• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Belize Baby!

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#106 Neptuner

Neptuner

I spend too much time on line

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:300+ and counting!

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:56 AM

it was worth every penny especially when you consider that we got to spend it with 18 (?) very cool people.

Only 18?!

Hey Peter!

Sorry, we spent time with lots of cool people on the island, yourself being no exception... but for the purposes of the internal headcount, we only count the people that actually slept together. There's just something about 18 people all sleeping together that one doesn't soon forget! LOL!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#107 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:59 AM

good slide show zac, jsut a couple of questions who was being long hosed or getting a free ride towards the end of the slide show?

Neptuner - Those pictures where pretty good when i saw those it gave me a idea for a shot very close to that set up but more dramatic (who ever shot that could you sent me those i have a idea for a edit and will post the final)

Tooth

Hey Tooth!

Zach would be the artistic photographer on those shots, so he will have the copies. Glad to hear that the pics are sparking some creative juices, as we need to start thinking about the "Scuba Cowboy" video. Of course, I need lots of pics for album covers, websites, etc. so let me know what you come up with as I would be most interested bud!

TheScubaCowboy
Buy the special SingleDivers.com version of my SCUBA MUSIC CD "Just A Scuba Cowboy" here for only $15 with savings on multiple copies... each one is personally autographed and it's the perfect gift for divers and non-divers alike!

#108 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:08 AM

Hi Peoples, Cyber logging on just to let you know the video of the two Morays fighting turned out great and that I will forward CD,s to Barb and my buddy in Colorado .....better known as the Baker! Maybe you guys could post then for me as my Mac hasn,t arrived yet. lol
Had a great time, in the water and above, did it all even got a dance or two in . Was great to meet everybody and look forward to another trip. :lmao:

Joseph

Hey... my brother from another mother!

The bakery is always open for you my friend... lol. Either Babs or I will make sure it's gets posted up and I'm really anxious to see it, as that is the one dive I missed.

I see we're dragging you into the CyberWorld fairly quickly... just remember, you help me with your expertise and I will help you with mine... err, at least what little I have!

Pup

TheScubaCowboy

#109 Neptuner

Neptuner

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:16 AM

Okay, now that I've hi-jacked the thread for an hour, I'm sittin here watching the snow fall and thinking... man I wish I was diving in the Caribbean right now!

Remember, however, if any of you want to head out to Colorado for snowboarding, skiing, sightseeing or whatever... mi casa es su casa... you are always welcome at my home and I've always got room.

I also wanted to let you all know that our adventures in Belize inspired more than a few new songs as well... but my favorite thus far and the first one I am going to record is "Belize Baby!", so you can all look for an MP3 version in your cyber-stockings before Christmas. It may not be a full-scale production, but I think you'll get the point. Of course my main reason for stating it outloud is that now I HAVE to stick to it or eat humble pie for Christmas!

All dah' best!
Pup

TheScubaCowboy

#110 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:25 AM

it was worth every penny especially when you consider that we got to spend it with 18 (?) very cool people.

Only 18?!

Hey Peter!

Sorry, we spent time with lots of cool people on the island, yourself being no exception... but for the purposes of the internal headcount, we only count the people that actually slept together. There's just something about 18 people all sleeping together that one doesn't soon forget! LOL!

Ohhhh, I feel so used! :thankyou:
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#111 ScubaDrew

ScubaDrew

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 21 November 2007 - 10:37 AM

Only 18?!

Hey Peter!

Ohhhh, I feel so used! :respect:

Dude! I was USED!!! :thankyou:
Drew Z.

"Winter is not a season, it's an occupation." -Sinclair Lewis

Meet Pearl and Opal, the new shark rays in Adventure Aquarium.

#112 etski

etski

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Cert Level:advanced open water diver
  • Logged Dives:36

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:13 PM

Here is a small part of the Belize trip as seen from yours truly......

http://www.youtube.c...os?user=zacshac

great video! Thanks

#113 etski

etski

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:14 PM

Thanks everyone for all the pics posted. Drew, can you post your nurse shark videos?

Done. You can see it raw and un edited here: http://www.youtube.com/seaducer9022

Te nurse shark video is pretty long, almost 5 minutes. The others are shorter...

You're on it! Thanx! Good work!

#114 etski

etski

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:28 PM

Okay, now that I've hi-jacked the thread for an hour, I'm sittin here watching the snow fall and thinking... man I wish I was diving in the Caribbean right now!

Remember, however, if any of you want to head out to Colorado for snowboarding, skiing, sightseeing or whatever... mi casa es su casa... you are always welcome at my home and I've always got room.

I also wanted to let you all know that our adventures in Belize inspired more than a few new songs as well... but my favorite thus far and the first one I am going to record is "Belize Baby!", so you can all look for an MP3 version in your cyber-stockings before Christmas. It may not be a full-scale production, but I think you'll get the point. Of course my main reason for stating it outloud is that now I HAVE to stick to it or eat humble pie for Christmas!

All dah' best!
Pup

Fresh snow, fresh cookies and Christmas presents, it doesn't get much better than that! We definitely have to make some turns this year, either your place or mine. Everyone's welcome in Utah as well!

Think Snow!!

#115 etski

etski

Getting started

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:33 PM

Thanks Drew! What memories :cool1: :thankyou:

You betcha. I am just glad I remembered to hold the camera! Those sharks were awesome. Now I gotta get some editing done and make that video shorter, without my bubbles...

I like the bubbles...

I like bubbles too....Oh yeah, isn't that supposed to be my new name???

Yeah, come to think of it!!! How come you haven't changed your name yet??? :cool1:

My screen name has now been changed. I'm no longer Beth aka Beth....now it is Bubbles!!! How :cool1: is that???

Thanks Kamala!

totally cool!

Since I'm now writing like Scuba Cowboy and hijacking the thread with repeated posts, I'll condense and mention to Drew that I too like the sound of the bubbles in the videos. Very soothing.

Bubbles......

:diver:

:diver:

:respect:

#116 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:09 PM

All dah' best!
Pup

I saw snow once :thankyou: I would like to see it again sometime....
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#117 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:02 PM

Sunday I surfaced in the Quarry to a snow storm
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#118 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:01 PM

:thankyou: That is incredible! ..........I would need a sweater, right???? :respect:

#119 pir8

pir8

Dive Pros Forum Admin

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts
  • Cert Level:MI
  • Logged Dives:Lost Track of um

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:06 PM

:thankyou: That is incredible! ..........I would need a sweater, right???? :respect:

And then some. Of course I was in my Dry Suit.
Never say Never! Its almost as long a time as always!

#120 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 05:11 PM

:thankyou: That is incredible! ..........I would need a sweater, right???? :cool1:

And then some. Of course I was in my Dry Suit.

BBBBbbbbrrrrrraaaaavvveeee!! :respect:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users