• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Riviera Beach, FL Sept 21-23, 6T Wknd

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#46 scubaski

scubaski

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Cert Level:ow-aow-ean
  • Logged Dives:400 plus

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:56 AM

Zach, Well done- Good linkage.

Happy Hour still Good to Go- Tiki Hut @ the Narcosis Marina, Riviera Beach, Friday Sept 21 about 6:30pm. All Local dives :cheerleader: Come on Down. There may be space still on "The Narcosis "on Friday ( looking for buddy) and Zach may have space on "Deep Obessesion" Saturday for am-pm dives ( need buddy)
Stan-

Welcome back Stan! Can't wait to hear all about it. I spoke to Capt. Van on the Narcosis this weekend and told him that you & the crew were on the way. He said your dives will be special. I don't know what that means, but make sure you buy the 2-way ticket! ...JUST KIDDIN'

Hey Zach,
Do you know if Deep Obsession still has room for Sat AM? :birthday: If not, I'll see ya'll Fri nite at the Tiki Hut. :cheerleader: I'm traveling all that week but get back sometime Fri AM from NY.
Bring your Roatan photos to HH, Stan. Will look forward to seeing/meeting everyone.
Pat

Hi SGP,
My visit to Roatan so shot I only used 1 roll film(old school). It in the soup now, will bring along. Maybe see you diving Sat. or at HH.--Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#47 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:06 PM

Hey Zach,
Do you know if Deep Obsession still has room for Sat AM? :wakawaka: If not, I'll see ya'll Fri nite at the Tiki Hut. :o [/quote]

Pat, I called the office today after hours and let them know... If there is a seat it's yours, zach

Edited by divzac, 13 September 2007 - 05:07 PM.

I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#48 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches

Posted 14 September 2007 - 12:38 PM

[quote name='divzac' date='Sep 13 2007, 07:06 PM' post='194246']
Hey Zach,
Do you know if Deep Obsession still has room for Sat AM? :tears: If not, I'll see ya'll Fri nite at the Tiki Hut. :banghead: [/quote]

Pat, I called the office today after hours and let them know... If there is a seat it's yours, zach
[/quote]

Update!! Done! One seat with Nitrox comin' up :diver:

Edited by divzac, 14 September 2007 - 12:40 PM.

#49 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:35 PM

Hi all,

I just booked a spot on the Saturday Afternoon trip.

See you guys there!

Barb :banghead:

Edited by DiverBabs, 14 September 2007 - 01:42 PM.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#50 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:13 PM

Stan -

I just got the dive/temp report from my friends that went out today in Fort Pierce. They didn't give an exact temp because they didn't look, but said they could have dove in skins. The one gal wore a 3mm and no hood and even said she could have dove in a skin - she gets cold easy. So, there you have todays report...next week is anyone's guess.

See you Saturday afternoon if not Friday night.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Barb
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#51 scubagalpal

scubagalpal

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT
  • Logged Dives:2500 +

Posted 14 September 2007 - 07:54 PM

Stan -

I just got the dive/temp report from my friends that went out today in Fort Pierce. They didn't give an exact temp because they didn't look, but said they could have dove in skins. The one gal wore a 3mm and no hood and even said she could have dove in a skin - she gets cold easy. So, there you have todays report...next week is anyone's guess.

Barb

I haven't moved out of my 1 ml yet but I have been hitting some thermaclines at about 70 ft that have been down right chilly. I'll probably stick with the 1 ml till the air gets a little cooler; otherwise I'll melt during the SI. :wakawaka:

#52 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:41 AM

Stan -

Barb

Hi Barb, Thanks for the report, I'll mave my 1mil as carry on and 3mil just in case with fins. Looking forward to meeting and diving with you all. :thankyou: Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

#53 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:01 PM

Dove today temps at 105ft 81 degrees at 76ft 84degrees. I wear a lycra & was comfortable. I also wear a lycra hood good thing as we had quite a few moon jellies in the water Can still do HH but no diving as next weekend is my godnieces baptism.

#54 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:07 PM

Dove today temps at 105ft 81 degrees at 76ft 84degrees. I wear a lycra & was comfortable. I also wear a lycra hood good thing as we had quite a few moon jellies in the water Can still do HH but no diving as next weekend is my godnieces baptism.

Deb,

Is the Friday HH in the same marina as Deep Obsession? That Tiki bar?

I'm diving Sat afternoon, but might be able to run down Friday night too.

Barb

#55 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:07 AM

Deb,

Barb

It is the Riviera Beach Marina just south of Blue Heron east off US1 at ? 13th Street. Not sure where Deep O leaves from but Narcosis leaves from here. Hope to see you

#56 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:46 PM

Deb,

Barb

It is the Riviera Beach Marina just south of Blue Heron east off US1 at ? 13th Street. Not sure where Deep O leaves from but Narcosis leaves from here. Hope to see you

Deb, You are right, the HH is @ the Riviera Beach City Marina and the Deep O is about 10 blocks North @ the New Port Cove Marina. .... right about the mmmoooonnnn jellies too! They are everywhere, but friendly. Our only sting this whole weekend was when one of our guides kissed one, haha. He had a big lip for a day! Later Zach

#57 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:53 PM

I called today and booked the Saturday morning trip too. :welcome:

So, my plan now is to drive down and join you all for happy hour, spend the night in WPB and dive both the morning and afternoon trips.

Anyone up for anything fun Saturday after we get back? Any ideas??? :cheerleader:

Barb

Edited by DiverBabs, 18 September 2007 - 08:54 PM.

#58 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:11 AM

I called today and booked the Saturday morning trip too. :diver:

So, my plan now is to drive down and join you all for happy hour, spend the night in WPB and dive both the morning and afternoon trips.

Anyone up for anything fun Saturday after we get back? Any ideas??? :banghead:

Barb

It will be great to see you again. I can only do the HH no diving this weekend (except maybe Fri morning)

#59 Bubbles

Bubbles

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:400-ish

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:58 AM

It sounds like you guys are going to have a great time, and I look forward to reading the trip reports. I hate that I was unable to make the trip.
"If life gives you limes, make margaritas." – Jimmy Buffett

#60 scubaski

scubaski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:10 AM

Hi All,

OK it looks like a group will be meeting Fri Nite at HH. I know Zach from Grenada and will meet everyone Fri. nite. I'll wear my SD.com Tee shirt. Also anyone who is on The Narcosis Friday am, I usually have on a yellow rash gaurd :banghead: , Please say Hello.

I'm flying Thurday after work and will try to check thread for updates but leaving laptop at home.
Bye Until Friday,
Stan
MADRE FELIZ DIA MAMÁ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users