• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

The Spree is moving permanently to the Dry Tortugas & Beyond!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,487 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:23 PM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

Dear Kamala:

It is with great excitement that Melanie and I announce we are moving the Spree to Key West full time for 2009. We will make this move in May after the 2009 hammerhead season in the Flower Gardens.

We have mixed emotions about leaving Texas, which has been Melanie’s home for 35 years, but it’s time for a new adventure. The island chains of the Florida Keys and Dry Tortugas allow for fabulous diving with fewer weather cancellations than the Western Gulf of Mexico.

Our charters to the Dry Tortugas at the far western reaches of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary run for 3, 4 or 5 days, offering up to 5 dives each day. The isolated reefs of the Dry Tortugas are home to over 500 species of fish, plus sharks, dolphins, turtles and waving gorgonians. Join us for new sights and new experiences on a boat you and your customers already know.

We’ve made a lot of changes to the boat and operation based on your feedback, to constantly improve your experience. We hope you will continue to utilize the Fling for your trips to the Texas Flower Gardens, and choose the Spree as your sport diving and technical diving live aboard in the Dry Tortugas, Florida Keys, and hopefully soon, the Bahamas.

We will be taking bookings for 2009 much earlier this year than in years past. Booking packages will be out to you shortly after our return to Texas in August.

Look forward to seeing you aboard,

Frank and Melanie Wasson

For purely selfish reasons I wish the Spree could stay in the Flower Gardens splitting their time between TX and FL. However with the crossing from TX to FL or back costing over $50k that is just not practical for them.

Having just completed our first annual Dry Tortugas trip I am pleased to announce that we will have not one but 2 Dry Tortugas trips next year...one over the 4th of July and one during CORAL SPAWNING SEASON!!! :cheerleader:

I will post the dates shortly and Capt Frank and Melanie have even allowed us to choose the spawing date we want...how cool is that???? :wakawaka: :cheerleader: :teeth:

So join me in wishing them success in their newest venture and join me on the ongoing venture with one of the coolest llveaboard experiences you can have! :cheerleader:

To join the Aug Spree SD trip:

If you want to join the Spree gang and SingleDivers.com for one last Texas Flower Gardens Hurrah...then join us Aug 13-18th for our last Texas Flower Gardens Spree Adventure here.

To book another date on the Spree:

Can't make that date but want to book a spot on the boat before they leave for Florida next spring...book here! (Tell them SingleDivers.com sent you or just use this link and they will know! The more people who use our link and book the more clout we have with dates and fun on the boat next year! :mad:

Wanna discuss which coral spawning date in Florida SingleDivers.com should choose next year click here.

To help SD decide if we should do a FG trip with the Fling
click here.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#2 Bubble2Bubble

Bubble2Bubble

Arkansas HH Planner

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • Board Status:Surface Interval Starting 08/2009
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Medic, Emergency First Responder, CPR/AED-Oxygen, Dry Suit, Nitrox.
  • Logged Dives:500+ Studing for my DM

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

Frank and Melanie Wasson
Your the Best Op!
And I wish You the best in Fl :thankyou: :thankyou:

Bubs
Dive into Life and Live for Diving!
no trees were harmed while posting any of my messages,
however a significant number of electrons were inconvenienced.

Buy Lawn Mower and Chain Saw Parts at...
Amazon.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users