• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

Bonaire Baby...ONLY "In Bonaire" May 10-17, 2008

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#91 DiverBabs

DiverBabs

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,223 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW / NITROX
  • Logged Dives:1400 plus....

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

Great video Belinda! Thanks for sharing.

What an AWESOME trip! :cool1:
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965)

"Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young." - Dorothy Canfield Fisher

#92 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:34 PM

NEED PICTURES!

Hey I need pictures of the "Tacky Tourist" contestants and winners! Does anyone have any they can email me? I saw that Belinda had some...can you send them to me? Anyone else?

Also did anyone get pics of Pup playing? I need some more pics of him playing. Thank you! -ww

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#93 diverdeb

diverdeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:17 AM

NEED PICTURES!

Hey I need pictures of the "Tacky Tourist" contestants and winners! Does anyone have any they can email me? I saw that Belinda had some...can you send them to me? Anyone else?

Also did anyone get pics of Pup playing? I need some more pics of him playing. Thank you! -ww

I'm pretty sure ALL of the pictures from the Tacky Tourist contest were inexplicably destroyed. It was some kind of crazy natural phenomena. It affected all cameras. So the answer is no, there are no pictures of the Tacky Tourist contest. Nope, none at all. I'm sure of it. (I might even pay $$ to make sure . . ) :teeth:

p.s. I think this affected the video cameras as well - David and Jessika - we all will understand that you have to leave that part OUT of the video. It's OK, really, no one will mind.

Edited by diverdeb, 21 May 2008 - 08:18 AM.

As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#94 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts
  • Cert Level:Master Diver
  • Logged Dives:200

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:25 AM

NEED PICTURES!

I'm pretty sure ALL of the pictures from the Tacky Tourist contest were inexplicably destroyed. It was some kind of crazy natural phenomena. It affected all cameras. So the answer is no, there are no pictures of the Tacky Tourist contest. Nope, none at all. I'm sure of it. (I might even pay $$ to make sure . . ) :teeth:

p.s. I think this affected the video cameras as well - David and Jessika - we all will understand that you have to leave that part OUT of the video. It's OK, really, no one will mind.

Well, I posted the one's we had that I felt were 'G' rated. The others are being kept private.

#95 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:46 AM

NEED PICTURES!

I posted a bunch. If you need more, let me know. I also have pix from Ms T. of pup playing that I would want permission from her before I uploaded.

#96 netmage

netmage

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Cert Level:Tech & Cave
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:25 AM

NEED PICTURES!

Is this your rendition of "my lips are sealed....?" I knew you were channeling Belinda Carlise and sporting some serious 80's Go-Go's fashion....
"I aim to misbehave...."

#97 Ricochet

Ricochet

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Cert Level:NAUI Master Scuba Diver
  • Logged Dives:220

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:56 AM

Unfortunately the song "Island in the sun" did'nt download with it, guess it was illegal or something. The pics are dark and grainy. Mine is so much better. Oh well anyway that's my pics. Hopefully everyone in it is ok with being posted on youtube. If you are married and wasn't supposed to be on a singledivers trip PM me and I'll delete it before you are busted! LOL! Miss you all! Had a great time! Thanks Fordan. ~ D

Awesome pics, Belinda, thanks for posting them. Even if they are low resolution, "dark and grainy", the memories they bring back are clear and bright! Can I get your permission to use one of me for my avatar? And as one of 'those married people', I've been busted for much worse than is on those slides, so post away! :teeth: Glad we got a chance to dive together, miss everyone, and can't wait for the next trip!

-R

#98 Mermaid Lady

Mermaid Lady

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts
  • Board Status:Looking for freedive-friendly trips
  • Cert Level:Advanced, Nitrox, Rescue
  • Logged Dives:~180

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

Yep, all of the Tacky Tourist pics were mysteriously destroyed. Strangest thing. Really baffling to those of us with a scientific background... :cheerleader:
Cheers,
Teresa,
The original
Mermaid Lady
Bass player for the band formerly known as Opulent.

"'
I'm only wearing black until they come out with something darker..."

#99 Bubblin Bev

Bubblin Bev

Getting started

• Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:275+

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:36 PM

Unfortunately the song "Island in the sun" did'nt download with it, guess it was illegal or something. The pics are dark and grainy. Mine is so much better. Oh well anyway that's my pics. Hopefully everyone in it is ok with being posted on youtube. If you are married and wasn't supposed to be on a singledivers trip PM me and I'll delete it before you are busted! LOL! Miss you all! Had a great time! Thanks Fordan. ~ D

Thanks for your pictures Damselfish. I really enjoyed them!

#100 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:27 PM

And as one of 'those married people', I've been busted for much worse than is on those slides, so post away! :thankyou:

-R

Heck I was thinking that the trip made us 'married but buddyless' divers look GREAT!!! :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#101 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,592 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:29 PM

NEED PICTURES!

I posted a bunch. If you need more, let me know. I also have pix from Ms T. of pup playing that I would want permission from her before I uploaded.

Thank you! I will check them out now! As for getting one from Ms~T...that should not be an issue...she promised me what I needed so I could start our promotion for her dad! :thankyou:

formerly...

#102 Houston Squid

Houston Squid

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Cert Level:National Geographic OW, AOW, Nitrox (IANTD)
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:08 PM

I looked for you guys at the airport on the 17th. I am headed down to City Pier in an hour for the night dive.

See you guys soon,
Squid
Signature under construction :)

#103 georoc01

georoc01

• Premier Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:14 PM

I looked for you guys at the airport on the 17th. I am headed down to City Pier in an hour for the night dive.

See you guys soon,
Squid

Yeah, those of us who flew in on the red-eye were at the airport at about 6:00 am on the 17th. Didn't see many others during that time.

The Town Pier was a great dive! Have fun!

#104 diverdeb

diverdeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:25 PM

See you guys soon,
Squid

Town Pier was great - enjoy! If you have a chance, I highly recommend the Salt Pier too. We did it during the day and it was my favorite dive of the whole trip - absolutely beautiful!!!!! I am sure it would be great at night as well.
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#105 divzac

divzac

Diving Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts
  • Cert Level:PADI IDC Staff Instructor / Captain. I either dive or drive often in the Palm Beaches
  • Logged Dives:I kinda got lazy after a couple hundred

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:57 PM

Zach my brother, great pics as expected! Thanks for posting!! :thankyou:

Always great to read the experiences of others from a dive trip! Certainly wish I could have joined you for the FUN!! Thanks to all for posting your thoughts!!!!

We all missed you! Hope to see you soon. Zach
I wanna be the person that my dog thinks I am

Check out the SPREE...come dive with us!

charlies@singledivers.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users