• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Headed to WPB Area

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 pmarie

pmarie

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Cert Level:Playing at Divemaster
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:52 PM

Hello All. I am headed to the WPB area this weekend Dec 28 or 29-30. Would anyone be interested in meeting/diving??

Patty

#2 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:33 PM

Hi Patty, I will be diving JASA Friday and on the boat this weekend. Have you made reservations yet?
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#3 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 07:53 PM

Hi, No I have not made any reservations yet. Suggestions??

Patty

#4 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:23 PM

Patty

Sorry I'll miss meeting you Patty... I'll be out of town. But do hook up with Zach and Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures (JASA). You'll have a great time!

Happy New Year!
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#5 Scuba_Dad

Scuba_Dad

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 26 December 2007 - 09:46 PM

Hello All. I am headed to the WPB area this weekend Dec 28 or 29-30. Would anyone be interested in meeting/diving??

Patty

I'm diving Blue Heron Bridge on Sunday. (At least that's what the plan is at the moment) High tide is at 1:04PM. We'll be hitting the water around 12:20 - 12:34. We can wave at Zach as he comes in from the morning trip.

Al
If you're bored diving, then you quit learning...

#6 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:41 AM

Patty

I'm diving Blue Heron Bridge on Sunday. (At least that's what the plan is at the moment) High tide is at 1:04PM. We'll be hitting the water around 12:20 - 12:34. We can wave at Zach as he comes in from the morning trip.

Al

Hey Al! Sounds like a great idea. I will definately wave back... at your dive flag???.. :birthday: BTW, sounds like a great idea for a DOM & Picnic HH....

#7 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:51 PM

Hey All, Let me reveal my ignorance, what is DOM???

Patty

#8 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 27 December 2007 - 01:56 PM

Hey All, Let me reveal my ignorance, what is DOM???

Patty

No ignorance...DOM stands for Dive of the Month! We are trying to have different dives either monthly or every other month so people can get together and DIVE!!! Unfortunately not everyone can afford a big trip or they might want to see how the group is first before they 'jump in' so to speak so we are trying to get more local stuff going!

Local beach dives are the easiest or freshwater for most of us...then arranging boat dives are next. We do need some advance planning for availability as well as coordination and planning efforts!

So next time you see someone refer to a DOM...they mean a Dive of the Month! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#9 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:36 PM

Patty

Patty, Just to be fair, there are a number of dive operations here in WPB. Typically they have 2 trips daily. Usually around 8am & 1 pm. The option of doing the "Blue Heron Bridge" dive with Scuba_Dad is a nice dive for sure. The bad part is that you have to push the starfish away to see the decorator crabs and octopus(s) :D Lots of life for such an easy beach dive. You can google WPB diving to see all of your options..... one of them being JASA where I work. FYI, your fellow SD, Diving Deb is on the AM trip Saturday. It's always cool to meet another SD!! I hope this information has helped....

#10 Scuba_Dad

Scuba_Dad

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:29 PM

Patty

Al

Hey Al! Sounds like a great idea. I will definately wave back... at your dive flag???.. :lmao: BTW, sounds like a great idea for a DOM & Picnic HH....

Zach,

Actually, you'll probably be on your way back in from the morning dive when I get there. If I see the Deep Obsession, I'll :D to you and Deb.

Al
If you're bored diving, then you quit learning...

#11 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:21 PM

Patty

Al

Hey Al! Sounds like a great idea. I will definately wave back... at your dive flag???.. :lmao: BTW, sounds like a great idea for a DOM & Picnic HH....

Zach,

Actually, you'll probably be on your way back in from the morning dive when I get there. If I see the Deep Obsession, I'll :D to you and Deb.

Al

Alas, The diving Deb has elected to dive the following Saturday instead.... I will be looking for you :lmao:

#12 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:OW. AOW, Nitrox, Night diver, underw. hunter, equip spec.
  • Logged Dives:too many to count, but recently only a few in 2007, some in the Florida keys and 4 days in Utila.

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:45 PM

Patty,

If you decide you want a buddy either day, give me a head's up and I'll meet you either at the Blue Heron Bridge or at JASA, whichever you prefer!

Holly

#13 drbill

drbill

I spend too much time on line

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:who's counting, definitely four digits

Posted 27 December 2007 - 06:55 PM

Darn, I thought DOM referred to Dom Perignon!

Edited by drbill, 27 December 2007 - 06:56 PM.

#14 pmarie

pmarie

• PipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:48 AM

Dr. Bill!! I was even looking at a bottle of that yesterday!! I am slow....Didn't even think of that when I was attempting to get my new Dr. to open it up and celebrate his partnership!!

I definately want to dive somewhere on Sat. HH would be nice too if anyone thinks that could a happen??

Patty

#15 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:39 AM

I definately want to dive somewhere on Sat. HH would be nice too if anyone thinks that could a happen??

Patty

As you can see, there are some choices available. Feel free to PM me fo more specific details if needed. "dive dive dive" zach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users