• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Bali/Wakatobi...Oct 4(6)-17, 2008 - DISCUSSION THREAD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
187 replies to this topic

#16 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Cert Level:OW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:I stopped putting them in the book at 300 I'm somewhere around 950 now

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:42 AM

You have me interested...thanks..of course stand alone airfare welcome...XXOO :banghead:

It would be GREAT to see you again! I will book this as a stand alone pkg without air so as to accommodate all the individual requests! -ww

Kamala,

for the dates of the 10th - 17th. I take it that this means arrive Wakatobi on the 10th and depart on the 17th? So if we are going in for a 3 day Bali adventure we need to arrive on the 6th or 7th correct?

I need to leave on the 4th to get to Bali by the 6th so I am working on the dates.
I am actually surprised at the current airfares to Bali from PDX. I can get there for just a little more than it cost me to fly to Belize....

Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

#17 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 29 June 2007 - 10:55 AM

I am actually surprised at the current airfares to Bali from PDX. I can get there for just a little more than it cost me to fly to Belize....

I checked Air Thailand last week and found a $1395 airfare from NYC to Bali. Surprised the heck out of me as all the search engines were $3500 and up...
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#18 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:44 AM

You have me interested...thanks..of course stand alone airfare welcome...XXOO :banghead:

It would be GREAT to see you again! I will book this as a stand alone pkg without air so as to accommodate all the individual requests! -ww

Kamala,

for the dates of the 10th - 17th. I take it that this means arrive Wakatobi on the 10th and depart on the 17th? So if we are going in for a 3 day Bali adventure we need to arrive on the 6th or 7th correct?

I need to leave on the 4th to get to Bali by the 6th so I am working on the dates.

Jim

Yes that is the plan exept it may be a 4 day add-on for Bali but I'll know soon as I"m trying to finalize the details now with our operator. Kamala

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#19 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Logged Dives:I stopped putting them in the book at 300 I'm somewhere around 950 now

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:25 PM

Kamala,

Jim

Yes that is the plan exept it may be a 4 day add-on for Bali but I'll know soon as I"m trying to finalize the details now with our operator. Kamala

Cool, 4 day add on works for me.
Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

#20 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 12:49 PM

This is the first time that I have had time to sit down and really research the whole Wakatobi, Bali experience. I think I am actually getting excited about it.. 15months away though... long time.... but then again, I do have Bonaire to throw in there. I will have to find something exciting around March or April to break up the year.. Lol!
Sea Turtle advocate!

#21 rahuck

rahuck

Getting started

• Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver
  • Logged Dives:150

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:01 PM

Hey, put me on the definitely interested list....
Andy H.

#22 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:25 PM

Hey, put me on the definitely interested list....

Roger that! I can't wait to get the details posted so people can start signing up and dreaming of this fabulous destination! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#23 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:32 PM

Ok as info becomes available I am updating the first post. It is lean but I'll add to it as I can!

formerly...

#24 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:22 PM

Ok as info becomes available I am updating the first post. It is lean but I'll add to it as I can!

Sheesh Kamala, you don't have me on the list yet? :P Lol!

Put me on there.... unless of course you had enough of me in Belize :cool1:

Jim
Sea Turtle advocate!

#25 Going Postal

Going Postal

People are starting to get to know me

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:1000

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:28 PM

I'm definitely interested. Add me to the list.

Mike
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow - What a ride!'"

#26 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:49 PM

This is the first time that I have had time to sit down and really research the whole Wakatobi, Bali experience. I think I am actually getting excited about it.. 15months away though... long time.... but then again, I do have Bonaire to throw in there. I will have to find something exciting around March or April to break up the year.. Lol!

SD can help! We'll have a great group trip during those timeframes and of course we can save you money on your individual travel! :cool1:

formerly...

#27 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 03:50 PM

Sheesh Kamala, you don't have me on the list yet? :-D Lol!

Put me on there.... unless of course you had enough of me in Belize :P

Jim

Uh...no cuz no one really said...PUT ME ON THE LIST!!! Until now that is! And of course I didn't get ENOUGH of you in Belize! You are awesome to dive with and travel afterwards as well!!!

So you are on the list!

I'm definitely interested. Add me to the list.

Mike

Yep you are there too! :cool1:

formerly...

#28 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,631 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 04:43 PM

Great News! Have some Preliminary Pricing for you (THIS IS 2007 PRICING):

Wakatobi Resort offers an incredible diving and top-side experience, including access to our spectacular beach and "world's best" house reef. And as always, our conscientious staff waits to serve you in a setting of unrivaled beauty. The Wakatobi Resorts package includes accommodations, chef-prepared meals, anytime snacks, and diving--including unlimited beach diving.

Garden Bungalow - Located slightly behind the Beach and Premium bungalows these offer more shade after a long day in the sun on the boats. Comfortably appointed with everything you need for an enjoyable stay.

7 Nights $1,940.00 USD

Beach Bungalow - Similar size as the Garden Bungalows, but located front-row, facing the south beach. The breeziest choice for those not wanting to use the AC.

7 Nights $2,140.00 USD

Premium Bungalow - Front-row beach location on the west-facing sunset beach.

7 Nights $2,290.00 USD

Premium Select Bungalow - Front-row beach location on the west-facing sunset beach with completely rebuilt interior. Excellent and - some say - on par with the cliff villas, just not as spacious.

7 Nights $2,690.00 USD

Cliff Villa - Situated aside from the rest of the resort, perched on the coral cliffs. These premium rooms offer first-class exclusivity, privacy, 800+ sqf of space and amenities.

7 Nights $2,940.00 USD

Air charter Pricing:*

Private Charter Bali–Wakatobi–Bali $290.00 (*price only in conjunction with resort / yacht stay)

Non-diver discount:

Less $80.00 USD / diving day for guests not participating in the diving program. Diving days equal resort stay minus one day.

Nitrox pricing:

(if paid advance/at resort)

7 days $150.00/ $170.00 USD
Price Per day $30.00

Dive equipment rental:

Wet suit, regulator/octopus, computer, Buoyancy compensator, mask/snorkel/fins. Please inquire in advance as supplies are limited.

daily rental $30.00 USD
7 days $160.00

Edited by WreckWench, 01 July 2007 - 02:00 PM.

formerly...

#29 Latitude Adjustment

Latitude Adjustment

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,658 posts
  • Cert Level:EanX
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:30 PM

If you are looking for an undiscovered resort this isn't it, they just keep getting awards!
Click here
I, Latitude Adjustment (insert log in name), do hereby swear, (politely), that I shall not hold SingleDivers, (SD), nor any SD poster, (real or imagined), liable, nor shall I seek legal restitution, (real or imagined), for any perceived, (real or imagined), offenses I may incur, (or Incurrrrrrrrrr on talk like a pirate day), that may or may not be posted on this or any SCUBA related board, (real or imagined), by anyone, (real or imagined), anywhere, (real or imagined). Further, I void any right to privacy, (real or imagined), as it may, or may not relate to any posting, (real or imagined), about me, to me, for me, because of me, all about me, my dog, my cat, my bird, my monkey, my family, (real or imagined), my friends, (real or imagined), or my world, (real or imagined).

By all that is wet, I do hereby swear, (politely), and attest, upon pain of never diving again, (real or imagined), that I understand and affirm, that I agree to the above.

_________________________________________(log in name signature)
Signed and Dated

#30 Parrotman

Parrotman

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 05:39 PM

Uh...no cuz no one really said...PUT ME ON THE LIST!!! Until now that is! And of course I didn't get ENOUGH of you in Belize! You are awesome to dive with and travel afterwards as well!!!

So you are on the list!

Thank you Kamala :cool1: I knew you would'nt leave me out.. Lol!
Sea Turtle advocate!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users