• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

00: SOLD OUT!!! Grenada & The Grenadines for New Year's Eve!

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#61 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:15 AM

The information you have at the top of this thread concerning me is not fully consistent with the information I have provided you, in both threads you have concerning this dive trip and in emails. IMPORTANT: for me to schedule the final payment to you for the date promised I must have confirmation of the amount TODAY, 10/6/08, otherwise it will have to wait until I return at the end of the month. Please call me.

George

George please forgive me for not getting back to you before leaving but several people on the Wakatobi trip had last minute cancellations and/or flight changes requiring extensive amounts of work to ensure they were picked up properly at the airport, transferred etc. I had hoped for more consistent internet upon arrival in Bali but its been spotty at best. If it holds tonight (your am) I will reveiw the last email and try to confirm your final payment. I sent you one email indicating your status and the correct price for the hotel room for which the first post is now updated but it seems you did not get that email. I will try to resend it as well.

If I am unable to answer all your questions then I will do so upon my return and of course you can pay then without issue. Thank you for your understanding and your patience. SingleDivers.com is an all volunteer organization so some things take longer than we would like to get done. On the bright side, once we get our offices moved to SC we are planning to hire someone to help with payment processing and specifically questions of this type to whatever extent that is possible. :thankyou:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#62 uwfan

uwfan

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Rescue
  • Logged Dives:200+

Posted 18 October 2008 - 04:34 PM

I faxed my Peter Hughes application today... couldn't get my fax to connect so I headed to FedEx and got a confirmation...so they should have it. I faxed the app. to Kamala before the Bali/Wakatobi trip so that should be in as well.

After all that.... I realized I was three days shy of 6 months before my passport expires when I arrive in Grenada, so I scrambled today to get photos, etc. to send in for a renewal! Yikes!! Check your passport if you're going and your close to your ten years. Don't know why I didn't catch it before. :cool2:

My arrival and departure are different from what is at the beginning of the post with the change in airline tickets...arrive Grenada 12/27 and depart 1/4.

THANKS!! :)

#63 diverdeb

diverdeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 18 October 2008 - 07:29 PM

I faxed my Peter Hughes application today... couldn't get my fax to connect so I headed to FedEx and got a confirmation...so they should have it. I faxed the app. to Kamala before the Bali/Wakatobi trip so that should be in as well.

After all that.... I realized I was three days shy of 6 months before my passport expires when I arrive in Grenada, so I scrambled today to get photos, etc. to send in for a renewal! Yikes!! Check your passport if you're going and your close to your ten years. Don't know why I didn't catch it before. :P

My arrival and departure are different from what is at the beginning of the post with the change in airline tickets...arrive Grenada 12/27 and depart 1/4.

THANKS!! :P

First post is updated with new dates. Do you want to be added to the list for: "Those staying Jan. 3 and wanting to share a room at Tru Blue Bay Resort. . ." (or something like that).
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#64 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 11:15 PM

I realized I was three days shy of 6 months before my passport expires when I arrive in Grenada...Check your passport if you're going and your close to your ten years. Don't know why I didn't catch it before. :teeth:

THANKS!! :P

First post is updated with new dates. Do you want to be added to the list for: "Those staying Jan. 3 and wanting to share a room at Tru Blue Bay Resort. . ." (or something like that).

Diverdeb you rock! Thanks for fixing those dates.

Yes, please add me to the list for those staying Jan. 3 and wanting to share room at Tru Blue Bay.... :P
The $54 pd for the 26th should now be applied to Jan. 3rd (I'll only get to Port of Spain on the 26th so I won't need True Blu that night.)

#65 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:42 AM

I realized I was three days shy of 6 months before my passport expires when I arrive in Grenada...Check your passport if you're going and your close to your ten years. Don't know why I didn't catch it before. :canada:

THANKS!! :welcome:

Diverdeb you rock! Thanks for fixing those dates.

Yes, please add me to the list for those staying Jan. 3 and wanting to share room at Tru Blue Bay.... :canuckdiver:
The $54 pd for the 26th should now be applied to Jan. 3rd (I'll only get to Port of Spain on the 26th so I won't need True Blu that night.)

Yes we'll apply it to the $130 per person rate at TrueBlue for d/o for the 26th and hopefully the first post no longer shows you needed the extra night on the backend.

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!

formerly...

#66 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

Houston HH Planner + Angel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW, NITROX
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:02 AM

Payment Update:

1. George aka Octoeight: ww got your ck for $1274 and will finalize any outstanding balances if any shortly. :)

#67 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:33 AM

We are now down to only 2 spots on this trip and airfare has been consistent so please come and join us!

#68 SeaSeeker

SeaSeeker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:42+

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:12 AM

Hi,
I noticed in the list in the first post that my departure date is incorrect and there is no indication of nitrix for me.

I do want nitrox on this trip and my departure date is Jan 9.

Thanks,
Tammie
Carpe Diem!

#69 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:05 PM

Hi,
I noticed in the list in the first post that my departure date is incorrect and there is no indication of nitrix for me.

I do want nitrox on this trip and my departure date is Jan 9.

Thanks,
Tammie

Thank you, I'll make the change.

Please check the first post everyone, and let me know if anything doesn't look right.

#70 uwfan

uwfan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 01:50 PM

Please check the first post everyone, and let me know if anything doesn't look right.

I noticed the first post says:

Waiting to Confirm if needing extra day on the 26th $130 d/o and $260 s/o, staying later on the 3rd or even adding add'l days on the backend:

3. Tammie aka SeaSeaker d/o -
4. ED aka Knighthawk - PAID $54
5. Heidi aka uwfan - PAID $54
6. George aka Octoeight Requesting
7. Scott aka Cmdr. Clownfish - PAID $54

Those staying over Saturday Jan 3rd & Wanting to share a room at True Blue Bay Resort $130 per night d/o or $260 s/o :
1. George aka Octoeight - NEEDS TO BE RE-CONFIRMED

I'm requesting a shared room Saturday Jan 3rd at True Blue Bay Resort...do you need my name on the second list? (d/o please) :thankyou:

#71 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:15 PM

I'm requesting a shared room Saturday Jan 3rd at True Blue Bay Resort...do you need my name on the second list? (d/o please) :thankyou:

Got it! Thanks

• Guests

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:56 PM

I've sent in both of my itineraries (old and new) but it looks like I'm still listed as needing to send in proof of flight changes. Did my stuff not arrive? thanks

#73 WreckWench

WreckWench

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,637 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:39 AM

I've sent in both of my itineraries (old and new) but it looks like I'm still listed as needing to send in proof of flight changes. Did my stuff not arrive? thanks

Hey darling...I think we have it...just need to update the thread. I'm hoping Sandy or Deb can do it as I'm still at DEMA. :thankyou:

formerly...

#74 ScubaPunk

ScubaPunk

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,029 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:39 AM

Thanks Scott. Yes we do have your flight changes. I will update the first post.

#75 SeaSeeker

SeaSeeker

Meeting folks

• PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Cert Level:AOW
  • Logged Dives:42+

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:54 PM

Waiting to Confirm if needing extra day on the 26th $130 d/o and $260 s/o, staying later on the 3rd or even adding add'l days on the backend:

3. Tammie aka SeaSeaker d/o -
4. ED aka Knighthawk - PAID $54
5. Heidi aka uwfan - PAID $54
6. George aka Octoeight Requesting
7. Scott aka Cmdr. Clownfish - PAID $54

Those staying over Saturday Jan 3rd & Wanting to share a room at True Blue Bay Resort $130 per night d/o or $260 s/o :
1. George aka Octoeight - NEEDS TO BE RE-CONFIRMED
2. Heidi aka uwfan - d/o

Hi,
Can you update the first post to show me accurately as arriving Dec 26 and staying and looking to share Jan 3 to Jan 9

Also, it shows:
6. Tammie aka SeaSeaker (AB) - (Dep $400 + $600), Nitrox, UPPER Deck CONFIRMED - Standard 2 Bed Room, Arr 12/26 Dpt 1/5 - Survey/Waiver/PH App Rec'd

can you update that to show departure on Jan 9.

Thanks,
Tammie aka SeaSeeker

Edited by SeaSeeker, 30 October 2008 - 03:57 PM.

Carpe Diem!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users