• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Just Waiting For My Number

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 BeachBunny

BeachBunny

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,265 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:Not enough but I am working on it!

Posted 12 July 2007 - 11:37 PM

Congrats sugar!!! I am so happy for you!
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different" CoCo Chanel

beachbunny@singledivers.com

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"
Ghandi

#32 shadragon

shadragon

Tech Admin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,055 posts
  • Cert Level:MSD / DM / Solo
  • Logged Dives:534' ish

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:53 PM

Well, I just finished the last Knowledge Review today in preparation for next weekends DM course. We will be doing the last of the academic portion of our course for the two days and getting in a few dives with students on a specialty course for Intern credit. That light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and brighter... Just the exam and three more Intern check-offs... The only real obstacle left is getting "The Wheel" mastered...

:usflag:
Remember, email is an inefficient communications forum. You may not read things the way it was intended. Give people the benefit of the doubt before firing back... Especially if it is ME...! ;)

Tech Support - The hard we do right away; the impossible takes us a little longer...

"I like ponies on no-stop diving. They convert "ARGH!! I'M GOING TO DIE" into a mere annoyance." ~Nigel Hewitt

#33 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 15 July 2007 - 06:26 PM

Thank you all for the well wishes. It was very hard for me because I've never been a good swimmer. Before diving I had a fear of having my face in water. That made this one of the biggest accomplishments in my life. It was a personal thing that I wanted to conquer and I did. :-)

Thanks everyone, I do appreciate your thoughts for me.

Way to go Tina!!! :thankyou: You should be very proud of yourself. It's an accomplishment on its own... with your history it is REALLY something to be proud of!! :usflag:
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#34 jextract

jextract

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,210 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor, Divemaster, Nitrox, Rescue, Wreck, ...
  • Logged Dives:120ish

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:55 PM

Hey Tina! I'm so happy to read that you have finished your DM cert. Good for you! I know how much work that is and know the satisfaction you have achieved. Now you get to worry about everyone else's diving!

Jamie (& Wendi, too!)
"Because I accept the definition, does not mean I accept the defined." -- ScubaHawk
"Love is blind but lust likes lacy panties" -- SanDiegoCarol
"If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." -- Phillip Manor
"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't I'll just respond cleverly." -- Donald Rumsfeld

#35 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:00 PM

Hey Tina! I'm so happy to read that you have finished your DM cert. Good for you! I know how much work that is and know the satisfaction you have achieved. Now you get to worry about everyone else's diving!

Jamie (& Wendi, too!)

Thanks Jamie & Wendi! I was always worrying about everybody else's diving anyway! :-) Looking forward to the next time I get to visit SoCal and dive with friends. May be awhile, but I'll be back.

Thanks Kristi and Simon and Babs! I'm really making the effort to keep up the skills required to get me here. I've seen so many get through the cert and stop training. I want to keep that feeling of satisfaction around for as long as I can! :-)

#36 Twinklez

Twinklez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 23 July 2007 - 10:02 PM

Congrats sugar!!! I am so happy for you!

Hey girlie!!!

I just noticed that your profile says San Antonio!!! You're back in Texas! That's great! I'll give you a shout next time I head down that way. Would love to see you again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users