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,684 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:40 AM

Neither have I.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree that more women is better. I'd rather be surrounded by those hunky men. :P

I vote the more women the better, although the inverse is true when applied to clothing :cool1:

WELL GUYS....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? AN ENGRAVED INVITATION??? :) We have not one but 2 trips with significantly more women than men on them!

Time to pony up to this dream!!! :respect:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,684 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:41 AM

Ha! You know full well that whatever happens in Palau (or anywhere else for that matter)...is on the internet later that day! :)

:P :respect: :cool1: :cool1: :teeth: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have to go buy a new desk chair that doesn't swivel. I almost laughed my ass right onto the floor!!!

Isn't it so true, though. Such a great tool, but, oh so EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Define evil? I happen to think its great! It keeps shall we say less than savory types away from our trips! :lmao:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#24 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:51 AM

i would say NO to that as then you wont have a chief sherpa for trips. plus capn looks harmless on first glance but can change quickly especially if the evil twin is in the area

:)

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

#25 weescot

weescot

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:08 AM

You definately could do with more men on the Egypt trip to even out numbers. If not, it will confuse the locals. Egyptian men can (and do) have up to 4 wives...
Please credit Avatar to ScubaShafer

#26 netmage

netmage

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Cert Level:Tech & Cave

Posted 11 April 2007 - 11:33 AM

I'm with the arguement about the high dollar trips... Those take a while to bank, and I'm diving every weekend, so I tend to prefer the local or driving distance options.

So why arn't the ladies representing this year on the NC trip.....? There was a good turnout last year... Warm water, shipwrecks, fireworks..., <wink wink, nudge, nidge, knowwhatImean....>
"I aim to misbehave...."

#27 drbill

drbill

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:36 PM

You definately could do with more men on the Egypt trip to even out numbers. If not, it will confuse the locals. Egyptian men can (and do) have up to 4 wives...

Wow... I can't even "manage" one (yet).

#28 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 04:59 PM

netmage

would you be talking about the july 4th trip or the oct trip last year?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users