• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Happy Hour in West Palm Beach Tiki Bar @ Riviera Marina

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#16 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:04 PM

The Date: January 19, 2008!

The Time: 5:00 PM until..........?

The place: [b]The Tiki Bar at Riviera Marina

East 13th Street, Riviera Beach, Fl. 33404 phone: 561-845-5532

Hope that all of you SDers within driving range can join us for a meet and greet & lots of fun!

a_fl_mermaid

I might have company that weekend if not I shall be there

Would you like us to call them and let them know you are unavailable?? ;) We can ALL call, what's the number??? :birthday:

Just Bring your company along with you! :D

Sandy You are always thinking. :)
Zach, :birthday: I'll call them & find out if they are coming that weekend or the next (They originally said my choice)
I missed the last HH so I really want to come & if I must I will bring guests too- I'll combine it with the Ocean drive tour from FLL to PB

#17 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:06 PM

The Date: January 19, 2008!

The Time: 5:00 PM until..........?

The place: [b]The Tiki Bar at Riviera Marina

East 13th Street, Riviera Beach, Fl. 33404 phone: 561-845-5532

Hope that all of you SDers within driving range can join us for a meet and greet & lots of fun!

a_fl_mermaid

I might have company that weekend if not I shall be there

Would you like us to call them and let them know you are unavailable?? :teeth: We can ALL call, what's the number??? :P

Just Bring your company along with you! :idea:

Sandy You are always thinking. :)
Zach, :o I'll call them & find out if they are coming that weekend or the next (They originally said my choice)
I missed the last HH so I really want to come & if I must I will bring guests too- I'll combine it with the Ocean drive tour from FLL to PB

WooHoo!!! Now you're thinking! :cheerleader:

#18 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 31 December 2007 - 05:12 AM

Just my bad luck I will be over there on the 23rd. I hope to swim with the manatees(sp) does anyone have a good place? I arrive the 23rd and depart on the 28th. Thanks

Depending on your logistics there are a couple of choices. (in WPB)The best is the area just south of the FPL Power Plant outfall (think warm bath for mamals) The springs are also a good choice if you can travel... PM for details if you wish

Edited by divzac, 31 December 2007 - 05:18 AM.

I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#19 justscuba

justscuba

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT, EFR INST,HSAI
  • Logged Dives: about 2250 cert 1973

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:50 AM

Just my bad luck I will be over there on the 23rd. I hope to swim with the manatees(sp) does anyone have a good place? I arrive the 23rd and depart on the 28th. Thanks

Depending on your logistics there are a couple of choices. (in WPB)The best is the area just south of the FPL Power Plant outfall (think warm bath for mamals) The springs are also a good choice if you can travel... PM for details if you wish

Thanks pm sent.

#20 justscuba

justscuba

• PipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT, EFR INST,HSAI
  • Logged Dives: about 2250 cert 1973

Posted 31 December 2007 - 07:52 AM

Thanks pm sent.

Also if anyone want to dive that Fri or Sat let me know. I can dive Fri or Sat.

#21 CJdives

CJdives

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced
  • Logged Dives:300+

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:32 AM

Wow...

Thanks for the invite everyone, wish I could make it and meet all those from around SouthEastFloridaTown, however I work late into the day on the 19th, and it's a two hour drive for me, so pretty sure I'm not going to be able to make.

Hope you all have a great and safe New Year's Celebration.

CJ
If at first you don't succeed...you keep on sucking until you do suck seed. By: Curly of the Three Stooges

#22 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:OW. AOW, Nitrox, Night diver, underw. hunter, equip spec.
  • Logged Dives:too many to count, but recently only a few in 2007, some in the Florida keys and 4 days in Utila.

Posted 31 December 2007 - 11:50 AM

Wish Donna and I could be there. I will be back in VA on the 7th and won't be back to FL for a while.

Everyone enjoy and have a good time in warm FL while I freeze in VA.

Dennis, This is incentive for you to change your plans and warm up with the rest of us Floridians!

#23 Tiny

Tiny

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:25 PM

:teeth: Sure thing I'll be there. My brother and some friends want to come too. :cheerleader:

#24 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 31 December 2007 - 02:57 PM

:teeth: Sure thing I'll be there. My brother and some friends want to come too. :cheerleader:

Excellent!!! I'll sign you up. :idea:

#25 Dennis

Dennis

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, Open Water II, & Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 31 December 2007 - 03:14 PM

Dennis, This is incentive for you to change your plans and warm up with the rest of us Floridians!

Ms. Mermaid, you have some spare cash you don't need? :cheerleader: Unfortunately, I have to pay the bills, so it's back to work on the 7th. Have a nice HH and before that, a happy new year.
DSSW,
Dennis
"Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress ... But I repeat myself." --Mark Twain

#26 Scuba_Dad

Scuba_Dad

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Scuba Diver Trainer
  • Logged Dives:400+

Posted 31 December 2007 - 04:43 PM

I'm having a dive buddy (or two) in from out of state to do a lemon shark dive out of JDC, but I'll drag him (or them) along if that's okay. :banghead:

Whoopee! My two favorite mermaids will be there... Jupiter and a_fl_ :cheerleader:
If you're bored diving, then you quit learning...

#27 John Cosby

John Cosby

Getting started

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Cert Level:Advanced Open Water

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:04 AM

Possibly

#28 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 01 January 2008 - 12:28 PM

Possibly

:cheerleader: Take Scubagalpal -Pat in tow on your way up from Delray, would ya?
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#29 dolphin lover

dolphin lover

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:27 PM

Well A_FL_Mermaid and I just met with the manager at the Tiki Bar and it sounds like this should shape up to be an awesome Happy Hour. I won't steal Holly's thunder and list the details but will save that for her. :banghead:
Look forward to seeing you all soon!!! Again, the more the merrier :cheerleader:

Susie

#30 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:OW. AOW, Nitrox, Night diver, underw. hunter, equip spec.
  • Logged Dives:too many to count, but recently only a few in 2007, some in the Florida keys and 4 days in Utila.

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:17 PM

Well A_FL_Mermaid and I just met with the manager at the Tiki Bar and it sounds like this should shape up to be an awesome Happy Hour. I won't steal Holly's thunder and list the details but will save that for her. :(
Look forward to seeing you all soon!!! Again, the more the merrier :cheerleader:

Susie

No thunder to be stolen Susie, It's a team effort! Looks like we'll have complimentary wings :cool1: and a discount on some drinks, not the specially ones....I don't drink enuf to remember the correct terminology, but it sounds like it's all good to me! :D Now we just need some fun-lovin' SDers and the party is on! So, come on guys & gals and everyone bring a friend! :banghead:

Holly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users