• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Happy Hour in West Palm Beach Tiki Bar @ Riviera Marina

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#31 scubagalpal

scubagalpal

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT
  • Logged Dives:2500 +

Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:21 PM

Possibly

:cheerleader: Take Scubagalpal -Pat in tow on your way up from Delray, would ya?

I'll already be up in Lake Worth that afternoon so I'll swing by after that. Keep the party going and I'll see ya'll there! :thankyou:

Pat

#32 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:24 PM

Possibly

:cheerleader: Take Scubagalpal -Pat in tow on your way up from Delray, would ya?

I'll already be up in Lake Worth that afternoon so I'll swing by after that. Keep the party going and I'll see ya'll there! :cool1:

Pat

:thankyou: You Rock! :2cool:
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

#33 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 07 January 2008 - 04:02 PM

Unless something happens to change the plan, I'll be joining you as well.

I'll be watching to see if diving is offered as well. Might just plan to spend the night down there and maybe dive Sunday too. :cheerleader:
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#34 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Cert Level:OW. AOW, Nitrox, Night diver, underw. hunter, equip spec.
  • Logged Dives:too many to count, but recently only a few in 2007, some in the Florida keys and 4 days in Utila.

Posted 07 January 2008 - 07:04 PM

I'll be watching to see if diving is offered as well. Might just plan to spend the night down there and maybe dive Sunday too. :cheerleader:

Do you have a place to stay overnite?

#35 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Cert Level:Nitrox AOW
  • Logged Dives:1000+

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:06 PM

I hear the Lemon sharks are around so I will probably dive in WPB & meet everyone at Happy Hour
Anyone else diving?

#36 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Logged Dives:too many to count, but recently only a few in 2007, some in the Florida keys and 4 days in Utila.

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:20 PM

I hear the Lemon sharks are around so I will probably dive in WPB & meet everyone at Happy Hour
Anyone else diving?

I think that divzac is working on a DOM for the 19th, but if not I'm sure some of us will get togethere for a dive!

#37 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:38 PM

Do you have a place to stay overnite?

Not yet, really hadn't gotten that far in the plan. I usually just use "hotwire" and get a hotel in the area.
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#38 dolphin lover

dolphin lover

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:100+

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:59 PM

AWESOME!!!!! I look forward to meeting everyone. :dance: :twist: :dance: Susie

#39 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:39 AM

Divzac! Hi!

We have some flyers for the happy hour on the 19th, any chance that you could place some in the JASA office to lure in some new members?

Let me know and I'll bring some by. I have been contacting friends that might be interested in coming, even if they are not yet members.

Have a great day!

#40 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:56 AM

I am :twist: the afternoon of the 19th -anyone else interested? And then of course to Happy Hour YEAH! :welcome:

#41 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:29 AM

Divzac! Hi!

We have some flyers for the happy hour on the 19th, any chance that you could place some in the JASA office to lure in some new members?

Let me know and I'll bring some by. I have been contacting friends that might be interested in coming, even if they are not yet members.

Have a great day!

Hi Holly, I would be happy to help out. Bring it on :welcome: How about our LDSs as well?

#42 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:33 AM

I am :twist: the afternoon of the 19th -anyone else interested? And then of course to Happy Hour YEAH! :welcome:

A little flying fish :hiya: told me that your :birthday: trip is scheduled for the Lemon Shark Dive! :wavey: Awesome! I'll be there!

#43 DivingDeb

DivingDeb

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:21 PM

I am :cool1: the afternoon of the 19th -anyone else interested? And then of course to Happy Hour YEAH! :cheerleader:

A little flying fish :fish: told me that your :D trip is scheduled for the Lemon Shark Dive! :2cool: Awesome! I'll be there!

Can't keep anything secret from you :D I was going to call/email to let you know. I'll be there hope the Lemon sharks are too. If not, it will still be a good day shared with friends.
Any Buddies out there willing to join me?

#44 a_fl_mermaid

a_fl_mermaid

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:25 PM

I am :D the afternoon of the 19th -anyone else interested? And then of course to Happy Hour YEAH! :cheerleader:

A little flying fish :D told me that your :2cool: trip is scheduled for the Lemon Shark Dive! :fish: Awesome! I'll be there!

Can't keep anything secret from you :D I was going to call/email to let you know. I'll be there hope the Lemon sharks are too. If not, it will still be a good day shared with friends.

Is it a AM dive or PM? I might be able to do an AM but as I'm also doing the HH I'd better be ashore early to welcome the guests! :cool1:

#45 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:31 PM

I am :2cool: the afternoon of the 19th -anyone else interested? And then of course to Happy Hour YEAH! :cheerleader:

A little flying fish :fish: told me that your :fish: trip is scheduled for the Lemon Shark Dive! :D Awesome! I'll be there!

Is it a AM dive or PM? I might be able to do an AM but as I'm also doing the HH I'd better be ashore early to welcome the guests! :cool1:

:D You Rock! :2cool: We will bring evidence of the dive for you! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users