• These forums are for "after booking" trip communications, socializing, and/or trip questions ONLY.
  • You will NOT be able to book a trip, buy add-ons, or manage your trip by logging in here. Please login HERE to do any of those things.

Photo

03: BTS NJ/NY Consumer Dive Show March 27-29, 2009

• Please log in to reply
210 replies to this topic

#91 susiq

susiq

People are starting to get to know me

• PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts
  • Board Status:Workin' hard in NYC to fund my next dream trip!
  • Cert Level:Rescue Diver, Nitrox
  • Logged Dives:355

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:52 PM

Hi -- I won't need a room as I'm coming from Manhattan..... see you all very soon!
s
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever-- Jacques-Yves Cousteau

#92 ScubaShafer

ScubaShafer

Everyone knows me

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • Cert Level:MSDT
  • Logged Dives:2460

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:43 AM

For fear of being deleted :thankyou: - I didn't see which night is the Happy Hour, or is it every night?

Usually Sat Night, before the Film Festival!
Then dinner on Sun after the show

Thanks, Bob.

Bummer, I'm going to a Broadway show Saturday night, but I'll be available for a happy hour on Friday and/or Sunday!

Oh, and I can help out the Wench on Saturday and/or Sunday morning. I'm doing workshops both afternoons.

Since I don't see my name on the volunteer list, I thought I'd re-post my willingness to help out Saturday and/or Sunday morning(s). And I won't be needing any hotel accommodations, but thanks anyway.
It's a GR8 day to be alive!

"Good things come to those who wait." Heinz - 1980s
"Good things come to those who wait." Guinness - 1990s
"Good things come to those with weights." ScubaShafer - 2008

#93 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Board Status:online
  • Cert Level:15+ years diving. Rec -Tek-Cavern
  • Logged Dives:450+

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:46 AM

speaking of which could someone send me the links and passwords as i havent gotten them for BTS or PNW

me too please for BTS anyway. As for lodgeing what kind of rates have you all been getting? the sheriton had rooms for about 110.00 when I checked the other day.

Hey, BTSers.... I'll send you the BTS Special Discussion link/password later today; we can keep finalized info there.

$110 for the Sheraton is a good rate; I think it's the prepaid rate, however. If I remember correctly, the Sheraton is a car-ride away from the Meadowlands Expo Center (a mile or two)? I'm always hopelessly lost at the Meadowlands, so don't believe a word I say! :thankyou:
For hotels, cost ultimately gets down to how close you want to be, and whether you want your own room or want to share a room. Later today, I'll summarize the info that I have... heading off to work now. cat fish

#94 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:49 AM

Hi -- I won't need a room as I'm coming from Manhattan..... see you all very soon!
s

All right!! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to seeing you again! -cat fish

#95 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:03 AM

Since I don't see my name on the volunteer list, I thought I'd re-post my willingness to help out Saturday and/or Sunday morning(s). And I won't be needing any hotel accommodations, but thanks anyway.

ScubaShafer: You're right, we need to add your name to the Volunteer list. Thanks for the reminder!! And, hotel info: gotcha!

#96 1Scubadiver

1Scubadiver

On a roll now.....

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Cert Level:Instructor-long ago
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:21 PM

Hi Guys ,
Count me in for all 3 days....can't wait!!!

See you soon,
Barb

#97 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:45 PM

Hi Guys ,
Count me in for 3 days ... can't wait!!!
See you soon,
Barb

Woo-Woo... it's our Barb, reporting in! Hooray!! Thanks and see you soon, kiddo!! cat fish

#98 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:26 PM

Hi BTS Worker Bees.... I just sent you an email with the BTS Special Discussion Forum link and password info. So you should see that landing in your mailboxes.

DRAT! A few of you have Member (not Premier) status), and are unable to receive emails. So this forum won't work for you folks because of your membership status. I'm sorry!!! Not to worry, I'll get you the info, one way or the other. If you happen to upgrade your membership to Premier between now and BTS, do let me know though, OK? Thanks... sylvia (cat fish)

#99 diverdeb

diverdeb

I spend too much time on line

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts
  • Cert Level:Technical Foundations Instructor, DCSI
  • Logged Dives:600+

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:21 PM

For fear of being deleted :welcome: - I didn't see which night is the Happy Hour, or is it every night?

Usually Sat Night, before the Film Festival!
Then dinner on Sun after the show

Thanks, Bob.

Bummer, I'm going to a Broadway show Saturday night, but I'll be available for a happy hour on Friday and/or Sunday!

Oh, and I can help out the Wench on Saturday and/or Sunday morning. I'm doing workshops both afternoons.

You're on the list now!! :lmao: Don't know how I could have left off such an important person. :canada:
As for me, I'm feeling pretty scubalicious. 

#100 diverdeb

diverdeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:24 PM

Hi Guys ,

See you soon,
Barb

Hey Barb! Glad you're going to be at the show! Catfish got your name on the list. You guys are going to have a blast. I'm jealous. :lmao:

#101 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 06:57 PM

Hi Guys ,

See you soon,
Barb

Hey Barb! Glad you're going to be at the show! Catfish got your name on the list. You guys are going to have a blast. I'm jealous. :glare:

Hey diverdeb... There's always room for one more person at the Happy Hour table... we'll save ya a seat!!
And thanks to you for letting me add ScubaShafer/Bob and 1Scubadiver/Barb to the list. I had my training wheels on and [b]Fordan
gave me a little nudge to figure out how to do it. Thanks, Fordan, and see you at BTS!! :thankyou:

#102 diverdeb

diverdeb

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:25 PM

Hi Guys ,

See you soon,
Barb

Hey Barb! Glad you're going to be at the show! Catfish got your name on the list. You guys are going to have a blast. I'm jealous. :glare:

Hey diverdeb... There's always room for one more person at the Happy Hour table... we'll save ya a seat!!
And thanks to you for letting me add ScubaShafer/Bob and 1Scubadiver/Barb to the list. I had my training wheels on and [b]Fordan
gave me a little nudge to figure out how to do it. Thanks, Fordan, and see you at BTS!! :thankyou:

Don't hesitate to jump in and update!!! I love the help. You did great! :glare: I'm so glad you're back!!! :cool1:

#103 cat fish

cat fish

"Atocha Queen"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:49 PM

Don't hesitate to jump in and update!!! I love the help. You did great! :thankyou: I'm so glad you're back!!! :glare:

Thank you, diverdeb-meister!!!

#104 WreckWench

WreckWench

Founder? I didn't know we lost her!

• Owner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,692 posts
  • Cert Level:DM & Technical certs
  • Logged Dives:5000+

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:12 AM

Hi BTS Worker Bees.... I just sent you an email with the BTS Special Discussion Forum link and password info. So you should see that landing in your mailboxes.

DRAT! A few of you have Member (not Premier) status), and are unable to receive emails. So this forum won't work for you folks because of your membership status. I'm sorry!!! Not to worry, I'll get you the info, one way or the other. If you happen to upgrade your membership to Premier between now and BTS, do let me know though, OK? Thanks... sylvia (cat fish)

Technically I think they can receive an email from our system to the email they have on file with us. Only SD staff can send out these emails which include our trip leaders, angels, mods, admins etc. So you should be able to click on their profile and then click on email and send them the access info to the private forum.

You are correct in that only premier members can receive a PM from you. And yes we hope that ALL our members upgrade to premier status as it helps the site and lets them see people's profiles, send private messages etc.

And finally everyone who has the password and link can access the private BTS forum. I'm sure Bob aka Fordan helped you with this but I just wanted everyone to know that they should be able to access it ok. If not...let us know! :angry:

Contact me directly at Kamala@SingleDivers.com for your private or group travel needs or 864-557-6079 AND don't miss SD's 2018-2021 Trips! ....here! Most are once in a lifetime opportunities...don't miss the chance to go!!
SD LEGACY/OLD/MANUAL Forms & Documents.... here !

Click here TO PAY for Merchandise, Membership, or Travel
"Imitation is the sincerest flattery." - Gandhi
"Imitation is proof that originality is rare." - ScubaHawk
SingleDivers.com...often imitated...never duplicated!

Kamala Shadduck c/o SingleDivers.com LLC
2234 North Federal Hwy, #1010 Boca Raton, FL 33431
formerly...
710 Dive Buddy Lane; Salem, SC 29676
864-557-6079 tel/celfone/office or tollfree fax 888-480-0906

#105 Scubatooth

Scubatooth

• SD Partners
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,682 posts
  • Board Status:Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt!
  • Cert Level:Rec: DM -- Tec: Ext Range
  • Logged Dives:500+

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:35 PM

For those that are going to be in the area on thursday, how many would be interested in doing dinner(informal HH) say about 7:30 pm on thursday? let me know as this plays into the flights im looking at.

let me know

Tooth

A Novus Dies Has Adveho.... Occupo Dies

Where in the World is Tooth? ... Catch Me It You Can!

Traveling the World, Diving, and Photography, on my days off from saving lives as a Paramedic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users