• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Riviera Beach, FL Sept 21-23, 6T Wknd

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#31 Travelgal

Travelgal

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced/Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:236

Posted 29 August 2007 - 10:49 PM

Just found out I am not going to be returning from Kamalas wedding in Dallas until MOnday the 24th so I will not be available this weekend!!! Darn it! Was really looking forward to this HH and Dive with Zach!!!! We will have to get something else going again soon..........
Never make someone a priority in your life who has only made you an option in theirs!

#32 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:37 PM

Work has me scheduled off for that day so unless that changes I can still drive up for HH or a late lunch. Around what time would be good?
Paula sorry you can't make it Have fun in Texas Ditto Beth have fun,if you can, at work :respect: Oh that computer is not very nice

#33 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:07 PM

Just found out I am not going to be returning from Kamalas wedding in Dallas until MOnday the 24th so I will not be available this weekend!!! Darn it! Was really looking forward to this HH and Dive with Zach!!!! We will have to get something else going again soon..........

Paula, Sorry to hear that you can't make the dive. I usually hit Florida a couple of times during the year, so we can dive in the future. The "O" & the "Vandenburg" are on my radar for '08. Maybe a dive road trip for the spring.
Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#34 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:54 PM

Work has me scheduled off for that day so unless that changes I can still drive up for HH or a late lunch. Around what time would be good?
Paula sorry you can't make it Have fun in Texas Ditto Beth have fun,if you can, at work :D Oh that computer is not very nice

:P Hi DivingDeb, FRIDAY HH near sundown after 6pm best for me. Lets keep it at the Tiki Bar, @ Narcosis marina. I dive 10am-2pm-ish, gives me a chance to dry out and kick back awhile before HH. If your able to dive please jump in. I'm away this Sat. for a week, I will have limited web access but will try to keep thread alive.

Anyone interested in joining us for HH or for :P diving just Giant Stride In.

Thanks, Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#35 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 31 August 2007 - 01:51 PM

Paula sorry you can't make it Have fun in Texas Ditto Beth have fun,if you can, at work :bam: Oh that computer is not very nice

:hiya: Hi DivingDeb, FRIDAY HH near sundown after 6pm best for me. Lets keep it at the Tiki Bar, @ Narcosis marina. I dive 10am-2pm-ish, gives me a chance to dry out and kick back awhile before HH. If your able to dive please jump in. I'm away this Sat. for a week, I will have limited web access but will try to keep thread alive.

Anyone interested in joining us for HH or for :bam: diving just Giant Stride In.

Thanks, Stan

....O-sundown-thirty..... Got it! ;)
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#36 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches

Posted 03 September 2007 - 12:17 PM

Time is counting down to the HH @ the Tiki Bar!!! The Narcosis and Deep Obsession are waiting for you. The diving has been calm seas, light current and I have been able to watch the divers from the boat all month. There has been 2 frogfish visiting us all summer and a huge manta was lurking in the area this weekend. Hope to see all of you there. Let me know if I can help with any questions or reports along the way... Capt. Zach

#37 scubagalpal

scubagalpal

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT
  • Logged Dives:2500 +

Posted 04 September 2007 - 03:57 PM

Time is counting down to the HH @ the Tiki Bar!!! The Narcosis and Deep Obsession are waiting for you. The diving has been calm seas, light current and I have been able to watch the divers from the boat all month. There has been 2 frogfish visiting us all summer and a huge manta was lurking in the area this weekend. Hope to see all of you there. Let me know if I can help with any questions or reports along the way... Capt. Zach

I've been off-line for a couple of weeks. Did I miss the HH? I can probably make the dive on the 22nd. I just glanced through the post but what are the final plans?

Pat
:wavey:

#38 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 04:14 PM

I've been off-line for a couple of weeks. Did I miss the HH? I can probably make the dive on the 22nd. I just glanced through the post but what are the final plans?

Pat
:wavey:

Hi Pat! I was wondering where you were. You haven't missed anything. We were all just waiting for you to show up. Stan & co. are diving the Narcosis Friday (see Stan's post for date) with the HH to follow @ the Tiki around 6-ish. Then Diving Saturday on Deep Obsession. Catch up on the posts for details. That's what I believe to be true. Y'all feel free to correct me if needed. :welcome:

#39 scubagalpal

scubagalpal

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 06:23 AM

Hi Pat! I was wondering where you were. You haven't missed anything. We were all just waiting for you to show up. Stan & co. are diving the Narcosis Friday (see Stan's post for date) with the HH to follow @ the Tiki around 6-ish. Then Diving Saturday on Deep Obsession. Catch up on the posts for details. That's what I believe to be true. Y'all feel free to correct me if needed. :cool1:
[/quote]

Friday is unfortunately a work day for me but there' no reason (pther than traffic) that I can't make HH that evening. I can probably dive Sat as well - I don't think I have students that weekend. It will be great to see everyone again. I'll find out where the Tiki Bar is and add this event to my calendar.

Pat

#40 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:06 AM

Hi Pat! I was wondering where you were. You haven't missed anything. We were all just waiting for you to show up. Stan & co. are diving the Narcosis Friday (see Stan's post for date) with the HH to follow @ the Tiki around 6-ish. Then Diving Saturday on Deep Obsession. Catch up on the posts for details. That's what I believe to be true. Y'all feel free to correct me if needed. :welcome:

Friday is unfortunately a work day for me but there' no reason (pther than traffic) that I can't make HH that evening. I can probably dive Sat as well - I don't think I have students that weekend. It will be great to see everyone again. I'll find out where the Tiki Bar is and add this event to my calendar.

Pat

Pat, I believe that we had lunch at the Tiki last time you were in town..... :welcome: I will attempt to make the next luncheon a more memorable experience.... haha

#41 scubagalpal

scubagalpal

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:43 AM

Hi Pat! I was wondering where you were. You haven't missed anything. We were all just waiting for you to show up. Stan & co. are diving the Narcosis Friday (see Stan's post for date) with the HH to follow @ the Tiki around 6-ish. Then Diving Saturday on Deep Obsession. Catch up on the posts for details. That's what I believe to be true. Y'all feel free to correct me if needed. :D

Pat

Pat, I believe that we had lunch at the Tiki last time you were in town..... :dance: I will attempt to make the next luncheon a more memorable experience.... haha

:taz: Silly me! Wasn't sure it was the same place, Zac. I do remember being there but not exactly where it is. I know of 4-5 "Tiki Bars" up and down the coast so was just checking.

As the dates draw closer, I'll be talkig to you and be sure to find out when and where to show up. Looking forward to diving with you all. :D

Pat

#42 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

Hi Pat! I was wondering where you were. You haven't missed anything. We were all just waiting for you to show up. Stan & co. are diving the Narcosis Friday (see Stan's post for date) with the HH to follow @ the Tiki around 6-ish. Then Diving Saturday on Deep Obsession. Catch up on the posts for details. That's what I believe to be true. Y'all feel free to correct me if needed. :D

Pat

Pat, I believe that we had lunch at the Tiki last time you were in town..... :o I will attempt to make the next luncheon a more memorable experience.... haha

:-D Silly me! Wasn't sure it was the same place, Zac. I do remember being there but not exactly where it is. I know of 4-5 "Tiki Bars" up and down the coast so was just checking.

As the dates draw closer, I'll be talkig to you and be sure to find out when and where to show up. Looking forward to diving with you all. :thankyou:

Pat

Pat, The Tiki in question is East on 13th street from US#1 (Broadway). Give ma a call if you need further directions... :cheerleader: Zach

#43 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 05:09 PM

Zach, Well done- Good linkage.
I'm back in home town. Hurricanne Felix shortened my stay on Roatan by 6 days. :diver: Got in 3 dives and saw my 1st black seahorse :cheerleader: . Now I only need to find one on my own. I was following the thread on the SD.com trip to Cozumel and that trip evacuation plans and realized that a independent exit from Roatan vs a group departure was the way to go. Six of us chartered a small 2 prop plane into Pedro San Sula beating the group by 4-6 hours. I had 1 of 6 vacant seats into Atlanta. I'll have a good story or 2 for HH.

Happy Hour still Good to Go- Tiki Hut @ the Narcosis Marina, Riviera Beach, Friday Sept 21 about 6:30pm. All Local dives :cheerleader: Come on Down. There may be space still on "The Narcosis "on Friday ( looking for buddy) and Zach may have space on "Deep Obessesion" Saturday for am-pm dives ( need buddy)
Stan-
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#44 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:40 PM

I'm back in home town. Hurricanne Felix shortened my stay on Roatan by 6 days. :diver: Got in 3 dives and saw my 1st black seahorse :cheerleader: . Now I only need to find one on my own. I was following the thread on the SD.com trip to Cozumel and that trip evacuation plans and realized that a independent exit from Roatan vs a group departure was the way to go. Six of us chartered a small 2 prop plane into Pedro San Sula beating the group by 4-6 hours. I had 1 of 6 vacant seats into Atlanta. I'll have a good story or 2 for HH.

Happy Hour still Good to Go- Tiki Hut @ the Narcosis Marina, Riviera Beach, Friday Sept 21 about 6:30pm. All Local dives :cheerleader: Come on Down. There may be space still on "The Narcosis "on Friday ( looking for buddy) and Zach may have space on "Deep Obessesion" Saturday for am-pm dives ( need buddy)
Stan-

Welcome back Stan! Can't wait to hear all about it. I spoke to Capt. Van on the Narcosis this weekend and told him that you & the crew were on the way. He said your dives will be special. I don't know what that means, but make sure you buy the 2-way ticket! ...JUST KIDDIN'

#45 scubagalpal

scubagalpal

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:37 AM

Stan-

Welcome back Stan! Can't wait to hear all about it. I spoke to Capt. Van on the Narcosis this weekend and told him that you & the crew were on the way. He said your dives will be special. I don't know what that means, but make sure you buy the 2-way ticket! ...JUST KIDDIN'

Hey Zach,
Do you know if Deep Obsession still has room for Sat AM? :birthday: If not, I'll see ya'll Fri nite at the Tiki Hut. :cheerleader: I'm traveling all that week but get back sometime Fri AM from NY.
Bring your Roatan photos to HH, Stan. Will look forward to seeing/meeting everyone.
Pat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users